Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

im more interested in the Samurai of the Land of Iron

If Ninja's focus chakra into special abilities, imagine a person who trained with a Katana from birth with the code of bushido

i agree with gokuDX7. learning more about Anbu, kages etc is pretty interesting.

and well probably the only think that can revive naruto from the shit fest it has been

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

im more interested in the Samurai of the Land of Iron

If Ninja's focus chakra into special abilities, imagine a person who trained with a Katana from birth with the code of bushido

I have to disagree. The mangaka has far to many groups and characters in Naruto that he's introduced but hasn't done jack shit with. If he side tracks and starts feeding us bullshit about Samurai and other random groups/characters it's going to get annoying fast. Not to mention we haven't seen Neji or anything on the Hyuuga Clan since the start of the series and their one of the most powerful groups in the village.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I bet the samurai are just highly professional swordsmen. If anything, I bet they are so well trained with meditation and can focus on their sword techniques so well that they are immune to genjutsu and can counter most taijutsu or something. Considering Danzo was ambushed and root anbu are trying to follow Naruto, you would think the meeting place would be surrounded by anbu and other ninjas from every village. It would be so funny to see Sasuke and his group make a move only to have 100 top ninja from every ninja country on the planet counter attack him. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I bet the samurai are just highly professional swordsmen. If anything, I bet they are so well trained with meditation and can focus on their sword techniques so well that they are immune to genjutsu and can counter most taijutsu or something. Considering Danzo was ambushed and root anbu are trying to follow Naruto, you would think the meeting place would be surrounded by anbu and other ninjas from every village. It would be so funny to see Sasuke and his group make a move only to have 100 top ninja from every ninja country on the planet counter attack him. :P

Theres no doubt that the mangaka is gonna pull something like that if he really does introduce some Samurai.

Ya that would be funny if Sasuke made his move when he was surrounded by Anbu and other strong ninja. The shitty thing is the magaka would probably have Sasuke destroy them all though :/.

sig.php

I can think of a few things Godgrave would want you to do ;) haha j/k.

You read me pretty well, don't you :glasses:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i wish naruto would just go sage mode, wtfpwn them all and say, ok as we are at war im off to decimate yor entire village, if there lucky i might even ask the 9 tails to help, least then they might die faster, Or we can sit down and prevent that..

in at kage level, Sage mode taps into chakra no one could possible fathom, it is basicly the super saiyan form and shouldnt have much problem beating a kage

sigpic1620_11.gif

I don't think he could as sage mode isn't a jutsu at all. Sage mode is a balance of natural and regular chakra to create a fighting mode. I'd almost say that sage mode ranks up their with bloodline limits. Most people that tried to learn how to do sage mode turned into frogs or frog statues. Even Jiyra couldn't turn into full sage mode without the help of a fusion with the old frogs on his shoulders. The fact that Naruto can do it all by himself with the help of clones or not is huge. If it can be copied with the sharigan, it would probably be completely unusable to the sharigan user.

it was a joke ;p

but yamato is really powerful with his rare earth jutsu.

Sakura wouldnt be a bad addition, a medical ninja is always handy

sigpic1620_11.gif

I bet Sasuke will somehow be able to copy sage mode tho. -_-

Imagine if Naruto killed Danzo or Kakashi somehow died (again) and Naruto ends up getting a sharingan eyeball upgrade thanks to Sakura's med jutsu eye transplant surgery. Naruto would be unstoppable then. :P

didnt Itachi give naruto some of his power? if so it hasn't shown up yet, be cool if it was a sharingan ;p

I have a feeling he gave him the ability to seal Sasuke's eye jitsu so he doesn't fall under the influence of it. Itachi probably knew what Sasuke would do ahead of time and figured Naruto would be the only one in the end to save him from himself. It's either that or he gave him the ability to kill an Uchiha which I wouldn't doubt.

So far their setting up for a Naruto fight in front of the Kage conference. I still think Naruto will save the day and gain acceptance by all the Kage's in the end.

PS. wtf was up with the random screen shot of the Samurai in the north lol?

sig.php

Speaking of upgrades, this whole Naruto having the sharingan reminded me of the constant upgrades those mobil suits on Gundam 00 had!

