Guest Suki

Chobits

Guest Suki

Is there anyone here but me that hwo that Chobits is so cute:happy: ! I just love the comic manga serie. I know this is a forum about anime, but i just wanted to talk a bit about manga.. I'm not very good at anime. Haven't seen so much anime^_^;;

Chobits is one of my favorite anime's and mangas...my favorite manga would be love hina though ^^; sexy ladies...anywho chi is really cute and not to mention the story line is awsome.

Dead to everyone i know...non-existant to everyone who knows me

Could anyone post some pictures off the anime or something, just to give me an idea of the characters and briefly summarize what the series is all about :)

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Wow, she's cute ! Thanks for the link BlackRose ^_^. This thread made me interested a bit and I'm downloading episodes 1, 2 and 3. I think all three have reached about 1/3rd download completed.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Hideki is a guy who's come to the city from his farm, to pursue further studies. City life is fast, he soon discovers and alongside most of the people are robots, as companions in some cases or workers in others. He then comes across a chobit named Chii and because her data is empty, he has to teach her everything. It's basically about that and other stuff, if I keep talking, there're gonna be spoilers ^_^ *wonders whether he's already given out some already -_-;*

But, I can totally relate to Hideki's character because he's everything I am, everything, except for his grades :happy: heh. It's so unbelievable sometimes while I'm watching it, I tend to remember things that happened during the day with me and I laugh at myself.

Chobits....yeah that one of those anime's that was so sweet I almost went into a diabetic coma. Okee so I liked it lol, and yeah it's made by Clamp so of course it's a good anime. It had a pretty good moral in it too lol. My mom even liked it, I bought the bootlegged series off of e-bay, and she thought it was nice.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

On another totally unrelated note, it's been a month now that I've been downloading Chobits and I now have their first 20 episodes. Have you finished watchin the series and till what episode ? I somehow get depressed a lot, ofcourse there're parts where I can't stop laughing/giggling/blushing/getting nosebleeds of my own ^_^ and Hideki is a reflection of me. I'd be heartbroken if the series ends on a sad note.

you betcha, the most intresting thing about it is how he really can fall in love with her even though hes this big freakin pervert, well its a good read and is nice if u like a little bit of romance//comedy

Dead to everyone i know...non-existant to everyone who knows me

All that's available for download is 27 episodes, which means I have the last 7 left to watch. The development of the characters, story-line, falls into place very well and that's another thing I like ^_^ *chhiiiii*