Dubird

a call for writers!!

Ok, I don't know if any of you remember me posting about a game called The Movies, but I was thinking it would be fun to do little adventures with us forum folks. I can't do anything fancy, but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas. So I thought I'd thow this out to you writers out there and see what happens. While I would like to have voices, I understand we may not be able to do that right now, but I can add subtitles without any problem, so we can fit the dialog in that way. If you have an idea for some kind of script, about 2-3 minutes long with just a few people, please post it! I'd love to do this as a project because the possiblites are hilarious!!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

something like that...i can't do a crocodile, but something with our AC members....i think it'd be hilarious, but i'm out of ideas right now....it would be even better with voices, but i want to see if people will get into this first....i doubt they will b/c i'm suggesting it, but i thought i'd see about that....

acsig2016.jpg

storming the castle kind of thing? I can prolly give ya some sound clips. sayin things like holy hell! if thats what ya want X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

final fantasy: ancient clan

X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*LOL*

if there were any crocodile actions, i would SO do the crocodile....LOL......

unfortunatly, actions are a bit limited....but as long as you just give me the dialoge, i can fit it to the best action i have.....

acsig2016.jpg

Off topic:I'm writing a book avout the prince of Avalon. I need help drawing my character, anyone interested?!

oh yeah and the sound of Final Fantasy: Ancient Clan is good but which Final Fantasy theres only what twelve out now

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell