Barter Frog

Fort Minor

:happy: Has anybody else listened to this group. It's got mike from linkin park. It's him pretty much alone with some guest rappers. Jay-Z produced the album. The thing is pretty amazing. Cigarettes is such a great track. Light it up and give people some second hand rap.

picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=296

Snoochie Boochies!!

I was going to buy it from Walmart, but being the smart shopper I am, and knowing Walmart always edits their music CDs, I decided not to. I want this CD since, well, Mike Shinoda was my favorite member from Linkin Park.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

The cd is freaking sweet. There actually isn't too much cussing though. But absolutely amazing. Also everybody check out my page on myspace and tell me what you think. search the music directory for stray. that is me. I promise you. eppy and cabbit and lady are all on there already.

Snoochie Boochies!!

I ahve listened to Fort Minor. They're not that bad. But they just remind me of Linkin Park. I know there's a at least one member from there, but the music seems sorta the same to me. Actually, what did you think of the song "Petrified?" When I first heard this song, I thought it was LP. I hadn't heard of FM yet. So when my friend told me that this song was by Fort Minor, I guess I was surprised. Then I expored their music online on Napsterlinks, and it's not too bad.

Petrified (Album Version) by Fort Minor :http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/16049178

I went up on Urge a while ago to listen to fortminor, I thought it was fucking awesome! I'm not usually into rap, but they're so good I could listen to them all day. I like 'Where'd you go' (and some other song but I can't remember the name to it) the most.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

The cd itself is lyrically amazing. Mike is very good at what he does. What impressed me is that he mixed the cd himself. So it was literally his decision on how it sounded. I thought that was pretty cool. I still love the song kenji. It's about his family with world war 2 and the internment camps.

Snoochie Boochies!!

I think the song right now is very good. I absolutley love the track called feel like home. One of the guys from styles of beyond says that it's kind of scary when your so far left that even death looks right. I thought that was catchy as hell.

Snoochie Boochies!!

Guest doubledanger

Fort Minor's pretty cool. I wonder if this dude likes them or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDYSrpcYvP8

Fash may not be that great of a drummer, but at least he's got taste in music, which we probably won't know about. I'm surprised that he's got a small audience that scream for him, considering that he doesn't have a band or anything.

Guest jennylee324

....yeah -- i agree, people are basically getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- best place i've found it so far is a compilation series called 'euro club hits' on itunes -- or check this link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+