Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Sasuke mentioned his idea to take out the top tier! At some point hes gonna narrow it down to just the two old people and Danzo since they where the ones that supposedly made the mission to kill Sasuke's clan. Hopefully he will find out that Mandara is an enemy at some point soon.

I bet Sasuke only wants to take out the top tier to break up the command structure. But at least now Danzo has more of a purpose in the series due to the Uchiha story. Maybe he'll mobilize all the root anbu in a counter offensive.

So basically from the start it's all been about the monsters. Sure theres been other "goals" but so far they seem to have all been lies. I wonder what role the tailed monsters play in all this. Could it be the reason why Mandara is so weak is because he made the monsters with his own power which resulted in him being like he is now? That's one of the only reasons why I can see Mandara focusing so much on the monsters. He wants his power back and/or take over the Village.

Ah, thats a good theory. But the latest chapter mentioned that the first hokage had a number of the monsters at his disposal. Which is probably why he was able to fight off Madara and the 9 tails in Madara's initial attack on the village. :look:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The part about the First Hokage having all the 'monster's was a little lame ... I mean he was powerful enough without them, he beat Madara fair and square too according to Madara's own storytelling. And, how's he going to use it considering he's killing off the monster vessel holders, prolly input those chakra's in new people he has full control over? Maybe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

They didn't say the first had all or even one of the tailed monsters that Akatsuki has been after. They said he had the ability to control monsters and use them as pets, he even had a few. Maybe I miss understood that but I don't see it as the first owning any of the tailed beasts Mandara is after. I see it as the first controlling beasts like the frogs and other oversize animals without having to make a contract.

@Sledgstone - I really hope Anbu is used more. I've been wanting to see more of then for years now XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

wow that was pretty sad. I'm happy their not gonna spend more then a chapter of Naruto being emo. I still hope J magically shows up later on though lol.

On a totally different note. I didn't notice this until now, when I saw Iruka again, but in the anime show when Sai is first introduced and that random member of Root gives him that envelop in his room. They do a close up and you can see a line under the mask going across his face that you cant really see clearly in the manga. I wonder if it was Iruka-sensei. Would make since since we almost never see Iruka around unless it's something related to Naruto. He also managed to find out that J died before it was even announced to the rest of the village and tried to confront Naruto right off the bat....at least I think it wasn't announced to the village, I could be wrong. Just thought id toss that out there since things could get interesting when the real war with Sasuke starts in the Leaf village. Who's gonna side with and protect the 5th and who's gonna side with and protect Danzo :).

sig.php

That'd be interesting if all along Iruka was a more important character, but I'm pretty sure hes a chuunin and not the jonin status required to be in anbu. I could be wrong tho. Well after all this time, I'm just going to assume the story Madara told sasuke is canon for the story now seeing as the guy made that extra 'crying itachi' flashback. Hopefully the story is set for a good run again and maybe if we're lucky orochimaru will make a comeback still.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

That'd be interesting if all along Iruka was a more important character, but I'm pretty sure hes a chuunin and not the jonin status required to be in anbu. I could be wrong tho. Well after all this time, I'm just going to assume the story Madara told sasuke is canon for the story now seeing as the guy made that extra 'crying itachi' flashback. Hopefully the story is set for a good run again and maybe if we're lucky orochimaru will make a comeback still.

ahh ya thats right hes a Chuunin. You might be right, he may not play any other role then he does now.

Ya Oroch was probably the best bad guy in the whole series. It hurt to see him die so fast :(.

sig.php

As of today I have officially returned and have spent the last few hours catching up on all the chapters I have missed. The story is finally moving forward, Falcon and Akatsuki - Eh, okay, fine desrtoy it all. I feel sorry for Naruto, he still doesn't know yet either . . . geeze, anyway it has a nice turn of events, but it is still dragging.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

lol Sledg I don't think thats gonna stop him. I can so see him making his students buy him ramen lol.

"J: they're 106

Kakashi: huh?

J: They're 106!

*both look at the 5th's boobs*"

hahah best part

sig.php

^ Yeah X'D ... Kakashi's antics are too cool. But, this's a good hint about Konomaharu who might just be Naruto's student. Minato learnt under Jiraiya, Jiraiya learnt under Sarutobi, Saruto's grand kid will now learn under Minato's son. Full circle eehhhh ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

In this chapter Shikamaru said what somebody shoulda told Kishi a long time ago. They are and need to grow the f up. :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

like it wasn't obvious the #'s corresponded to pages in his book :freak:

the message was kinda lame tho.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i just read all the mangafrom the current episode to the last page.

what i dont get it:

* why dosent anyone tell naruto about his parents

* is the sharingan needs to be someone elses eye to prevent blindness, why not swap eyes, so both brothers get them

*is sasuke gay?? (seriously) i mean every girl since he was like 5 has wanted him, and he doesnt even acknowledge females or even their boobies, he was more interested in seeing kakashis face then any of the girls tripping up over him

it is good to see naruto maturing, but still, it is still stupid that kakashi says naruto has surpasseed him, as naruto knows only 2 wide knowledge jutsus, shaow clones and transformations. and ofc the rasengan he combines them, well, but seroiusly, cant kakashi treach him at least one jutsu from the 1000 he knows and has copied

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

lol

and now you see why we all bitch so much :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

it is good to see naruto maturing, but still, it is still stupid that kakashi says naruto has surpasseed him, as naruto knows only 2 wide knowledge jutsus, shaow clones and transformations. and ofc the rasengan he combines them, well, but seroiusly, cant kakashi treach him at least one jutsu from the 1000 he knows and has copied

ehh Kakashi doesn't have the same elements as Naruto so it makes it hard for him to teach naruto anything useful.

But ya, they should just give Naruto the scroll from the beginning of the series that has a list of forbidden jutsu. He would have a better chance learning from the scroll then from Kakashi.

I'm also wondering why they never told Naruto about his parents. I'm guessing maybe they where scared that naruto would end up hating his parents and the Leaf for sealing the 9 tails in him or somthing.

sig.php

naruto finding out he is the son of a Hokage, nothing would make him happier,

but even so there elements are different, kakashi has copied water, fire, lightning jutsu. im sure he must have some non elemental abilities.

btw , anyone understand wth they ment by the nine tails chakrz being splint into yin and yang??

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Wrong, it wouldn't make him happier. Father died to seal the 9 tails, where, inside of him, what happened after that - people hated him while he was growing up, ostracized him and he couldn't lead a normal life. He's land up hating the 9 tails for killing his dad. Right now he needs the 9 tails for his fight to get back Sasuke, but that's a different angle.

Not sure if you noticed, but the main bad guy in this current arc (series) is the v/z for Roronoa Zoro.

Off Topic:

Hehehe ... well, I'm lookin forward to the next OP epi only cos Zoro'll be there at the end of it, and then the one after that is gonna be SUPER with his concluding fight with the samurai.