Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Wow this chapter was interesting. Apparently

Pain and the women are Jiraiya's old students.

No wonder he expects to die (or at least we all seem to think so).

Sasuke and Naruto are about to finally meet up, but it seems they're gonna just fight like dumb asses.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

yeah. I'm sure it'll lead to some sort of "Battle Sasuke's group" story arc. They have enough people in there little group to start a bunch of one on one type battles. I want to see Sakura fight that Sasuke lover girl. :P mainly because it'll probably be interesting. We all know the Naruto/Sasuke fight will just be the same old same old just with more powerful versions of the exact same jutsu's they've been using since the beginning.

I think Kiba and Hinata were in Naruto's group tho? we'll finally see them fight again for the first time in about a year or so. lol.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

haha ya I missed Hinata.

Somehow I have a feeling this whole story has really nothing to do with taking over the world and has more to do with something with ninja from hidden leaf village. I mean almost all the enemy's so far are some how linked to the village, the nine tailed fox, and that huge battle that took place years ago. I think thats why where being told all this info that we've been wanting to know about for years now. There probably trying to pave the way for something big that relates to all this info. At least thats what I think.

PS. I wonder if they will ever explain who Kakashi's father was lol.

sig.php

I'm more interisted in the Jirya fight then Naruto/Sasuke. We have yet to see the sannin fight at full force

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Or he's a Bijuu monster for his village or has one inside like Naruto. That would explain why he has so many body's and why he want's to collect the other monsters. Trying to think of a monster that has eyes like that is hard though. If it is one then it has to have something to do with rain since Pain can control the rain. It could be the Sanbi no Isonade, takes the form of a fish in Japanese mythology. Although didn't they already catch this Nijuu? hmmm, so maybe he isn't this one.

sig.php

damn it sledg your always either right or your super close to the answer.

This chapter kind of blew ass. Supposedly this is a super rare eye bloodline thing. The ancient that had it basically gave birth to all ninjitsu and ninjas and no one was ever seen with these type of eyes ever again. So this means, in theory, Pain could probably use any technique he wanted (but so far we only see him using the wind element). Not to mention he can jump from his friggen body.

This was one of those wtf moments in naruto where they try and squeeze out more content to keep Naruto going for another year.

sig.php

his concept of making a country killing jutsu with all the bijuu monsters makes more sense then that initial explanation he gave to all of akatsuki way back when. but still, isn't he just following that masked/sharingans orders in the end? O_O maybe that isn't even the true overall goal either.

something came to mind tho.. hes now done two summons.. They've never shown someone summon more than one huge creature before.. maybe pain is full blown summoner and could possibly even summon the bijuus hes already collected? jiyra wouldn't stand a chance against that if that was the case. Imagine if he summoned gaara's sand bijuu? O_O

his concept of making a country killing jutsu with all the bijuu monsters makes more sense then that initial explanation he gave to all of akatsuki way back when. but still, isn't he just following that masked/sharingans orders in the end? O_O maybe that isn't even the true overall goal either.

something came to mind tho.. hes now done two summons.. They've never shown someone summon more than one huge creature before.. maybe pain is full blown summoner and could possibly even summon the bijuus hes already collected? jiyra wouldn't stand a chance against that if that was the case. Imagine if he summoned gaara's sand bijuu? O_O

That would be interesting. I hope he does something new.

sig.php

so does Jirya have multiple personalities or whats goin on here X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wow another flash back that sheds some light on the whole Pain story.

I have a theory that when the wise toad sage said "They will finaly bring peace to the word or utterly destroy it". It wasn't meant to refer to just one person (even though it's proper English to type it that way when talking like he did). I think it may also mean that Jiraiya would teach two potential "chosen ones" Pain and Naruto. One would choose the revolution as a means for destruction (Pain) and the other would obviously fight against it (Naruto). I could be totally wrong though but it would be cool if it was true. Out of nowhere we see Naruto, Sasuke and his bro come barging in and start helping J and then 5 or 6 chapters explaining that they join forces lol.

sig.php

That would definitely be different. ^_^ It also kinda sounded like his eyes represented the fact that he has all elemental jutsus instead of some specific uber power. Theres got to be more to it than that tho. btw, do you think he just summoned more of those bodies of his from that room, or do you think they may actually be new akatsuki members?

6 circles in his eyes, 6 body's in that room, 6 elements....it's the sign of the devil! haha. Do we know what the last element is? I have a feeling it's heaven/hell and the body's are actually his spirit splitting up to control them and he has the power to use/summon the dead. It would be interesting considering most people think Tobi is obito but Tobi calls himself Mandara. So maybe Pain brought back the original Mandara and sealed his soul in the body of the real Obito after the war was over. That would also explain why Itachi killed off the rest of his clan. He may have been trying to prevent Mandara from coming back but failed in the end. Itachi could be a good guy, but we just don't know it yet ;).

@sledge - I hope there not new Akatsuki members.

sig.php

They make it sound like Pain could cause the destruction of the world, but didn't it look like Tobi was telling him what to do all those chapters ago? O_O

Good call on the bodies, that probably is the case. and yeah, they've done enough akatsuki members, I bet if you took every chapter of every akatsuki fight done in the series and combined it all, it'd be over a years worth of the manga.

water earth air fire lightning and holy/dark

if yer up on yer video games :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Seriously! To think Jiyra could just bust out that ultimate rasengan that fast.. if thats the case, hes technically capable of throwing out massive power hits left and right, while also having a diversity of moves. why didn't he teach any of this shit to Naruto!? I want to see Naruto do a hair needle blast or spit out some oil. :P

think way back to Sandime hokage vs Orochimaru fight....old man used 2 clones of himself, different from normal clones, to fight the 1st and 2nd Oro summoned.

This Jiarya fight is givin me flashbacks to that one. :look:

Sad to think the fate of the world might be up to Naruto it takes the kid fifteen chapters to learn a new move. In short everyone is doomed X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sad to think the fate of the world might be up to Naruto it takes the kid fifteen chapters to learn a new move. In short everyone is doomed X'D

lol, but the real question is, will he save the world this year or will we have to wait another year?

sig.php

it will take another 1567895 chapters just to finish this fight X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers