Sabe

Naruto Music Vid

I found this browsing, and found it impressive. Gotta share this one, but be forewarned: THIS VID CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!! WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

...honestly...its a crappy AMV....really crappy...it just...took no effort the amv looks like...its jsut a piece up of the battle...with an overplayed song...not really a good AMV at all...any talentless hack that can figure out how to use movie maker could make that

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

The quality on most of them that I've found isn't the best...It is really more the battle that I was referring to. One of the better quality ones was this one... There are more bad quality than good, but they show a lot of the better battles that haven't(and prob'ly won't) air in the US.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

WARNING THESE HAVE SPOILERS.

this one is of good quality (videowise). sadly it use to be really good and he just recently edited it to where the song doesnt match the actions as well. I was hoping to show it off.. now its no where near what it was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTy8dxmEIP4&search=naruto%20vs.%20gaara

This is my favorite one availabe on youtube, but its more like a trailer than anything else.

there are some pretty nifty Rock Lee vs. Gaara ones on there also

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

sabe.. for some reason i cant see the first one, but the secnd one wasnt all that good. just a battle put to music. it didnt really fit together well

DX that second one was awesome!

yeah My only gripe about it is he cut to soon on some of the scenes with subtitles... he should have let them run 1-2 seconds longer or cut earlier.. but I liked the whole begining leading into the fight part.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!