Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

even with out sage mode one rasen-shuriken will end sasuke

with sasuke 1/2 dead and blind even sakura should school him....

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Erotic takes of a blind ninja. Trapped in an eternal self genjitsu. Lucky bastard.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

lol wtf Madara again. These chapters have been getting better though. My dream of Sasuke and Naruto killing each other is getting closer and closer. It's still doubtful that it will really happen though :(

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

really hope it doesnt take forever to get going

and Naruto needs to get stronger, Sasuke gets a free power boost, why does the writer make naruto so shit compared to him

Naruto and wtf pwn pain like he wasnt a threat but meets sasuke, and is all crap again

sigpic1620_11.gif

Why is Naruto thinking Sasuke's stronger than he is? We as readers have seen what they both can do, and Naruto should stomp the Uchiha out of Sasuke. I hope they both do that and get this gay love fest out of the way. Seriously, its turning me off of the series...

I think its cheap that Kisame is still alive, we all know the Raikage should be second only to Naruto and Madara, look how easily he was stomping Sasuke. I just hope he doesn't get killed off nor does Killer Bee

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I think its cheap that Kisame is still alive, we all know the Raikage should be second only to Naruto and Madara, look how easily he was stomping Sasuke. I just hope he doesn't get killed off nor does Killer Bee

I don't think it was cheap at all. They made it plainly obvious that he didn't die when he called out his clone jitsu before Raikage and Bee knocked his head off then after showing Bee's friend with a shocked look on his face as Kisame's sword is doing something in the bushes (assuringly fusing with Kisame's head). That was far better then all the other "deaths" in the series where we're left guessing if the character really died or not. Kisame still has to fight Guy again.

I agree about Naurto and Sasuke though. It's sad how Naruto still thinks he's weaker then Sasuke. It's also sad that Kakashi has apparently not evolved for the past year (in rl time). I would have thought he'd bust out a new attack by now or Kishimoto would tap into some of Kakashi's unanswered past. I can only hope they do that later when Madara reviles himself or something.

sig.php

Raikage should stop most people due to his experience and raw power

Naruto seemed pretty much godmode, but then becomes impotent infront of sasuke, really is annoying the sasuke love

least we see naruto training, but sasuke is bustin out jutsus left right and all over the place like summoning a hawk.....

sigpic1620_11.gif

How in the fuck can Naruto think hes no where near Sasuke's power. That is lame as shit. And now Sasuke just plops some new eyes in and keeps getting power ups with no work involved in the slightest.

Now Naruto will get that frog scroll thing Jiyra left for him, and he'll use that scroll/key to unlock new potential for himself (we watched some older episodes last night, right before Jiyra fights Pain, he upchucks this big frog scroll and tells it to give itself to Naruto).

It pisses me off that Kakashi only does the same damn sharingan move, and thats it. Hes worth nothing more now than a quick battle with a couple instant kill moves. He has so much more potential, but the writer passes him off like hes going to become a martyr to inspire Naruto.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

kakashi is ment to be an elite ninja and a son of an elite ninja, with out the sharingan he should be more then skilled enough to pwn anyone, so why does he need the sharingan so much

sigpic1620_11.gif

I'd laugh if Kakashi was the bad guy in the end. Now that would be a crazy twist. Madara turns out to be Obito. Rin shows up out of no where and we find out all 3 of them have been planning to unite the world and eliminate all the crazy super powers (ie. beasts and eyes) haha. Doubtful but it would be so funny if it where true. People would be like KAKASHI IS BAD!!! BUT BUT BUT......NOOOOOOO *head explodes*.

But ya I agree Sledg. It's bullshit that Kakashi's character is so crappy. At the start of the series they made him out to be the strongest badass in the village calling him the "copy ninja". All we've seen from him is like 3 bad ass moves. Why doesn't he use some of that crazy jitsu he's learned from copying people. It's such a pain in the ass to watch him suck so bad.

I like how Karin notices Naruto's Kyubi has the same evil chakra as dum dum dum......MARADA! You know why? Because the beasts where apart of him from the beginning bitch.

sig.php

Kakshi can't be the bad guy, cos he was killed by Pain and it wouldn't make sense if Madara was Obito in your humor theory above! X'D

I'd like to see Karin have a lil girl action with Sakura though. I bet she was revived when Sakura placed her chakra hands on her *cough* ... chest ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Kakshi can't be the bad guy, cos he was killed by Pain and it wouldn't make sense if Madara was Obito in your humor theory above! X'D

I'd like to see Karin have a lil girl action with Sakura though. I bet she was revived when Sakura placed her chakra hands on her *cough* ... chest ...

Has anything in this part of the series made sense Godgave? I lost all hope way back when Sasuke visited the random Uchiha city with the cat lady and her daughter. I'm still not giving up on Madara being Obito though. It would make perfect sense since Madara can control time space and so can Kakashi. Madara is missing and eye (like Obito) and Kakashi has the other. Sure it might not be the old Obito that Kakashi knew but I still have a strange feeling it's his body.

I cant wait to see Kisame kill everyone though lol.

sig.php

I wouldn't be surprised if he was Obito. Kakashi is by far the most skilled ninja in the story and I do agree he is getting sold short here.

So are the other ninja's like Neji and Lee who by now should be serious contenders, Neji was built up so much and now he's lumped up with the group.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Ya Nej's whole clan has been missing for waaaay to long. Even in the village battle there was only Hinata and one other from the clan lol. All the others where mysteriously missing.

As for this weeks chapter...it was pretty good. Kabito seems to have joined Madara....but I'm not sure if that's really true. Seems more like Kabito is gonna back stab him later on like Oro would have done if he was still alive. Was interesting to see him bring back the dead Akatsuki members. I wonder if Itachi is able to use his eyes even though Sasuke has them now haha.

sig.php

He'd still be able to do the Katon fire jitsu's or basics me thinks. Unless, the jitsu makes sure that when the person is resurrected in a certain way, the resurrected corpse acquires the skill of the original person before their death. *finally all these months of hiding in Tsunade's personal washroom will turn fruit as she's revived and alive now...tehehehehe*

It was a good chapter. If Kabuto has all of Oro's powers now, you'd think he'd be able to fully revive Orochimaru too.

btw, who is the dead guy in the far left box? It isn't Hidan is it? I thought he would be immortal buried body parts. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Far left is Pain/ Nagato! Next to him is Kakusu cos Hidan is still alive in that pit thingie Shikamaru dug him in ... I'm excited to see Itachi and Sasori!

It was a good chapter. If Kabuto has all of Oro's powers now, you'd think he'd be able to fully revive Orochimaru too.

btw, who is the dead guy in the far left box? It isn't Hidan is it? I thought he would be immortal buried body parts. O_O

I'm sure he summons him as an undead later on. If I remember correctly there's no known way to "revive" the dead (ie. give them a soul and freewill).

I think it would be interesting to see Naruto fight his dad simply becuse he knows how to unseal the fox and reseal it and because we've never seen him in full battle mode....but I doubt that would ever happen lol.

sig.php