Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

That army for hire story has to be a cover story. Even when Pain explained it to the full group of akatsuki at the time it seemed lame.

It sounded like Madara was going to use Pain to control all the tailed beast's combined power at some point for some purpose, but now that he's dead he has to get someone else to be a sacrificial puppet to control that power... but obviously it would be stupid of him to choose Sasuke for that role, seeing as Sasuke turned on Orochimaru and everyone else so far.

Ya, either that or the beasts make up Madara's second half. At some point they did mention the beasts where created or summoned by Mandara and that the first Hokage could control them to some extent. I'm guessing the reason why Mandara seems pretty weak right now is because half of his power is missing (ie. the beastsare made out of pure chakra...his chakra).

Knowing that the first Hokage could control the beasts and that the beasts may have been apart of Mandara's power, it kind of makes things interesting. I guess the real question is what would Mandara do once he got his full power back? Destroying the leaf or even the world sounds stupid and cliche.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Gaara jumps into the fight... and the Raikage casually chops off his left hand. wtf. O_O

And now Sasuke busts out his full Anima summon to own everyone.. O_O You would think his eyes would explode by using all his eye jutsus by now. And the only other person who did all these moves in succession before was Itachi and it basically killed him in the process.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I looks like the Sasuke love the mangaka has will allow Sasuke to hold his own against multiple kages and he'll be able to escape because he'll be chasing after Danzo who has now fled..

Hmm... I believe Madara will show up now and take Sasuke away. If Sasuke continues this fight he's going to lose and die even with his Susunaoo. Madar obviously needs him for something.

Thats what I was expecting, until this chapter.. but that can easily be a get out of jail free card for Sasuke, or more like a "save his ass when facing immanent death card." :P

lol Danzo's plan B is to run when Sasuke comes haha. What a dick.

X'D

I bet he'll just poof into his black hole eyeball and warp themselves to some safe place.

lol Mandara shows up. So far he's talked to just about everyone now. It kind of gives you the feeling that he's trying to unite them all in some way or another.

Hes probably trying to get everyone to do a united army to try and take him down, that way he can wipe out all his enemies at the same time.

I bet he'll just poof into his black hole eyeball and warp themselves to some safe place.

Hes probably trying to get everyone to do a united army to try and take him down, that way he can wipe out all his enemies at the same time.

You were pretty much right on the money sledge...

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

When Madara started talking to all the kages, I expected Madara to instantly mangeko or ameratsu all them all at once as soon as they all looked at his face at the same time. wtf. He could have just owned all of them if he wanted to. And how stupid are all the kages to look a monsterously powerful sharingan user in the eye to listen to him talk. wtf.

I'm glad he finally explained everything about his overall goals, but it still doesn't make sense to me as to why he'd tell all the kages. And how does Madara expect to fight a world war against all the nations with 7 bijus? He tried this a couple of times in the past against konoha and was defeated both times against the current kages of the village. Maybe he thinks that since he has 5 or 6 more bijus it'll make such a difference that he can take on all villages at once? An attack strategy like that will only work if he goes after each village one at a time. And if hes smart he'll take out all the villages right now while all the kages are out of their villages. Think about it, he could just warp himself and 5 bijus to the sand village right now, destroy it in about 10 minutes, warp to another village, repeat, so on.. all while the kages are riding horse carriages or running back to their villages.

btw, I bet the writer is leaving the Kabuto/Orochimaru plot line open because once the main Madara/akatsuki plot is over and the series should end.. he'll keep the series going with an Orochimaru (with resurrected sound village) plot to take over the remains of the 4th ninja world war and become the dictator of the world.

When Madara started talking to all the kages, I expected Madara to instantly mangeko or ameratsu all them all at once as soon as they all looked at his face at the same time. wtf. He could have just owned all of them if he wanted to. And how stupid are all the kages to look a monsterously powerful sharingan user in the eye to listen to him talk. wtf.

