Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

So after what I thought was a horrible, lame fight with the shark guy, the last 2 chapters didn't feel like they were written by the mangeka X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I have a feeling Madara just keeps swapping his eyes out with his wall of sharingan eyes.. so using an inzanagi to save himself only sacrificed a single eye... but it seems like he's trying to evolve himself with different 'paths' to become a god like shinobi. but if he had the rinnegan to begin with, why didn't he fuse with it or whatever like he did with the wood/first hokage technique? O_O and even that doesn't make sense... if the first won, then how does madara have his 'path'? :confused:

Nagato was an Uzumaki?

I guess so... Odd how he would just let that little nugget of info out in such a casual single page way. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well, it could be intelligently argued that he needed pawns to get access and tame the other tailed beasts which the Akatsuki dealt with.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

And now Madara has a rinnegan eyeball installed into his newly unoccupied eye socket. But if he only has one of the rinnegans in, does that mean he can only control 3 of the 6 paths of pain? O_O I would think he'd use whichever eyeball has the gravity ability, unless he has all of the abilities anyway.

Yeah, that pissed me of quite a bit. Hes all hokage level and thinks an s-class mission is to check if animals have a penis or not.. psh. If he went out there with the wood guy, they could have probably held their own against Kabuto.

So what is up with the plant guy Zetsu? Think he was a bio-engineered monster to begin with, or is he being used as a template for the whole cloning an army program? What if Zetsu has the ability to control all his clones and then betrays madara? And what was up with the clay clone of Deidera? Was madara making those too? Or was there just a clay clone conveniently there? and then Kabuto summons his spirit from the afterlife to possess the clone which doesn't surprise me considering Kabuto/Orochimaru's forbidden techs.. but if Madara made a clone of Deidera, then maybe he also has some clones of the other akatsuki members? So many questions... O_O

I was about 12 chapters behind and I finally caught up yesterday.. Poor Gaara.. I felt completely depressed for him all over again. ;_;

At least Naruto is finally getting into the fight. At first I was thinking that those resurrected Jinchiruki with Rinnegan and Sharingan eyes were going to be the resurrected Pain's new bodies to use.. but Pain is with Itachi and they are off from the battlefield somewhere.. and I'm thinking now that Madara has one of Pain's eyes on himself and is going into the main battle controlling his own 'six paths of pain' bodies.. If so, then damn.. that guy will be a huge force to deal with.

I think it's sad to see Naruto so powerful right now when Sasuke's so far behind, it's not even funny. Naruto's above every other ninja which is really really DUMB. Oh well ...

I'm sure Sasuke will be uber-powerful once his itachi eyeballs finish healing in his head. In fact, hes probably watching the entire ninja war right now and will know every single jutsu imaginable... which he'll never use because he'll have brand new ultimate god like sharingan only never seen before but everyone knows about ultimate moves! :P

Daahahahaha! New powerful jutsu's and eyes keep popping up one after the other like fish in a pond.

Its like every sharingun is a completely different bloodline limit than all the others.. all the sharingun have the normal blood line limit of copying everyone's moves.. which almost no sharingun bothers to use because every sharingun has a special evolved blood line almost completely different than everyone elses that make them uber powerful... and now that shishiu's eye has been revealed and was used against the resurrected Itachi.. and even tho that eyeball's power can't be used again for another ten years.. Kabuto is thinking.. "Fuck yeah! I can get my hands on that eyeball!".. what good will it do him now? in the middle of the war? O_O