Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

I think Kabuto raised Madara's body, I think. If he raised Naruto's dad, Madara wouldn't have had that sort of expression on him.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I don't think it was the 1st ... plus after Sandaime's technique against Orochimaru's summoning of the 1st and the 2nd, we'd assume they can't be summoned again, because they'd be sealed within that jutsu?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

if thats the case, id bet it was mandaras brother, not many people could provoke a reaction from someone as old and as skilled as mandara

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I don't think it was the 1st ... plus after Sandaime's technique against Orochimaru's summoning of the 1st and the 2nd, we'd assume they can't be summoned again, because they'd be sealed within that jutsu?

you do have a point, maybe their undead bodies have been sealed for all time? If thats the case, then I bet only Madara's original body could have caused a reaction like that. If you remember, the little glimpse of Madara's face when he was showing himself to Sasuke initially looked nothing like the Madara they showed in the flashbacks.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

That's because the Madara we see now is really Obito :D. BTW. my comment above was about last chapter. I was hoping Kabuto would summon Naruto's dad in the future. I wasn't talking about this chapter where he raised the new grave.

But ya I agree, I think it may be Madara's original body. I guess the real question is why is this such a big deal to Madara to the point where he accepts Kabuto's proposal? If Madara has a new body and is living then why is his old body his handicap?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

idont think he can summon the 3rd or 4th as they died using a seal jutsu which destroys their bodies and seals their own souls (if i remember correctly)

sigpic1620_11.gif

I thought of that too, but Orochimaru's own hands were sealed in that same jutsu, but as soon as he switched bodies his arms were fine again. And I'm trying to remember correctly... didn't that impure resurrection summon use sacrifices? As in, to summon those 5 akatsuki just to show Madara he could do it, he sacrificed 5 people and those 5 people's bodies became the host body to the revived summons? O_O So if those bodies were sealed into the third's jutsu, then he only got the host bodies and not the actual original bodies of the first and second hokage? *wonders if that is right*

btw, did you notice how Kabuto lured those konoha ninjas there? I have a feeling the manga writer might actually be planning on turning the main evil guy back over to Orochimaru/Kabuto after Madara is defeated. Kabuto will use the five nations against Madara and all his enemies will defeat each other and Kabuto will get ahold of all the tailed beasts and then Sasuke's body so he can control them with his uchiha eyes.

Yep, those aren't their actual bodies me thinks, it's a sacrifice who dies in the process. But, I think when the 1st and the 2nd were summoned and defeated in that way, their souls or whatever were also sealed. Then again, maybe Madara is shit scared because it's the 1st that he sees, and he was once defeated by the first. However it won't make sense because the first was able to defeat him after having the power of the monster chakra's on his side, I think. Or maybe not, I don't remember. Either way, I think Tsunade is one fine lady.

what i dont get is the 1st and mandara are both descendent of the original rennigan user who held all the tail beasts

why did one side get a badass sharingan blood line skill

and the other get frak

sigpic1620_11.gif

Could also be Madara's dad. Would make more sense as to why Madara just accepted Kabuto's proposal without putting up a fight.

And ya I think it's obvious Kabuto is setting Madara up. Either Kabuto wants to be the next bad guy or he's doing Naruto a big favor. I could see Kishimoto pulling another "He was on a secret mission that only 3 people knew about to uncover the evil underground ninja world and protect the leaf village." haha.

sig.php

Madara's dad? Was he important? I'm forgetting the whole Uchiha clan mess.

Eh my mistake I was thinking his dad was the one that split the Uchiha and Huga eyes but I'm mixing that up with the creator of all jitsu that we learned about in the pain ark.

sig.php

Don't get why killer bee is being an ass. And I was hoping naruto would have matured but seems he is back to his old self

sigpic1620_11.gif

How will Naruto fight the Kyubii

By Words or fists

If Naruto learns to control the 9 tails, wont that be basically God Mode?

The Kyubii has almost unlimited Chakra.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Yep. Imagine Naruto with god mode. But then again, Sasuke will have perfected sharingans and probably immortality... so it should be an epic battle. :nod:

Naruto training at the waterfall and now about to battle the nine tails... has gone so much faster than when he trained to make a rasengan. Its amazing, Naruto is actually interesting again and I'm actually looking forward to finding out what happens again.

Most over powered Jutsu ever

08_09.png

im guessng Mandara removed the Kyubii from her and set it upon Konoho 16 years ago before he realised he needed all the tailed beats for his plan.

If she died in combat or assassinated the Kyubii would have died with her,

as in the first fight with Naruto and Sasuke when sasuke slamed Naruto into the water, the place where the kyubii was, was going dark symbolising he was also going to die, but instead fed naruto chakra

could have gone a tad furth mind you and gave him 2 tails to rip sasuke into shreads in say 2 seconds

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

The Kyubi acted weak, which was very disappointing. He could not evade Naruto's attacks or counter-attack, I think he was either constipated or the writer was constipated and wanted to get the chapter over with. We're talking of the menacing Kyubi here. A nice 2 chapter or less battle, which the Kyubi loses? Exciting! Not.