Dubird

Silent Hill

Went to see that one yesterday. Now, I've not played much of the games, just enough to kinda see around the town. So I wasn't sure what to expect. What I got was scenes of running around followed by scenes of terror. Seriously. I had trouble falling asleep last night. I can't really compare it to the games, but I enjoyed it. I had a tension headach afterwards because I was sitting there really tense during the 'air siren' scenes. Basicly, that's when all hell breaks loose. The zombies were really well done, and the first ones she encounters were the creepiest. Very odd ending, too, I'm really expecting a sequal. Not that it'll be very good, but the way it ends you know they'll have to continue it.

Anyhoo, very graphic is places, very scary in places, EXCELLENT sound and music, and I much enjoyed it.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I haven't played the games, but I've read alot about them, and from what I've heard, it has most of the same characters as the first game... Maybe I read wrong, but has anyone else here played through the 1st one?

Fucking awesome movie. Period.

3-1.gif

it's not really basied on any of the games.....it has a lot of elements from the first two, i heard, but the storyline isn't really any of the game storylines....

and it's very rare for a movie to creep me out....this was just one of them.....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Iv played the first one and part of the second. The movie was so much like the first game I dont understand why you guys dont think that. I can see how its kinda like the second one (the dad goes and tryes to find them) but thats about it.

I have a feeling there will be a SH2 comming out that has the dad trying to find out what happend just like in the 2nd game.

I think the movie was good but not enough to scare me. I did however find the nurses at the end crazy as hell (the monsters in white that went after the light with knives). If I was there id be like f*ck this im out of here lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

We just watched this last night. wow. creepy as hell. :tup: the plot was pretty basic at first, but the movie flowed from one scene to the next flawlessly. It had that slight gameish feel to it tho.. following the clues and the pursuit. I think it was a really good movie. and wow.. the special effects and the creatures.. :err:

that monster zombie with the buster sword.. holy shit!

O_O

and that cop woman kicked ass. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg