Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

as expected, both of them are just standing in the room using their eyes to battle lol XD. This chapter was a bit boarding but I guess it was needed since Sasuke doesn't know about Mandara yet.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

The fight scene between them is still under rated. Sasuke, after two years of 'training' with Orichimaru, a Sannin, who he managed to seal in his mind and then Itachi who killed his entire clan and is a member of the Akatsuki. The fight cannot be over yet, they need to step it up it is very disappointing right now.

Not to mention, a sharigan fight, come on now, they have to know more than just that. Itachi could be blind and still kick Sasuke's ass. He was always so much stronger than Sasuke anyway. And Sasuke was able to out do Orichimaru and all, but Orichimaru admited that Itachi was stronger than him so Itachi should still be able to kill Sasuke unless he pulls something out of nowhere . . .

It is infuriating how the fight is going right now and I will be quite disappointed if that is the end of the fight.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

The fight scene between them is still under rated. Sasuke, after two years of 'training' with Orichimaru, a Sannin, who he managed to seal in his mind and then Itachi who killed his entire clan and is a member of the Akatsuki. The fight cannot be over yet, they need to step it up it is very disappointing right now.

Not to mention, a sharigan fight, come on now, they have to know more than just that. Itachi could be blind and still kick Sasuke's ass. He was always so much stronger than Sasuke anyway. And Sasuke was able to out do Orichimaru and all, but Orichimaru admited that Itachi was stronger than him so Itachi should still be able to kill Sasuke unless he pulls something out of nowhere . . .

It is infuriating how the fight is going right now and I will be quite disappointed if that is the end of the fight.

I think this really isn't going to continue as a fight but more as a time for Sasuke to learn more about his heritage. Itachi still has to meet with Naruto and talk to him about god knows what.

sig.php

If Itachi wants to talk with Naruto so badly then it is more likely that the Itachi Sasuke is fighting is just a clone, like the first one he 'killed' Itachi is old enough to know about a lot and maybe, if we are lucky he will enlighten Naruto of who his parents are and all that jazz.

Itachi is very intelligent and all, I hope he will enlighten Sasuke about his heritage and then Sasuke will get over his emo issues and grow up. I wouldn't be all that pissy if someone killed my entire clan as Sasuke is, but he was sheltered back then so . . . Itachi man, I root for him anyway because he's cool, but he still has some serious issues.

We can hope that maybe Itachi will be able to enlighten us on what is going on . . . No offense to Kishimoto Sensei, but the story is pretty vague right now, even after what Jaraiya had to say.

-Duo Maxwell

If Itachi wants to talk with Naruto so badly then it is more likely that the Itachi Sasuke is fighting is just a clone, like the first one he 'killed' Itachi is old enough to know about a lot and maybe, if we are lucky he will enlighten Naruto of who his parents are and all that jazz.

Itachi is very intelligent and all, I hope he will enlighten Sasuke about his heritage and then Sasuke will get over his emo issues and grow up. I wouldn't be all that pissy if someone killed my entire clan as Sasuke is, but he was sheltered back then so . . . Itachi man, I root for him anyway because he's cool, but he still has some serious issues.

We can hope that maybe Itachi will be able to enlighten us on what is going on . . . No offense to Kishimoto Sensei, but the story is pretty vague right now, even after what Jaraiya had to say.

No I don't think thats what Itachi is aiming for. It seems more like he wants both Naruto and Sasuke in the same place at the same time to either talk to them, make them fight each other, or for him to easily attack them both. Who knows what the real reason is but it should be interesting to see when the time comes.

sig.php

Yeah it should be interesting. Itachi is twisted so his intentions are never what they seem. I am looking forward to what he may end up doing.

-Duo Maxwell

wow, now the fight really starts. That's kind of stupid how the eyes can get even more powerful though. O well, at least we learned some new stuff about Mandara and the clan. I'm beginning to wonder if Tobi is Mandara or not. Mandara technically should have two eyes yet tobi only shows one. So I'm still theorizing that Tobi's body is really Obito's possessed by Mandara or maybe it is just Obito claiming to be Mandara.

sig.php

Finally! That felt like the best chapter of Naruto in a long time.

wow, now the fight really starts. That's kind of stupid how the eyes can get even more powerful though. O well, at least we learned some new stuff about Mandara and the clan. I'm beginning to wonder if Tobi is Mandara or not. Mandara technically should have two eyes yet tobi only shows one. So I'm still theorizing that Tobi's body is really Obito's possessed by Mandara or maybe it is just Obito claiming to be Mandara.

