Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

i really hope she either go's full evil and literally stabs naruto in the back with a shuriken, east then someone can kill her

as currently she is the most annoying char in the manga

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Reason for joining Sasuke is suspect, but if she turned evil overnight, that's lame. I bet it's not the reason though. Either way, IF she's pretending and goes to the bad side of the ninja world, and gets killed while she's still pretending, that'd be awesome.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That would be awesome, there hasn't been any real tragedy in Naruto since Asuma died in that battle with Hidan. Seeing as the entire Pain fight could have been an awesome tragic battle, it was all negated when everyone was brought back to life.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Oh man, you just reminded me of the Pain-reviving-everyone thing ... ultimo suckage. In fact, the situation shown by the mangeka right now ... bringing them all back to life had zero consequence except for the fact that Kakashi is alive, and hasn't done anything since then even. At least we'd have seen a good Pain vs Naruto fight versus emo babble. Unbelievable how Jiraiya with all those techniques couldn't defeat Pain, but Naruto on a JUST-5-MINS-AGO learnt frog-tech could do wonders, oh wonders.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Stupid Sakura, she probably would have still joined Sasuke if he wasn't so touched in the head now. O_O

Kakashi vs. Sasuke! So help me god if Sasuke owns Kakashi even in the slightest. But Naruto is on his way too... If Kakashi dies, then Naruto will have to finish off Sasuke by himself. The end of the series could be right around the corner. O_O

lmao, If Naruto was anything like Ichigo, he would show up, see Kakashi dead, see Sasuke on the verge of death and then purposely half kill himself just to make the fight even. Ichigo is so lame like that. :P

kakashi better fucking school sasuke

i mean he has years of experience, and is a tactical genius as well as having way more jutsus, im sure he designed a counter for chidori as a measure if a student ever went rogue as he is smarter then shikamaru

sigpic1620_11.gif

If Kakashi doesn't own him I will be seriously pissed off. Kakashi is powerful, but as the series has been progressing the writer keeps making him do stupid shit like two powerful sharingan moves in a row that whip out all his chakra. What kind of genius ninja busts out two trump cards and leaves himself completely at a disadvantage.. and then does that same kind of crap from that point on? I hope Kakashi busts out all kinds of high level shit that doesn't instantly destroy his apparently tiny chakra reserves. gah, its like the writer loves Sasuke so much hes gone out of his way to give Kakashi weaknesses.

What kind of genius ninja busts out two trump cards and leaves himself completely at a disadvantage.. and then does that same kind of crap from that point on?
BUWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

I say - how the FRACK is to so EASY to find Sasuke NOW!?!?? And, if he's soooo-oh-my-god-almighty-powerful why would anyone fight him ALONE!?!! Sakura, phail. Kakashi's strategy, so far is OK only, because I know he's either fighting Sasuke with a drone/ clone or with Sai waiting on the side in case Madara shows up. Wait, this makes sense. Let's get Kakashi in the picture all of a sudden because Madara needs an eye to complete himself. Nice and convenient. All I wanna know is the name of the guy/ girl who's taking advantage of Tsunade while she's in a coma. I know I would.

BUWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

I say - how the FRACK is to so EASY to find Sasuke NOW!?!?? And, if he's soooo-oh-my-god-almighty-powerful why would anyone fight him ALONE!?!! Sakura, phail. Kakashi's strategy, so far is OK only, because I know he's either fighting Sasuke with a drone/ clone or with Sai waiting on the side in case Madara shows up. Wait, this makes sense. Let's get Kakashi in the picture all of a sudden because Madara needs an eye to complete himself. Nice and convenient. All I wanna know is the name of the guy/ girl who's taking advantage of Tsunade while she's in a coma. I know I would.

I know! Madara is going to get Kakashi's eye, and Naruto will have to own everyone.

Who would want to take advantage of Tsunade while shes in a coma? When shes uncounsious she has the looks and body of an 80 year old woman. *looks at you* ewww.. O_O

X'D ... YOU DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S TRUE?!?!?!! Though, I'd like to see what she looked like if she was 80 ^_~

I could see this going 1 of two ways. Naruto shows up to see Kakashi an inch from being killed causing him to fight Sasuke but in the end lets Sasuke get away, or Naruto shows up and helps Kakashi fight Sasuke causing Sasuke to reveal his real intentions causing Kakashi and Naruto to let him go. I cant really see anyone dieing but I guess it might be possible for Kakashi to be killed....doubtful though. It would piss off all the readers not to mention they still have not finished explaining Kakashi's back story.

