Sign in to follow this  
Mimiru

wtf?

ok 2 things... my comyp is making a fucking noise over and over for the past month. i think its the fan... damn peice of shit. and my speakers are echoing can anyoen help with that, oh and another. my desktop background ever since we put in a a new graphics card, well u can see lil squares and it just loooks fucking terrible. help?

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

you're graphics card is probably fried because it's fan busted. the noise and the crappy background could all be related? the lil square is pixilation. regardless if your graphics card is making the noise or not, it still sounds fried tho.

try getting a can of condensed air and spraying the hell out of your computer to unclog your comp's fans too, it could help. just don't spray that can upside down.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

here is a simple way to maybe fix the echo...see if your mic is on :-p

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

damnit my card cant be fried.. damnit we have had it not even 2 months when it started... and my mic anit in

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Pull the card out clean it using can air or blowing into it and put it back in see if that helps. If it dosnt then shut your computer down, open it up and then turn it back on to see if the graphics card is really making the noise. If it is then try contacting your cards maker via e-mail or support live chat to see if you can get help or a repacement for it.

The point it so find whats making the noise so once you see and hear it you can maby get more help from us.

Oh and just a thought but does your motherboard support the graphics card that you installed? If it dosnt then thats probably why everything is crying for help.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

oh it does support. gonna open it up later. gotta go out and buy a can or air

mimiruzr2.jpg

When you do, check the how your fans are and put in your old vidcard if you still have it to make sure it's a problem with your new one. As for your speakers echoing i'm not too sure about those but check to see if you have an active microphone in the vicinity. If you can, hook up diferent speakers or a pair of headphones to further check to see if it's a soundcard/software problem rather than a speaker problem.

botniksig9kz.jpg

About the speakers echoing; most speakers (including the one that is is your computer, which beeps when you make an error in dos) can be used in reverse as a microphone. I'm assuming you're on windows?

Right Click on the microphone icopn in the taskbar by the clock, and select 'audio volume' controls, or something like that. Check the mute button under microphone, and 'line in' as well. Does it still echo?