Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

why would Sasuke want to fight team seven in the first place? He has no grudge against them. But I agree on the Itachi comment you made. I think though after the fight if Sasuke did win Itachi's team mates would attack him.

Either way this should be interesting to see what happens with this new team of his.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Plot-no-jutsu is a mighty and terrible thing. It could be that the two teams just bump into eachother and Naruto tells Sasuke to come back to the village and voila - instant melee a la Valley of the End.(its not as if many things in the manga make sense reciently, anyway).

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I've been disappointed with the outcomes of things so far.. As for Sasuke's avenger team, my only guess is that hes recruiting a four man cell to take out a four man akatsuki team. If an akatsuki team died in konoha on a mission to get Naruto's kyubi, then I'm guessing akatsuki will send double forces back to konoha. Sasuke and his team will lie in wait near Naruto and/or team 7 and we'll end up with a possible 3 way battle going on..

BTW, is it just me or does it seem pretty clear that Sasuke recruited that water guy, that uses Zabuza's sword, for the sole purpose of fighting Kisame? They are both from the hidden village of the mist, they both have one of those 7 swords of the village, and they both have messed up teeth. I thought that his goal in getting that guy was to keep Kisame busy while he fought Itachi because they're teammates.. but then he had to recruit two more people.. which doesn't make sense unless hes expecting two more akatsuki? :|

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Ah, at least the manga revealed something interesting this time. The origin of the cursed seal. Sounds like its maybe a bloodline ability of Jungo.. and Orochimaru was able to extract its powers and bestow it to others. Maybe Orochimaru even used it on himself, hence why he was able to transform his body to that of a snake monster when he fought Sasuke? er.. actually all his containers had that mark, so I guess when Oro takes over a new body he'll always be able to transform..

I need to come back to this thread and ask one thing...

What is up with the crazy cat lady? I mean, did that come out of left field or what?

And one thing I don't get about her. That whole complex is supposed to be some kind of secret place for the Uchihas, right? Then that means the CCL (crazy cat lady) and her (undeniably hot) granddaughter are just chillin there, by themselves, for ten years on the off chance that Sasuke might stop by?!

Can someone explain it to me...please!?

Ya I feel the same way when I read this chapter. I was like.....where the fuck did this city come from and who the hell is the weird cat women and how does Sasuke somehow know her. I suppose theres allot we where never told about when Sasuke was with Orc~.

Anyway, I'm happy that theres actually some progress now. I can wait to see the up coming fights.

sig.php

eh..........

mmmmmmmm..............

*is disappointed*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I just hope the fights are as intense as the ones with hidan.

I need to come back to this thread and ask one thing...

What is up with the crazy cat lady? I mean, did that come out of left field or what?

And one thing I don't get about her. That whole complex is supposed to be some kind of secret place for the Uchihas, right? Then that means the CCL (crazy cat lady) and her (undeniably hot) granddaughter are just chillin there, by themselves, for ten years on the off chance that Sasuke might stop by?!

Can someone explain it to me...please!?

I thought it might have been a translation error, because that made no sense to me at all.. If it was a storehouse for Uchihas.. then why would he have to pay the cat woman for goods that already belonged to him? and he couldn't think of anything better to do than to get black coats minus the red clouds for his group? :rolleyes: I bet they'll never show the cat woman again just like that turtle summon of Gai-sensei's from the chunin exam.

One thing I just caught: I was rereading the last chapter and, its raining pretty hard at this point. Sasuke's team Hebi and Naruto's teams are all standing outside, in the rain. Each and every one of them have a hood on their cloaks. And the only one sensable enough to put the hood on is Shino ( though he always wears it)...

They had to look fashionable tho! X'D but yeah, talking about clothing.. they like to occassionally mention their wireless gear, but how often do you see a bluetooth headset on Naruto? but thats ok, kakashi's ninja dogs are more reliable than just talking in real time to your teammates.

