Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

I'm hoping for a summon. All he would need is blood to summon, not chakra .....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You need chakra to summon too. Remember when Jiyra was teaching Naruto to summon frogs? Naruto could only summon that little guy because he didn't put enough chakra into it. Thats why when Naruto was fighting Gaara, he tapped into his 9 tales chakra and used that for his summon and that was how he busted out frog boss. I can't think of anything Sasuke could actually summon aside from a single attack. He already summoned and got Manda killed when he fought that exploding clay bastard. And he doesn't have any dead bodies to do forbidden summons.

Nah, he'll bust out some stupid uchiha binding/killing scroll or something that he got from those Uchiha cats. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

This fight needs to end already and Kishimoto-san is truly making Itachi look weaker than how he was portrayed in the previous season. Hopefully someone will use a forbidden jutsu or amp up the fight. I am currently in agreeance with gokuDx7 in saying that this fight is too drawn out.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

you know, its at the point where its not even funny anymore. Everyone was looking for this huge epic memorable battle between Sasuke and his brother kind of like the battle with Naruto, the 5th, J, Oroch towards the beginning of the series. This definitely is not anything like past battles. Its to drawn out and feels forced. Not to mention they don't move around or do anything exciting. grrrr it pisses me off. They need to go back to showing us 3 battles at once. No more of this 1 battle then go to the next and then go to another.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Kishi got lazy, uninspired and has fallen short of his original goals. As powerfill as Uchiha Sasuke has become his fight with Itachi should be a kage level battle. Instead Kishi ripped off Oda; Sasuke's lighting attack is just a variation of Nami's thunderbolt tempo -_-;

If Nami could kick Itachi's ass with the climate tact then wtf is next? Naruto fighting with rubber bands and salt? grr wtf

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

how is Oro in Sasuke and in Kabuto....did I miss something here?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Beats me, I am lost about that as well. I think it is just another way to forstall the fight for even longer. ARGHH! Someone needs to die, I no longer care who dies but someone needs to. This fight is getting on my last nerve, it is way too drug out and needs to end already.

-Duo Maxwell

how is Oro in Sasuke and in Kabuto....did I miss something here?

Oro's "mind" or subconscious was sealed in Sasuke where as only peaces of Oro's body is mixed into Kabuto, "infecting him" therefor giving him some extra power. But as he pointed out before, it's slowly killing him. So basically Kabuto has inherited the curse too.

Either way I found that part really stupid. Oro comes out and dies by some random magic sword lol...I can only guess the next thing to happen will be Naruto magically showing up with or without Tobi and thus some "master plan" starts that none of us saw coming :P.

*huge blast and Naruto shows up*

Naruto: Yo Sasuke~dattebayo

Sasuke: Naruto! Why are you here!

Naruto: I magically appeared~dattebayo

Itachi: hahaha Naruto you have fallen into my trap! Now I can put into motion the Uchiha's secret plan!

*Mandara appears from some random dark place*

Mandara: Good job Itachi. I have killed off the fools from the leaf village!

Naruto: NOOOOOOO *starts to go 9 tail fox mode*~dattebayo

:happy:

sig.php

I think....Sasuke basically became another jinchuuriki. At least that's what it seemed like with orochimaru breaking free from sasuke--kinda like how the nine-tailed fox is kept in check by Naruto's own chakra.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

I think....Sasuke basically became another jinchuuriki. At least that's what it seemed like with orochimaru breaking free from sasuke--kinda like how the nine-tailed fox is kept in check by Naruto's own chakra.

The only difference being the fox can't escape when Naruto runs out of Chakra because of the seal, Orochimaru can.

sig.php

Wow looks like Itachi is on the verge of dieing, Oroch is slithering around as a snake, and Sasuke is confused as hell. Lol, how many people think when Itachi said "my eyes" he was literately referring to his own eyes and not Sasuke's soon to be his eyes? I think Itachi was trying to say, take my eyes at the end. In either case I'm happy something different happened. I was getting sick of the fight going back and forth.

sig.php

gives us some illusion of closure

first ch I've liked in ages

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I hope they move on to the fight with Tobi, but seriously the illusion, I hope this time Itachi really is dead. That fight was so drawn out, but it was good chapter none the less.

-Duo Maxwell

Last weeks chapter was good, but what the hell is up with this weeks. It's another drag out, Itachi had better be 100% dead.

-Duo Maxwell

and of course he killed off the only possibility of Orochimaru fully returning to the series. -_-

I bet Shino is going to attack with chakra eating bugs. If they can't do any physical damage to the guy, Shino will attack his chakra supplies.

Space/time jutsus. Before you know it he'll warp back to just before Itachi died, save him and make that entire fight pointless. j/k. :P

BTW, ever notice the name Tobi is only missing an O compared to the spelling of the name Obito. If their names are similar in that sense when translated to english, then maybe the kanji for both of their names is just a reversal of each other or something.

This was a pretty good chapter. I hate all this Space/time crap. This is supposed to be about ninja's fighting not using dbz moves XD.

I still feel that Mandara used Obito's dead body as a container for himself. Meaning when Obito died, Mandara used his body to continue living. But then again, Tobi acts more like Obito so who knows.

sig.php