Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Naruto Movie 2

This was much better than movie 1! The Gaara fights were great! And the overall movie was enjoyable because Naruto wasn't in every damn scene. :P The "invaders from a foreign land" plot has been done in other movies/series, but I like how they pulled it all together. Its a shame Temari wasn't in it tho, it seemed weird to see Gaara, Kankero and Shikamaru.. but no Temari. :\ Anyone else watch it yet? The animation style was fluid too, very nice.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yeah it was a decent enough movie is suppose...didnt have much impact for me cause of the dissappointing that the filler is doing to me

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

better then the first movie. The Sand nin had some good fights ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I loved Gaara's fights, didn't really expect him to play a major role in the movie, but he kicked the most arse with style and multiple desert coffins ! Overall I liked the drawing, considering Naruto has some of the worst drawings as compared to anime's of today's time. The sound was up there, loud.

Uhhmmm the only disappointment cam right in the end, against the bad guy during his (N's) final move, N makes a kagebunshin who's then positioned to his left, original N's center forward while that other chap's to his right a lil behind. Makes 2 Rasengan balls, but I can't understand how he created a Rasengan with the help of the other chap ? How does that chap know how to help compress chakra at high levels and speeds outta nowhere or know of the concept behind the Rasengan, when it took Naruto a week of intensive training to get it right ! I think I may be missing something cos tey wouldn't have over-looked this huge point >_>

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this