That was the best chapter they've had in a long time, but the I thought Kabuto was going to do something more grand than show off some freakish eye. Now if he can bust out some Orochimaru moves, then that could be sweet. I still don't get it tho.. If Orochimaru's soul/essense is trapped inside Sasuke, then Kabuto must have grabbed some of Oro's dna or scraps parts from his corpse and surgically modified himself.. but seeing as Oro has changed bodies multiple times and its his soul/chakra that he keeps transfering and uses to munipulate the look of the body he is currently in.. then wouldn't Kabuto have the eye of Oro's most recently controlled body in him? and wouldn't that eye eventually break down like all of Oro's hosted bodies? (hence why he had to change bodies every 3ish years).. unless Kabuto actually has Oro's original body's eye in him, I don't understand the logic in it. :\

It wouldn't surprise me if Kabuto kept Oro's original body in some glass jar tho. they were a bunch of freaks.

Didn't Sasuke ask Kabuto to "come here for a sec" after the transformation? Maybe Sasuke somehow switched Oro's soul into Kabutos. On the other hand theres probably some weird story that we find out later :P.

sig.php

Did he? I'll have to take a look at that again. But why would Sasuke do that? I thought he wanted Oro dead...

On the topic of Sasuke, I'm not at all liking that he's smacking an atasuki (sp?) around with no effort at all. I thought they were supposed to be sume uber powerful team, but Sasuke isn't even trying here. Its making me lose all respect for all the members of Aka.

and that brings me back to my previous post. it makes no sense to me how Orochimaru could be taking over Kabuto when it showed Sasuke sealing him away in his mind. And even if Sasuke sealed Oro in Oro's body, Kabuto never grabbed part of Oro's brain... I can only guess we're to assume Oro is like Braniac from DC comics, and every bit of Oro's being can be stored in a single cell of his body? :|

I think only some degree of Orc's power is carryed over + the curse from the 3rd but not any way of using the power since Orc's knowledge is with Sasuke. That may be why Kabuto is "searching". either way I hope they kill the bastard. I've had just about enough of him and Orc already.

sig.php

I was hoping to see Deidera actually fight or show off some ninjutsu powers, but it looks like hes just going to keep sitting back dropping bombs.. which makes me annoyed at Sasuke.. hes so quick to go to stage 2 for such an opponent, but even with stage two the most he can do for a long distance attack is the 'extend a chakra blade' and throw some over sized shurikens? umm.. he must have learned hundreds if not thousands of jutsus from Orochimaru, but hes acting like Naruto doing the same couple moves again and again. :\ I still thinks its pretty funny that he has an entire team now, but they are no where near him to help in any way. X'D

btw, based on how we've seen Sasuke handle himself in this fight, how do you think he'd manage if his team were to all turn on him? do you think he'd stand a chance?

I was hoping to see Deidera actually fight or show off some ninjutsu powers, but it looks like hes just going to keep sitting back dropping bombs.. which makes me annoyed at Sasuke.. hes so quick to go to stage 2 for such an opponent, but even with stage two the most he can do for a long distance attack is the 'extend a chakra blade' and throw some over sized shurikens? umm.. he must have learned hundreds if not thousands of jutsus from Orochimaru, but hes acting like Naruto doing the same couple moves again and again. :\ I still thinks its pretty funny that he has an entire team now, but they are no where near him to help in any way. X'D

btw, based on how we've seen Sasuke handle himself in this fight, how do you think he'd manage if his team were to all turn on him? do you think he'd stand a chance?

I think he would beat his team mates if it came down to him fighting them all. However at his current strength....I don't see him beating his brother. Well unless his brother's eyes die from using the sharing~ to much.

sig.php

?

if enuff of these akatski guys get killed will the group left have enuff power to do the tech to sucks suck the 9tails outta Naruto? Will they just replace their dead dudes?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm guessing if it comes down to that they'll probably grab some other ninja and sacrifice them for the chakra needed to suck out the kyubi. and then, once they're done with that they can slowly start their diabolical 20 year plan to monopolize the ninja industry. -_-;