Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

This may have nothing to do with the manga, but there is a movie coming out for the Hurricane Chronicles . . .

I hate to say this, but in my opinion Jaraiya is going to die . . .

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

things are really starting to heat up. Looks like if Jiarya makes it out of this, hes gonna be getting some endless punanny from the 5th lol. Sasuke's group is now facing off with the other sword fighter from Akusuka(sp?) wile Sasuke finaly meets his brother, who insistently seems to have taken off his left arm (at least thats how it looked in the manga). Naruto and the leaf crew are facing off with Tobi (aka. Madara Uchiha).

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Well this weeks chapter was kind of bla. We learn that everyone Jiayra is currently fighting right now, he already fought in the past. We didn't get to see anyone related to the other fights going on which kind of made me sad.

sig.php

Hands down, Jiyra is the man. This chapter finally introduces us to Naruto's Mother and Father. The way they did it was a bit confusing but it was interesting none the less. It sounds like Jiyra is gonna go out with a big bang pretty soon. Also after his whole flash back thing, I think its pretty clear now that Naruto is gonna be the "chosen one" at least I hope so.

sig.php

I looked like jiyra wrote something on the frogs back and then dropped dead. poor jiyra. :( I wonder if they're going to have another funeral or if they'll wait until they get his body back.

He wrote Pain(Pein)'s real name on the frog. I'm not sure he died yet since he wanted to go out with a "bang". I have a feeling hes gonna do one more thing before he finally "dies". I could be wrong though.

sig.php

it looked more like he put memories into him via chakara...didnt think he wrote anything jsut a transfer of memories i bet

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

That's what it looked like to me too, those flashbacks he had actually explained a lot considering what the toad sage said about some book and all. But the fact that Jaraiya is Naruto's godfather, man that explains a lot too. Hopefully Naruto already knows or he might have another breakdown and start killing people, fox demon and all.

-Duo Maxwell

Don't even start mentioning Harry Potter I am still pissed at J.K. for leaving so many holes in the story.

Anyway the memories make more sense and would bring attention to Jaraiya's knowledge that Naruto is indeed the destined one.

-Duo Maxwell

Looks like he did physically write stuff on the frog (ie. secret numbers) to prevent the enemy from finding out the message. So I'm guessing when the 5th gets the frog she will find out what J wanted to say via his own face in the water (they show his face reflection in the water when the frog showed up in Leaf Village).

This chapter was damn good. Lets hope it stays this interesting.

sig.php

I bet that code he wrote on the back of the frog was a book cipher. The message he has to send was already wrote in his book and the numbers correspond to the paragraph/sentance/word of the message. and thus the significance of his "you will write a book" prophecy will be complete. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

That's even more probable, considering most on your predictions turn out to be right. Hopefully Jaraiya will have a decent funeral at least, he's such an awesome ninja. But Naruto's reaction is going to hell if Tsuanade does decipher everthing in the book and all and manages to tell him since nobody else apperantly has yet.

-Duo Maxwell

I hope Sauke's question and Itachi's answer will fill in some plot holes :P

I bet the fight will look real good animated

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I hope that Itachi/Sasuke fight isn't over yet. They've been building up that fight for years upon years and for it to be over that fast... nooo! they must have a sharigan battle, jutsu after jutsu after jutsu! And the winner will have learned all the moves of the fight and emerge 100xs stronger!

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

one would expect the fight that kills one of them off to be all kage style

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I refuse to read the latest chapter yet since it wasn't supposed to be out a week early! lol

*edit* ahh screw it, I ended up reading it.

It doesn't seem like that's really Itachi. If it is then he's probably almost blind. But I have a feeling that its not him. Theres no way they would end it in one chapter.

sig.php