Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

wtf they gave Sasuke another power boost?! Fucken stupid man. At least Mandara and Naruto are gonna have a chat. I wonder if we'll learn anything new or if it will just be a summary of what Sasuke has learned up till now.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

i think it is just a general depiction of th evil of sasuke

the 9 tails looks like a fox when drawn, just naruto looks like that kinda when he is 4 tailed

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

wtf they gave Sasuke another power boost?! Fucken stupid man. At least Mandara and Naruto are gonna have a chat. I wonder if we'll learn anything new or if it will just be a summary of what Sasuke has learned up till now.

it ends in naruto performing a new move that compresses chakra ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

i think naruto's own power would grow naturally

he is the son of a Hokage, and has kyubii's chakra as a reserve.

but his own chakra is a massive stock pile on its own

so experimenting with skills that would otherwise drain a ninja, naruto can learn new thing on his own

this form of compression is far stronger then the rasengan, telling by the size and the fact it suprised mandara

bet it is an old technique the 1st created but was supposidly lost forever ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Doesn't it take a lot of practice, etc. to come up with a technique in the first place? I haven't seen any gap from the time Naruto woke up after defeating Pain, then he was hit a lot by those guys who came to Konoha to find out about Sasuke's where abouts, then he got beat by the Hokage of that village (I think) ... and a few hours later, he has a new technique that's a sensible counter to the time travel jitsu of the feared Madara from howmanyeveryears?! His black hole compression is more powerful than the chakra bomb attack he shot out when he was a 4 tailed Kyubi against Orochimaru? Isn't that too convenient *insert Akatsuki tune*? I can't diss Sasuke at the moment cos I have too many WTFs where he's concerned.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Is that an actual spoiler or a fan-fake? :P

Maybe he'd master a move like that thanks to Itachi's power boost? O_O

Looks like a fan fake slice and paste. The first slide has someones signature at the bottom with 08 (the year it was made?) after it lol.

sig.php

What do you guys think of the new chapter, and the Raikage's DBZ Super Saiyan look?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

He does look like a super saiyan. :P

I hope Sasuke gets his ass handed to him. Sasuke and his group didn't stand a chance against Killerbee and were seriously owned by him before he even did his tailed beast mode.. So I don't see how in the hell they could even stand a chance against the Raikage and two of his elite guard.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Something doesn't add up. Why would Sasuke attack directly against a kage and his two body guards knowing full well he wouldn't be able to handle him? Something tells me this is one big jitsu like what him and his brother where doing back and forth. If it isn't then Sasuke has gotten really dumb in these past few months.

sig.php

I don't think the Raikage is dumb enough not to notice he's trapped in one big genjitsu, but IF Sasuke is at Itachi's level, it would seem plausible. I don't think Naruto was given a power boost by Itachi, because that would be a bit silly, the same with the whole I touch your forehead and you know all my eye techniques all of a sudden, plus I gave you a special technique unbeknownst to you that won't let Madara do shitz to you ... I mean come on. I think the writer has come to idolize the Gurren Lagaan franchise where power-ups were a part of almost every episode.

naruto will learn that mandara was manipulating the uchia's all alone that led to them staging an uprising against konoho, which led itachi to pre-empt them

itachi was the only uchia to resist mandara, (prob cos he had the upgraded sharingan)

sigpic1620_11.gif

naruto and sasuke are destined enemies, how cleshay

also how is naruto tied to the 1st

that would mean naruto is related to tsunade (her being 1st grand daughter)

meaning minato was related her also, meaning naruto was her blood relative then .... just too confusing to continue

he has the will of fire i guess, but thats just a mentality not a blood line feud

sigpic1620_11.gif

I don't think they're tied by blood, just the situation/ circumstance of what it looks like it's heading to maybe?

With what Madara said, wouldn't it now make sense that the story should be revolving around Madara vs. Yamato as they are the true epitome of the blood duel Madara was just talking about... and look, they're both right there and Yamato is even using a wood jutsu on Madara at that exact moment... but nooo... we must somehow tie this new plotline into something about Naruto and Sasuke.

With what Madara said, wouldn't it now make sense that the story should be revolving around Madara vs. Yamato as they are the true epitome of the blood duel Madara was just talking about... and look, they're both right there and Yamato is even using a wood jutsu on Madara at that exact moment... but nooo... we must somehow tie this new plotline into something about Naruto and Sasuke.

Ya I found that kind of funny as well. Ultimately the only similarity that Naruto and Sasuke have to the First and Mandara is that one belives in his heart (Naruto) and the other believes in power and hatred (Sasuke).

The story is still going for the obvious Sasuke kills Danzo and everyone that manipulated Itachi direction.

I'm actually more curious as to what the spirit beasts are for and if they're linked to the "brother" that specialized in spirit. If the beasts play no role in the final outcome of the story I'll be a bit pissed since the whole story revolved around them.

sig.php

Tailed beasts were captured so they could be used against the world to restore order/ peace/ etc. Now it'll be interesting how they'll go about anything now since Bumblebee's on the lose and they haven't captured Naruto even ... plus they've lost a couple of Akatsuki members so the sealing jitsu will either take pots of time or it's a lost cause. Either way, Madara prolly didn't forsee Itachi finding out that he was Tobi. If Itachi never fought Sasuke, the whole downfall wouldn't have happened cos they'd be focusing on Bumblebee and Naruto's capture, I THINK.

I don't believe the sole reason Akatsuki was collecting the beasts was to become an army for hire. It's a front for something bigger...at least I hope. If it's not and that's the last we ever hear about it I'm gonna be disappointed.

sig.php

That army for hire story has to be a cover story. Even when Pain explained it to the full group of akatsuki at the time it seemed lame.

It sounded like Madara was going to use Pain to control all the tailed beast's combined power at some point for some purpose, but now that he's dead he has to get someone else to be a sacrificial puppet to control that power... but obviously it would be stupid of him to choose Sasuke for that role, seeing as Sasuke turned on Orochimaru and everyone else so far.