DeathscytheX

Who are you?

Guest Naruto-Kun

I expected as much...

shika_quiz.jpg

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, bitch, and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... When it counts.

They based this guy off me. They had to have...

neji_quiz.jpg

You are NEJI!

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

gaara_quiz.jpg

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA! Who would have thought, okay . . .

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

gaara_quiz.jpg

You are GAARA!

Power. It's easiest to sum you up in that single word. Power. Life has been hard, but you've come out of it strong, and while you may not be a people person, you'll never be short of opponents. You're power is like a magnet, drawing people in... to their deaths! Muah-hah-ha-HAHAHAHA!

Sweet...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

ino_quiz.jpg

You are INO!

Charismatic. Confident. You're the classic female role-model if ever there was one. You don't take shit from anyone and speak your mind with ease. You aren't afraid to stand up for yourself when you are right or even when you're wrong. So what if you're a tinsy bit egotistical...? And maybe a smidge obsessive...?

yup, that's me! lol

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

kak_quiz.jpg

You are KAKASHI!

Mature. Balanced. Quirky. You're not what people would call a "black sheep" but at the same time, you aren't quite normal. With a subtle sense of humor and a slightly less than subtle way of teaching people a lesson, one thing is for sure: no one can wait to see your whole face.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I got Naruto. I love the first question. I always choose 'Smack him upside the head'. FTW!!!

Ichirin No Hana: 3rd Bleach Opening

[[kimi wa kimi dake shika inai yo

kawari nante hoka ni inainda

kare naide ichirin no hana]]

sasu_quiz.jpg

You are SASUKE!

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru