Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Naruto hasn't addressed hinatas confession which i find weird, and how can Sakura suddenly change her mind, no wonder he doesn't beieve her,

wonder if she will kiss him??

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

she apologised to naruto under her breath suggesting all the crap she was saying was a lie..

naruto should have boinked her at least, would have been his only chance

sigpic1620_11.gif

The fight with Kisame vs. Bee has been pretty damn good so far. I didn't care at all for the fusion with the sword bit tho. And now it looks like Kisame's sword likes Bee's chakra more now? So if Bee uses that sword and fuses with it, would he turn into an Octopus? or would he just turn into the tailed beast octopus like he did when he fought Sasuke?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think the fight is pretty stupid. Kisame looked like a street shark lol.

280px-Street_Sharks.png

I'm not really sure what will happen next but it looks like Bee's gonna kill Kisame, at the very least win. Not sure if Bee will pick up the sword and use it or not though.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Who captured the 7, 6, 5, 4 tailed beasts? Was it Kisame? If it was him and his sword, why didn't the sword act up then ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I think the fight is pretty stupid. Kisame looked like a street shark lol.

280px-Street_Sharks.png

I'm not really sure what will happen next but it looks like Bee's gonna kill Kisame, at the very least win. Not sure if Bee will pick up the sword and use it or not though.

rotflmao! Thats f*cking great! :spit:

The fight was good, but yes, that sword fusion thing was pretty cheesy looking. X'D

Thats bullshit! His head gets lobbed off that easily!? wtf!? Maybe he'll regenerate? argh. That pisses me off. But then again, its like the author wants to just tie up loose ends at this point to focus everything on a final confrontation with Sasuke and Naruto.

I did like the mist village side fight tho, its just a shame that most side fights get hardly any page time tho.

well suiton daikoudan = water substitution so I'm guessing he's still alive. But then again who knows. His sword looked like it was eating his head when Bee's friend rushed over to see what the noise was. It could also be another "fusion" with the sword.

sig.php

I didn't notice that! You probably just called it. :P If he can fuse with that sword, I don't see why he would need his entire body. Besides, the sword has so much absorbed chakra in it right now it could probably revive the dead just like it already healed Kisame from a fatal wound.

I didn't notice that! You probably just called it. :P If he can fuse with that sword, I don't see why he would need his entire body. Besides, the sword has so much absorbed chakra in it right now it could probably revive the dead just like it already healed Kisame from a fatal wound.

The sword does heal whoever it feels should be the owner. So even if Kisame really did get his head cut off, there's still the small chance that the sword will just bring him back, like you mentioned. The way he "died" just seemed way to fast to be true. Almost every death in this series has been long and drawn out.

sig.php

Danzo vs Madara ... interesting! I'm kinda waiting to see what his arm could do ... maybe a long lost beast's arm or somebody else's ... like one of the Hokage's maybe ... wait, this isn't Claymore : p

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

If its possible to get someone's eye bloodline limit grafted onto your body, I wouldn't be surprised if his arm is some kind of bloodline limit from some other ninja too. Danzo is probably mad powerful.

Yay! Sasuke is going to be killed by everyone now! "We'll save him, by killing him!" Yatta! X'D

I just hope Naruto doesn't do something gay and try to turn Sasuke good, because Naruto already did that with Pain, if the same happens with Sasuke it'll be stupid. :P

sakura is a bitch, telling naruto she loved him

hope sasuke he killes her after she fails to sucker punch / stab him, then naruto go's nuts and fights sasuke with like 3 tails

sigpic1620_11.gif

What the hell ... he's dumb to fight or be Hokage. I'd say put those sharingan's in use and create multiple genjitsu's on sexual fantasies you'd want. Who cares. This's what pisses me off ... nobody really uses their abilities the right freggin way.

I only see those sharingans increasing his power in the following ways:

1) He can look all over the place at once and have no blind sides.

2) Maybe each of those sharingans control different ultimate sharingan moves? Like Kakashi's 'poof you out of existence' or ameratsu, or the mangekyo...

3) Maybe all those eyes attack on their own with their own individual sources of chakra inside his arm? And thats why he has to restrain it?

Because if not, then all those sharingans seem pretty lame because if they all rely on his chakra, I don't see how he could do much more than bust out 3 or so ultimate jutsus before his chakra gets depleted. And if thats right, then whats the point of having all of eyeballs all over his arm? :look:

It would have been so much more awesome if he had a Kimimaru arm transplant and he started doing all those bone moves along with his sharingan attacks.