Miyu

doodle doodle sketch

Very good. You seem to have much of a specific style going on - don't be afraid to challenge it, to move beyond it, to move sideways from it - diversity is the spice of art (not necessarily life, imo), and even if you feel you aren't doing well somewhere else, when you come back to what you were doing before you'll be even better ^^

Definitely cute :D

If you're reading this, you aren't thinking about the topic of the thread hard enough.

Awww, I love the one with the heart, it's kinda sad though... It's cute, it'd be cool if there was a cartoon with that kind of animation. Or like Hellcat said, T-shirts would be really cute too. I'd totaly buy one!

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

The broken heart one is my favorite. Makes me sad, but I still like it. We gonna see more?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I agree with the morbid-but-cute thing, it's really good and my first impression was Nighmare Before Christmas. My favorite was one was when they were holding the heart with the bandaid on it . . . mending of a broken heart it was adorable.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

They are so cute! They would make cute dolls.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru