Ladywriter

writing for fun

yo, I was getting the winter blues so bad and I was totaly burned out on ninja's so I went back to writing pirates.

BUT

Instead of worrying about if what I was writing was good or accurate or any of that happy horse shit I decided to just shred everything; my mad skills, my favorite anime/game characters, some of my favorite stories etc. I've been writing one fucked up (yet highly amusing) mess of a story and having a great time doing it. X'D There's a lot of humor (holy crap I laid off the drama and killing X'D ) Is keeping me rather amused. Pirates Ninja Dinosaurs Ass Whoopins Wufei Chang! X'D The Edmund Fitzgerald, the Great Pyrimids etc... I call it a train wreck X'D

I did put it up on my ff.net page so Pat n Marc can read it. My regular readers are prolly going :wtf: is this thing? X'D

Write anything for fun lately? :banana:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm amused and thats all that really matters right? X'D Fanfiction is pratice writing anyway :meh:

and yes... some ppl don't get wtf I'm writing.(aint been called a meanie in too damn long) :rotfl: Not my usual cup o' tea.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Fanfics are normally what I do for fun nowadays too when I get a writers block on my book

So far I've been going back and forth with FMA and Naruto but I haven't typed them yet

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell