Sledgstone

Who has the biggest kill count?

I can only remember Nami killing around 4 people, so I don't think she'll be in the running for this.

Chopper has killed a few people, but its probably around the same number as Nami, can't blame him for not killing more because hes a doctor. :P

Usopp has killed more than Nami and Chopper, he can fire a single cannon ball and possibly killed hundreds on a large ship. And I remember at least 3 or more times in which hes shot smaller marine ships and at least one large one.

Robin was an assassin but that doesn't mean she slaughtered thousands, maybe a smaller number of kills because she targeted individuals, maybe more because of groups or organizations? But then again, indirectly, shes probably killed alot of people. Can't really judge how many shes killed.

Sanji is hard to tell, his feet are lethal weapons, but I think he doesn't care if he kills or not. There are times of course were its quite easy to tell when hes killed someone, at least a dozen probably.. unless hes killed every marine hes ever kicked, because lets face it, he does that spiral kick and hes possibly snapping marine heads all over the place. but if that was the case, then he'd have a pretty high bounty on his head...

Zoro killed at least 20 mermen and 60 bounty hunters on just two islands... and he kills just about anyone he fights, always. I remember one episode Zoro took out at least 30 guys and said, "Don't worry, I used the back of my swords" to which Chopper shouts: "You still gave them fatal wounds!" and of course, none of this is counting the countless pirates he must have killed to get the name Pirate Hunter.

Luffy.. hell, the ships hes axed alone and the canon balls hes deflected.. O_O and thats not counting the countless marines and pirates he could have killed with his gatling gun or other gumu gumu moves or even the badasses hes taken out.

Who do you think has the biggest kill count?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Ooo...I'd have to go with either Robin or Zoro. An assassin and a Bounty Hunter? That's a real toss up IMHO...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Luffy. He's whacked entire ships of fools :P

Robin has been killing a lit longer then the rest of them but Zoro has taken out about 100 flunkies at a time.

Tough call but one of those three.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hmmmmmmmmm ... tough call, but I'm going to go with Zoro from where I'm at in the story (Just finished Alabasta story-line) because he simply slices em all nice niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Luffy took out how many thousand marines at Enies Lobby by himself? X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

haha. At least 1000 all on his own.. and you know he killed those marines in the manga. Thats one of the only beefs I have with the anime. They always show the marines taking a fatal blow, but they neglect drawing the blood, and instead make the marines all goofy faced and screaming as opposed to just being corpses.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg