Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

after i gave you what was uptodate at the time when i was over...im dissappointed

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I've read it :meh: He's terrible at keeping up with reading that isn't portable :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Holy Crap !! All by himself or with help from a team or that certain pervert hermit ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Naruto is fighting Orochimaru on his own. Sakura is still on his team and this asshole kid Sai is filling Sasuke's place. The team on this mission is being led by an ANBU guy.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I finally finished reading all the Naruto manga up to the latest chapters. Poor Asuma sensei. :(

Shikamaru is using those chakra blades pretty damn good. I wasn't expecting to see him cast independent shadow bind jutsus like that! O_O who else thinks Kurenai is going to show up to finish those two akatski bastards off?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I dont know, the only reason hes loosing control over it now is becuse he used the nine tails powers so much over the years and the seals loosing its power.

I think if he trained like he is now back then for a year he would have been fine. Although I could be wrong and he could turn into a fox demon that wants to kill everyone XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

ah, thats right, the seal has been weakening too. *shrugs* you never know.

btw, I was a bit disappointed in the Naruto vs. Orochimaru fight. All he did was go kyubi and loose complete control. I was hoping to see Naruto bust out all these new amazing jutsus Jiyra would teach him, but it looks like all he did was kyubi train for 3 years. :|

ya I was too. To be honest I dont think he got to lern to many new things since the kyubi keeps comming out. Jiyra was probably like oh shit we better stop before things get to out of hand, after all Jiyra only had that chakra patch to stop Naruto.

sig.php

Chapter 333, oh shit. Shikamaru's plan was starting to break down, but it looks like Kakashi has already killed kakuzu. O_O I wonder if theres more to that guy or if Kakashi really did get the complete jump on him to finish him off. Good chapter. Do you think Naruto's new jutsu is just a big bang attack ala Vegeta or do you think Naruto will be able to actually harness his new rasengan/nature manipulation move into something more useful than just a finishing move?

ya that was a good chapter. I dont think kakuzu is dead yet. Something tells me theres gonna be a big fight to display why Kakashi's element is better :P.

As for Naruto's attack, It looks like a final move type deal since the size of the crater he made was huuuuuuugggge and it takes him more then one clone to make and use, from the looks of the manga cover. Im guessing once he lerned more about the elements he will come up with some new crazzy usfull moves. Untill then it just looks like a finish move. Although I bet Naruto can now do two rasengan's at the same time. That would be intresting to see. Have him make like one big rasengan then split it with his hands and use them as shields / mini bombs.

On a side note, I wonder what Naruto's second element will be. Got any clues?

sig.php

man... this shit moves at a snails pace -_-; It has since the rescue Gaara arc -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Wow, its like Kakuzu can summon hallows. :P I wonder how these guys can actually die. Maybe after all of Kakuzu's hallow masks have been destroyed, he'll drop dead.. but Hidan seems pretty nervous when he doesn't have his curse jutsu going on.. but then again, its probably all a ploy. Kakuzu even said before that Hidan just doesn't die.. so maybe he really is immortal. O_O I bet if they're both incinerated into ash, they'll both die tho. :P

Kakuzu has 5 hearts or so they say. Something tells me he has 6 including his own and they wont find out till later lol. But anyway if they kill all the hallows like you said each one is a shinobi's heart from previase shinobi Kakuzu has killed.

As for Hidan, I have no idea. It's probably something weird they all have to do to kill him. Watch kakashi pull some sealing technique out of his ass at the last min to stop Hidan lol.

sig.php

hahaha, I love the new chapater and Konohamaru's new sexy jutsu X'D i love the boy on boy and Sakura's reaction!! lol, almost too much to handle

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

I think thats what hes doing. I think the team is only to help him kill the other members of the group Itachi is in. If you think about it theres no way he could take them all on at the same time. Although he keeps saying these guys have something he needs...so who knows what hes really planning. That new girls got the hots for him though :P

sig.php

I don't know. I'm sure if he just shows up to where Itachi and Kisame were, Itachi would fight him one on one.

I think its more likely that Kishimoto's setting up a Sasuke's team vs team 7 fight.

Oh, and Sasuke's buddy, Suigetsu, is so Sai's brother.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.