Sign in to follow this  
Wolflord

Hollywood Undead

Anyone here heard of 'em? I discovered them a few months ago, well my friend did, and he showed 'em to me. I personally think they're a great band. They're mostly rap, but they have a couple songs which can be classified as emo. Give 'em a listen at least, and tell us what you think (best band evar)

www.myspace.com/hollywoodundead (if I can't post the link, just take it down)

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

I hate them. I hate them so much. Never before has anyone taken the most polar-opposite genres in existence, and tried to mix them, resulting in the most ridiculous sound waves that have ever been called "music."

Sorry for bringing this back, but I think they're fucking awesome! It took me forever to find a torrent, but it was totally worth it. (I would have just bought it, but I couldn't find it at walmart, and it probably would have been edited anyway.) I think their voices make the rap even better, it's like a perfect mix! I could listen to them all day, sure they're emo and all, but they still fucking rock!

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

Sign in to follow this