I've been thinking about that too. Itachi never said what that other sharingan technique Madara discovered.. and what all the sacrifices were for. Maybe its a possession technique kind of like Orochimaru's. *shrugs* Because I just don't see how having more powerful eyes can prevent your body from aging or dieing.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ohh! Looks like Itachi just plucked out one of Sasuke's eyes! O_O I have a feeling Itachi will only take one of Sasuke's eyes tho. Itachi knows Sasuke doesn't have the Mangeko sharingan, so he'll only take one of his eyes just to preserve his eyesight for now. Because technically, if he took even one of Sasuke's eyes, unless Itachi destroys his own eye after he replaces it, Sasuke could just grab Itachi's eyeball and plop that into his own eyesocket and now possess a mangeko of his own. O_O

Out of the thousands of jutsus they must both know, they threw shuriken at each other and did slight variations of standard moves. He'll probably try to throw a plot twist in there now.. like Sasuke or one of his dudes stabbed Itachi in the back or something.

The Uchiha excell at 2 things, genjutsu and fire jutsu and now we've seen both. Victory will be decided by speed, period.

I'm fairly amused, in a story I wrote a while back I had a Sasuke Itachi fight and Sasuke won because of the speed and power of his stage 2; he opened the life gates.(I was sure Oro had taught him all kinds of forbidden teks) Maybe Kishi is trolling ff.net for ideas ne? X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm still not that amused with the way the fight has been. The fire was a good change but it still seems lacking in terms of suspense. I find my self wanting to see what others are doing more then watching the much anticipated "big battle" between the two.

sig.php

Thats the main difference between this series and Bleach and why this series is a step below Bleach. In bleach the guy takes his sweet time with the fights just like Naruto, but he flips back and forth between all the different fights good enough that it works out in the anime. Can you imagine when these Naruto chapters make it into the anime, we'll see Jiyra die and then wait 13 episodes to see what happened!? fuck that.

Think of the remaining fights he'll do after he finishes up with Itachi and Sasuke.. Theres at least two still: Naruto/team versus madara uchia and maybe another akatsuki member. Sasuke's water guy versus Kisame. And I think there was another fight too, but none of them have been referred to in over what, 3+ months of the manga? psht. We'll have to wait that entire time just to see what that fucking frog says to Tsunade. Seems to me the guy writing this is still trying to figure out what to have that frog say, so hes stalling for time with these fights.

And damn... why is he making Itachi so weak? His most powerful attack is a rip off of yu yu hakusho's "Dragon of the Darkness Flame"!? Are their more Sasuke fans than Itachi fans? guh, I honestly wanted to see Itachi own Sasuke and take his eyeball. I figure if a character as major as Orochimaru can get killed and discarded so easily, let the same happen to Sasuke too.

Thats the main difference between this series and Bleach and why this series is a step below Bleach. In bleach the guy takes his sweet time with the fights just like Naruto, but he flips back and forth between all the different fights good enough that it works out in the anime. Can you imagine when these Naruto chapters make it into the anime, we'll see Jiyra die and then wait 13 episodes to see what happened!? fuck that.

I don't think it will be nearly as many as when Naruto was chasing the clay bastard on his bird. That was just horrible. I think, when the anime catches up, the fight between the two will be at a faster pace then it is now. I think they could easily squeeze in 3 sasuke vs Itachi chapters into one episode lol. Assuming they don't do one episode full of just the two looking at each other doing nothing for 20 mins like the current Naruto vs Orocho fight that just happened a few weeks ago.

Ep 1:

Sasuke: omg i r kill you finally brother!@

Itachi: I don't think so noob

*long 2 min pause to look pretty*

Itachi: haha noob Its a trap! i r trappeded you with my eyes.

Sasuke: oh noez........just kidding! I trappeded you with my eyes now too!

*both eye fuck eachother for 1 min*

*long 5 to 6 min talking between the two that basically summarizes everything they've been saying since the beginning of the fight*

Ep 2:

Zetsu: hoho look at these two noobs *talks to him self for 3 mins*

Sasuke: I r killing you now brother!

Itachi: orely? I think not because I make copy's of my self for no apparent reason other then to piss you off.

Sasuke: damn you noob cakes!

*random talking between the two for 3 to 4 mins*

*random talking between Zetsu and his self for 4 to 5 mins*

*physical battle starts between Sasuke and Itachi*

*flames get blown all over the place*

and there you have it. Two episodes of what seems to be an eternity of chapters. hahaha. Although you may be right, it could be dragged on :(.

sig.php

Its becoming the freeza saga all over again :kame:

5 minutes lasts hella long

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

hahahahaha damn it! It's still going back and forth.

Itachi: OMG I have the best attack that I plan to use on you!

*uses it*

Sasuke: hahah your all out of juice! Now I will use the best attack that will kill you!

For god sakes show another fight already. This is getting dragged on to long.

sig.php