Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Physical or not, you'd imagine a fully awakened 9 tail chakra form to be mad powerful. We've seen what Naruto can do with the 3-4 tails.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Considering the devastating power of the kyubi is the equivalent of a 'natural disaster' and the fact that naruto was able to defeat it and then probably more than double his own power.... I think Naruto might beat Ichigo to god status. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Dude, yeah, I'm pretty sure she is! He's talking to remnants of his mothers chakra/ live force somehow like when his dad helped him. We're in the spirit world apparently, like Yu Yu Hakusho X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Naruto gets to know his father's jutsu, Sasuke steals Madara's own space-time jutsu, and we have Madara vs Minato Part 2 with Sasuke vs Naruto.

Am I the only one who feels that Sasuke is gonna get clobbered waay too hard as of what we know of Naruto's gigantosaurus progress here? Unless, wait *drum roll* UNLESS, he comes up with never before seen moves which somehow the other ninja's watching the battle will exclaim to saying "Ohh that's the fishgiwohgiwohgoiawgq!!! I didn't know he could do it!" X'D

well he has transplanted itachi's eyes, so he will have the new jutsu

WTHPWNHOMOEROTICAPEWPEW jutsu

what it does is decimated everyone in 1927710823 miles by summoning a lightning god

and as a side effect gets the strongest urge to ignor or kill any woman interested in him while removing his cloths

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

With Sasuke's upgraded immortal eyes, he should now be able to fully control all the currently captured tailed beasts. Naruto will have his sage powers and 9 tail abilities under full control. But now Sasuke will have pretty much immortality, probably never ending black fire incinerations, never ending Susanno summonings that will probably be covered in black flames so anyone that even attacks him gets instant killed, WTHPWNHOMOEROTICAPEWPEW jutsus (X'D), and then he'll probably summon a handful of tailed beasts as well. :P

With Sasuke's upgraded immortal eyes

This, right here, made me laugh hysterically :wahaha:

wonder is naruto knows the yellow flash move, or if it was just raw speed

also guy is funny as hell as always

and WTH happened, no naruto on a few manga sites like onemanga and mangafox

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

It took 1 chapter for him to learn that move that only one of the most badass Hokage's could master. Wow. And dude, OManga shut down for the time being.

No chapter this week because of the Obon Festival in Japan. Guy vs Kisame should be funny and explosive imo.

There was no shonen jump this week. I was going to post a topic, but I forgot. ^_^;

No fairy tail this week either... even tho its not a jump series. no manga at all this week for me. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing Guy vs. Kisame. That last chapter was hilarious. He thought his inner-him was a disgusting bug. X'D

omg, Gai vs. Kisame is pretty good so far. I can't believe he completely drained Bee that quick tho.

And thus Naruto becomes hokage and the series ends. ^_^

Hinata? I'm still wondering where the fuck this turtle disappeared to:

[ATTACH]722[/ATTACH]

X'D

ROTFLMAO! X'D

Two years later and he summons that turtle!!! X'D

post-1-135551584775_thumb.png

post-1-135551584782_thumb.png