I feel Sasuke has more going on in his head other then revenge. Madara is off at his base and probably wont show up again unless Sasuke is missing for a long time.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I bet Kakashi's back story will be finished once Madara plops right back next to Sasuke from his dimensional eye base. Madara will finish off Sasuke and reclaim his eye, because in the end Madara was just like Orochimaru jumping between bodies thru the years... and the last body Madara used was Obitos! and when Kakashi sees his former friend just before he dies, Naruto will show up to see his sensei die.

And just like that we'll also get a tie-in to the dropped Orochimaru plot line too. :P

At least Kakashi didn't die before Naruto showed up. :|

The way Sasuke said 'so that's your eye's power', that makes me think that all the sharingan eyes might have their own unique potential. Maybe thats why Madara was so interested in the just the one right eye that Danzo had? And that would explain why Kakashi can do a dimension/warp attack with his eye but can't do ameratsu or that other mangekyo genjutsu move. Gah, thats a bloodline limit within a bloodline limit. And thus the sharingan gets even more favoritism. -_-

Read the new chapter last night, and all I could think of the entire time was that 'ppssshhh so childish' I mean it has everything we talk about here as a joke, but to see that joke actually happen is lame. Even Kakashi knows of Susano ... WTF!?!!? What's worse is the ease at which Kakashi master's the mangekyo genjitsu with just 1 eye. So I guess that's not a high level jitsu anymore since it's common to all sharingan users, but wait, aren't you supposed to kill someone close yatta yadda doo to get it?!?!!

Sharingans are well over powered. But if sasuke swaps eyes with kakasi he will be able to see. Even with the sharingan naruto should school sasuke with sage. But we know who the writer dreams about with hand cream....

sigpic1620_11.gif

I haven't read the chapter yet but I just noticed something while searching for naruto stuff. Apparently Madara has two different Sharingans. The one before he took his brothers eyes and the one after (ie. "Eternal"). What I found interesting was after he obtained his brothers eyes, his Sharingan's evolution actually just combined the outer part of his brothers design into his own (it's flipped upside down). I almost wonder what would happen if all eyes where combined togeather. Would the red or black be completly removed from the eye leaving nothing but one color? Madara is collecting the eyes so it would be interesting to see what happens.

You can check out the different eyes here to get an idea of what I'm talking about http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan

sig.php

I don't think he could combine all the sharingans, my understanding is that Madara's first eye was his own unique mangekyo style, but then he had to take his brother's eyes and swap them out with his own. So I'm guessing he had to remove his own eyes and then pop his brother's in. Then his brother's eyes would attach to madara's eye sockets and react with Madara's own dna and thats what caused the merging of the two distinctive mangekyo appearances into one eye. The only thing is tho, if thats how it worked, then why didn't Madara take his old eyes and give them to his brother after he swapped his eyes out with his? Then they both would have had eternal eyes.

Maybe doing an eye swap like that doesn't result in eternal eyes? And the only reason madara has lived thru all these years is because he keeps swapping out eyes from his collection? And each time he does that, the new eye gives his body a boost of longevity?

I dunno, I figure after Sasuke dies Madara will reveal his true intentions with the sharingan collection and Naruto will have to defeat him to save the world.

Btw, I figured out a new theory, I think Sasuke will probably kill himself after hes completely blinded, thus saving Naruto from having to make a hard decision like kill him... but before Sasuke kills himself he'll say something to Naruto about all the mistakes hes made and if he forgives him... that way Naruto will succeed in 'saving Sasuke' even tho Sasuke still dies in the end. And I think the story is lining up a fight between Naruto and Madara. Seeing as Sasuke has been on a constant fighting rampage against all the Kages, random other ninjas and then Danzo, and the fact that hes now almost blind himself, I don't think Naruto will have to fight him long at all before he has to take on Madara.

Ya I think that's how the eyes work too.

Your theory sounds good but I doubt Sasuke will kill himself....he is Kishimotos favorite character after all. I think he'll go blind and become helpless though. He might die protecting The leaf from Madara though....or save Naruto and Sakura but I doubt he's just gonna kill himself over being blind.

And I thought the Madara vs Naruto fight was inevitable. Just like the Kakashi vs Madara fight that's bound to happen. Madara wants all the eyes after all and he wants all the beasts.

sig.php

Ah! Maybe right when Sasuke finally decides to change his ways because of Naruto's upcoming speech/fight, Madara will kill him. And later on, in an epilogue, Naruto will be shown as hokage, living his life based on the lessons hes learned from having Sasuke as a frenemy. :P

I think the 2 boy friends accidentally kiss during battle, and Sasuke transfers his techniques to Naruto, who can now use them under Sage mode to form a Hybrid Sagechiha mode.