Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Now that I'm thinking about it, didn't that guy with the byakugan point out to everyone that Danzo had the eye and arm of a sharingan user he knew? If thats the case, then maybe that arm is another advanced sharingan move where you bust out eyeballs all over your body to own an entire army all at once. :P

But the arm in bandages and covered in eyes reminds me of Hiei's demon form (yu yu hakusho):

post-1-135551584628_thumb.jpg

If Danzo busts out a Black Dragon Wave attack, I'm calling plagiarism. :meh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Hiei izt badazz!

I'll have to go back to re-read the byakagun guy's stuff ... cos I just breezed through em.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Danzo mentions in an earlier chapter that Oroch~ did some experiments on him. I'm pretty sure Oroch~ did this for Danzo as either a favor, possibly in exchange for leaving a few Uchiha alive or simply out of curiosity likes he's done since the beginning. I also belive Oroch~ did something so Danzo could get around the fatigue of using the eyes.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I have a feeling Danzo should be pretty unbeatable with his sharingan setup just because he should be able to own anyone in a genjutsu. With all those eyes probably at least half of them, or all of them, can do the mangekyo. Which means if he has 6 or more eyes over Sasuke's 2, he should always win out or be able to control anyone in a genjutsu. It should be a win for him.

BTW, I bet Madara made sure to set Sasuke after Danzo just so Madara can sit back and absorb all the high level sharingan moves into his own Sharingan. Of course Madara should have probably every friggen power imaginable in terms of sharingan, but he only has one eye revealed and hes mentioned that hes at least at half strength... so maybe he lost one of his eyes and he needs to re-learn all the high end moves into his remaining sharingan? Or maybe he plans on harvesting an eye from whoever loses and he wants to make sure whatever eye he gets has seen the most powerful moves so he'll get them also? *ponders*

Danzo mentions in an earlier chapter that Oroch~ did some experiments on him. I'm pretty sure Oroch~ did this for Danzo as either a favor, possibly in exchange for leaving a few Uchiha alive or simply out of curiosity likes he's done since the beginning. I also belive Oroch~ did something so Danzo could get around the fatigue of using the eyes.

That could be true. If not, then his chakra resources will be his biggest weakness.

He said that?! Freggin hell .. why can't I remember any of this >_<'

You breeze thru the content to fast and don't retain the info. :P

i think were all forgetting you dont become a hokage contender or head of black ops by being a pussy

bet he was a bad ass ninja in his day

saratobi (3rd) was old but chould have held his own in a tough situation

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

How come everyone's familiar with Susano? Danzo knew it was Susano like it's a common ultimate jutsu, or maybe it is.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

How come everyone's familiar with Susano? Danzo knew it was Susano like it's a common ultimate jutsu, or maybe it is.

I agree. I thought it was bullshit that Sasuke randomly pulls our Susano and somehow we, the readers, are supposed to be like "oh ok that makes sense". Then the mangaka makes it seem like Susano's been around since the beginning and everyone knew about it :S. What's even worse is Sasuke randomly summons a hawk...Mandara is even like wtf, where did he find the time to make a beast contract. The only logical answer I can come up with is this is just one big eye battle like with Itachi. If it's not and Sasuke really does have the ability to summon birds then It's obvious that the Mangaka is a total Sasuke gay lover.

Speaking of Itachi, he shows up now but it looks like an eye trick like usual :S.

sig.php

I thought that was hilarious when he summoned a hawk. X'D Its gotta all be in a genjutsu now because theres no way in hell he'd have a hawk contract already. That'd be too coincidental considering he renamed his group to hawk on a whim because he saw one flying overhead at the time.

Maybe the mangeka was reading Berserk the night before and in drunken bliss thought of the Band Of The Hawk XD.

So the Inazangi (sp?) move lets the user alter his own perceptions of reality to prevent their death and also possibly kill their opponent with ease? And then their sharingan eye closes forever... thats lame. What sharingan user would purposely loose their eye like that? You would think Danzo would dodge more instead of sacrificing eyes left and right.. and if he wins the fight against Sasuke, Danzo's arm will be nothing but a closed eyeball pointless arm now. Unless Orochimaru's dna experimentation lets his sharingan eyes regenerate? O_O Not like it matters much, I'm sure Danzo will get killed by Sasuke or Madara in the next chapter anyway. -_-

well the technique can save the users life at the cot of 1 eye seems like a fair deal

but im sure he can just transplant more eyes, after all, he should have the bodies of all the uchia clan itachi killed,

sigpic1620_11.gif

I don't think he's wasting his eyes. Danzo is too wise to be betting everything on his eyes. As he even points out in this chapter, Mandara hasn't made his move yet so he needs to keep his guard up for when he does.

In my opinion Mandara is just watching and gathering data on Danzo. Mandara is incomplete so it's doubtful that he'll attack until he knows for sure that Danzo will lose.

This whole battle seems kind of pointless but that's just me.

I'm happy I was right about Oroch doing experiments on Danzo :). In your face GG j/k :P.

sig.php

X'D Goku.

I kinda feel like it's completely unfair that these teens overpower such iconic ninja's - good or bad. They control their power so easily, with not as much training. Ok so you have monster chakra in you, but come on!

i dont get sasuke at all?

he pulling jutsus out of an invisible hat

also what is his damn obsession for revenge, revenge for revenge sake is a weak story....

sigpic1620_11.gif

So Madara has a stock pile of sharingan eyes... Danzo's 'destroy everything with him when he dies' move destroys the crap out of the bridge and everything in a sphere around him, but his own body is just fine except for his eyes.... and Sakura wants to join Sasuke? wtf. That last page really killed the chapter for me. Maybe she thinks she can 'still save him' yeah.. if thats the route she takes she deserves to die. :nod:

i really hope she dies painfully,

tbh, her and sasuke are really fucked, every action they take is just plain pointless and unnatural

characters in naruto generally behave how normal people would if they were ninjas with jutsus

just sasuke and sakura both seem to have behave just plain unrealistic and weird and no way can i comprehend why

least oro has purpose and his follows behaved how loyal fanatics would, but ah well

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Maybe Sakura is saying she'll join with him just to gain his trust and access his abilities so she'll know how to take him out when the time is right? Or maybe she just wants to know his reasoning for why he turned evil before she kills him? I can only hope thats the case.. I bet it won't be tho. He obviously looks injured, she should just try to kill him now... but no, she probably will join with him and then she'll have to defend Sasuke by fighting Naruto and then Naruto will have to change both of their hearts and we'll get an awesome Disney ending. >_<