Sabe

Naruto Image request

I just finished watching the Naruto Movie: Daikatsugeki! Yukihime ninpôchô dattebayo!!(can't find the translation at the moment...^_^; ) Definately a must see, btw... There is an image that I am after, and can't find for anything: After the battle at the train, they show a shot that is just bloody kunai in the snow...Can someone post it for me, please?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I got it via torrent...When you do that, you can't screencap for some reason or another. I was just hoping that someone had gotten it or that they had a link to it. :\

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

I got it via torrent...When you do that, you can't screencap for some reason or another. I was just hoping that someone had gotten it or that they had a link to it. :\

in media player:

tools > options > performance tab > set video acceleration to half.

now you can take screenshots. :P

I know what scene you're talking about, if you don't get it by this weekend, i'll grab my dvd of the movie and take the screenshot for you. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

YAY! Thanks a lot, Sledge! *goes to get the shot* Hehe...I have a new project...