Sign in to follow this  
Stinkerbell

The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru

Like many who cannot get their hands on the anime before Adult Swim airs it, I just saw part two of The Woman Who Loved Sesshomaru. I must say it was one of the most interesting episodes I have seen in a long while.

In a way, it was slightly amusing to think of how many people Sesshy has utterly charmed. Remember the episode where Jaken has the flashback to when he met Sesshy and Jaken thinks to himself "He's so dashing!!"?? I laughed so hard.

I also found it funny that the woman's name was Sara, and that she became a water demon. I find this funny because, like many, I find Sesshy dashing, and my first name is Sarah. Not only that, I'm a Pisces (a water sign). My husband just shook his head while I laughed like a dork. ^_^;

Ahhh, just thought I'd share that with a group who'd get the joke ...

Anyone else have any thoughts on this two-part episode?

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

He can completely change peoples lives just by being near them. But hes just so indifferent about everything. The woman who loved sesshomaru.. it was tragic for her, but I wonder if she could have turned her into another naraku type demon. O_O

That ep with Jaken tho.. lmao, jaken he had minions. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The story of Lady Sara was indeed tragic. Her actions did remind me of Naraku. I'm glad that she was pure enough to realize her mistake and beg Sesshomaru for release. If she hadn't though, who knows, Naraku could have had a sidekick.:eek2:

*edit* That's a frightening thought ... Naraku already uses dead family members and other demons ... what kind of havoc would come about from a sidekick?

Jaken just cracks me up. :happy: And Rin is so adorable.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

That's what I thought at first, but observe his actions with Rin. It's an interesting relationship there.

Naraku kidnaps her, and Sesshy comes a runnin' to the rescue. He claimed that he didn't care that Naraku kidnapped the girl, then why did he almost kill Kohaku for hurting her?

In the episode "Jaken falls ill" he comes flying by to catch Rin when she falls from the side of the cliff.

And then count the number of times that he scolds Jaken for bitching about her ...:happy:

As much as he says he doesn't give a crap, he does care about that little girl.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Sign in to follow this