I'm glad he finally explained everything about his overall goals, but it still doesn't make sense to me as to why he'd tell all the kages. And how does Madara expect to fight a world war against all the nations with 7 bijus? He tried this a couple of times in the past against konoha and was defeated both times against the current kages of the village. Maybe he thinks that since he has 5 or 6 more bijus it'll make such a difference that he can take on all villages at once? An attack strategy like that will only work if he goes after each village one at a time. And if hes smart he'll take out all the villages right now while all the kages are out of their villages. Think about it, he could just warp himself and 5 bijus to the sand village right now, destroy it in about 10 minutes, warp to another village, repeat, so on.. all while the kages are riding horse carriages or running back to their villages.

btw, I bet the writer is leaving the Kabuto/Orochimaru plot line open because once the main Madara/akatsuki plot is over and the series should end.. he'll keep the series going with an Orochimaru (with resurrected sound village) plot to take over the remains of the 4th ninja world war and become the dictator of the world.

This feels like the typical "bad guy ends up being good guy that just wants to unite world in the end" story. Madara doesn't seem like he's the true bad guy in this for some reason. I mean he's had countless times to kill everyone but he hasn't. In staid he's been trying to unite them one way or another into fighting him or fighting Sasuke.

Another thing that's bothering me is all this eye talk and we still have not seen the hyuuga clan for a looong time. hinata and her servant protector where the only two from the clan that we've seen. I'm hoping they play a larger role in this.

sig.php

Madara's plans are flawed IMO... Byakugan can see through Genjutsu... So After he does his whole moon eye thing and expends all the tailed Beasts Chakra's the Hyuga Clan could insta own him. Just a thought...

As far as plot goes, Orochimaru is the main bad guy and still is in my opinion... But Madara is either a genius or an idiot, he has no forces besides the tailed beast how does he plan on waging war against the villages? Unless conflict helps feed the tailed beasts powers.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Madara's plans are flawed IMO... Byakugan can see through Genjutsu... So After he does his whole moon eye thing and expends all the tailed Beasts Chakra's the Hyuga Clan could insta own him. Just a thought...

As far as plot goes, Orochimaru is the main bad guy and still is in my opinion... But Madara is either a genius or an idiot, he has no forces besides the tailed beast how does he plan on waging war against the villages? Unless conflict helps feed the tailed beasts powers.

I'm still thinking his "lack of strength" is because his other half is the beasts that he's trying to collect. He's already mentioned that he can use the beasts that he already has so it would make sense that they where originally part of his body. Again, the first hokage had the power to control them, Madara mentions that the first left him weak...it all makes sense.

As for Orochimaru...he's dead. He's not coming back. The closest thing we'll see is Kabuto's mutated body using Orochimaru's messed up cells to perform weird ass jitsu. In the end Kabuto might help Naruto.

sig.php

I'm still thinking his "lack of strength" is because his other half is the beasts that he's trying to collect. He's already mentioned that he can use the beasts that he already has so it would make sense that they where originally part of his body. Again, the first hokage had the power to control them, Madara mentions that the first left him weak...it all makes sense.

As for Orochimaru...he's dead. He's not coming back. The closest thing we'll see is Kabuto's mutated body using Orochimaru's messed up cells to perform weird ass jitsu. In the end Kabuto might help Naruto.

Interesting theory on the first part... I'm still curious as to how he is still alive? He should be over a hundred years old now. And the first stripped him of his power so how in the world is he still alive...

Eh... Orochimaru was never killed, just sealed, and from what I learned about Naruto the series, nothing is forbidden or forever.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Obito is Orochimaru.

Kidding!

But yeah, valid point by Sledge about looking him in the eyes and talking, etc.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Interesting theory on the first part... I'm still curious as to how he is still alive? He should be over a hundred years old now. And the first stripped him of his power so how in the world is he still alive...

Eh... Orochimaru was never killed, just sealed, and from what I learned about Naruto the series, nothing is forbidden or forever.

Oro was sealed in Sasuke which he was then later released as a snake when Sasuke was fighting Itachi. Itachi killed him in a second. The mangaka does a horrible job at making deaths clear. I still have hope that J is alive XD.

Kabuto has Oro's cells in him and not his soul/brain/personality..etc. The next time we see Kabuto he will still be Kabuto....just a really fucked up looking Kabuto.

sig.php

what a crock of shit from Sakura, playing Naruto

by some stupid miracle he believes her, when narutp and sasuke sjhow down, she will try to sake sasuke causing naurto to fail..

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''