Sledgstone

What book are you currently reading?

I Will Bear Witness 1933-1941 by Victor Klemperer

pretty interesting read.

Seeing as I am a history major I wouldnt count text books, but I have read some interesting stuff in my German Classes

Trap with a Green Fence is an excellent book

But i highly recommend Maus I & II. Really quick reads... its in comic format but its not a comic book. Its about an Artists dad that was German Jew, and he tells his dads story in comic strip from. Its a very powerful book/s.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

*revives old topic*

I finished reading Sphere not to long ago and I have got to say, that was one hell of a book. The plot is so unique! and the story was wrote so good, I could vision almost everything except the shear size of the spaceship or the squid.. much better than Congo. I should go pick up the movie.

I'm almost done with "Eaters of the Dead" and this book is crazy. Its amazing that this is based off of true events that happened a thousand years ago. But the way it is all described, I can believe it. The northmen and their constant fighting, the cave dwelling dwarves that forge weapons, the mist demons aka eaters of the dead.. the battles, and how they were fought.. holy shit.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm currently re-reading Eye of the World, because the books I want I can't find.

I want to read the second of The Rigante series (David Gemmell)

and I want to read The King Beyond the Gate (Sequel to "Legend" by David Gemmell, great read. I loved it, learned a life-lesson from it in fact ;))

I recently re-read Echoes of the Great Song (by David Gemmell), it's a stand-alone book, which was such an amazing book, I want them to make another one, but I think it would ruin it :(

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Right now I'm reading George Martin's 4th book in a series. It's called "Feast for Crows". Great series so far (although this book that I'm on is by far the worst of the series).

If I can go all the way back to Saosin's post, Raymond Feist is a great writer. I'm a big fan of the various books about Talwin Hawkins as well and the ones about Pug's young life (Magician: Apprentice especially).

After I finish the book I'm currently reading, I'm going to read 'Death of Ivan Illyich' next.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I more or less can't find a bk that catches my eye so I read the HP bks over. I favor science fiction and horror, any suggestions?

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

I more or less can't find a bk that catches my eye so I read the HP bks over. I favor science fiction and horror, any suggestions?

I have a question. How can you spell book as "bk" and still look at yourself in the mirror? Is it too difficult to put 2 o's in there? Takes less than a second.

Back on topic. I read those books, and am reading Winter's Heart (nother WoT book =/)

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.

Off topic: Okay Book- it is easy you know, thanks for the tip-

On topic: A good Book for a horror and science fiction fan would be . . .

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

I'm reading 2 Stephen King books right now. I'm reading The Shining at work on my lunchbreak and Misery at home. I haven't read either in a long time, and it's amazing how much of both of them I don't remember. According to my brother, I need to watch the newest version of The Shining because it's more like the book.

THEY CALL ME...MRS. PIG!:P

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Read.
Ayn Rand, you mean ^_^

I'm currently going through my 11th grade Chemistry and Physics books all over again, tantilizing to the brain X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guest Rebirth

-chuckle- I'm reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. Yes, indeed, it's a five-part trilogy :D And hilariously written.

-chuckle- I'm reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. Yes, indeed, it's a five-part trilogy :D And hilariously written.

Funny stuff. I think my favorite one is the restaurant at the end of the universe.

I'm about to start reading Achebe's Things Fall Apart. Its supposed to be quality.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Right now I am reading Son of a Witch by Gregory MacGuire. It's the sequel to Wicked and it's a bit of a slow read since the hero has been unconcious for about half the book. WAKE UP!

Blueberries are my favorite fruit. ;)