I'm surprised the Bumblebee village Kage travelled so carelessly, and was open to hold talks with the Naruto group, and not look at them as a hostile company - warning 1. powerful group 2. Sasuke's links to the group's village ... I mean, it's common sense he'd get pissed off, and why didn't they hide or disguise themselves if they knew there was someone coming. So Ninja~like indeed.

Sakura would be a great add to the group, she fairs well in team work scenarios - reference Sasori fight. Plus it's easy to under-estimate her, which is the opponent's biggest drawback. It'd help if she showed some cleavage though.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

this chapter was pretty interesting but didn't really cover anything we didn't already know. Right now Danzo is apparently assuming they will appoint him as the "Alliance leader" but I have a feeling Naruto will show up, have some random fight, and then be appointed as the leader.

Then the final battle will probably be Naruto and the remaining Alliance vs Danzo and Mandara. Unless there's a twist and Danzo turns out to be a good guy lol....doubtful though.

sig.php

I liked this chapter just because Sai emotionally bitch slapped Sakura. X'D

Naruto and Sakura need to stop their Sasuke infatuation. Maybe if Sakura will stop fascinating over Sasuke, she'll let Naruto off the hook for 'their promise' and he'll finally say.. "about god damn time, that fucking Sasuke has consumed my life for the past 3 years, fuck him!"

I doubt that tho. X'D

I bet Danzo is in league with the Iron nation which is why the guy suggested Danzo as the alliance leader. That would be pretty stupid, but I bet they'll make him the leader just because hes a new hokage that doesn't have current issues with the other kages and konoha has the most information about Madara and Sasuke.

I liked this chapter just because Sai emotionally bitch slapped Sakura. X'D

Naruto and Sakura need to stop their Sasuke infatuation. Maybe if Sakura will stop fascinating over Sasuke, she'll let Naruto off the hook for 'their promise' and he'll finally say.. "about god damn time, that fucking Sasuke has consumed my life for the past 3 years, fuck him!"

I doubt that tho. X'D

I bet Danzo is in league with the Iron nation which is why the guy suggested Danzo as the alliance leader. That would be pretty stupid, but I bet they'll make him the leader just because hes a new hokage that doesn't have current issues with the other kages and konoha has the most information about Madara and Sasuke.

Ah ya I forgot about the Sai Sakura talk. That was pretty funny. I wonder if she will now start dropping hints to Naruto that she likes him.

Sakura: Naruto lets just forget about Sasuke.

Naruto: I'm sorry I cant do that Sakura-chan. Sasuke is my friend.

Sakura: Naruto haven't you done enough? We've spent xx number of years searching for him.

Naruto: Sakura-chan how can you say that! Didn't we promise we would bring Sasuke back and rape him together?

Sakura: Don't you see, I love you Naruto!

Naruto:....I'm sorry Sakura-chan.....I love......Sasuke.

Hinata: *starts crying while hiding behind a building*

sig.php

Naruto: I'm sorry I cant do that Sakura-chan. Sasuke is my friend. There're nights where I can't stop thinking about him ... and his sexy new wardrobe showing his chest with a trickle of his pubes reaching his naval *looks away drooling*

Sakura: Naruto haven't you done enough? We've spent xx number of years searching for him. I'm the only female~nin our age who didn't lose her virginity at the Chuunin prom, and it pisses me off, forget Sasuke, I want YOU NOW!

Naruto: Sakura-chan how can you say that! My true feelings are for him ... I've never even beaten to you ... you just don't turn me on.

Sakura: Don't you see, I love you Naruto! Both you, and your toad ... in me ... I can't stop thinking about you in Sage mode ... just don't bring along the older toads mmmhhkkay?

Naruto:....I'm sorry Sakura-chan.....I love......Sasuke. Ever since the day he used his genjitsu to an infinite loop of giving me a blowjob, it's never left my mind ... I itch for it with every breath I take.

Fixed :picknose:

Yeah, pretty good chapter ... it was surprising, plus we got a bit of an insight on the Sharingan in his eye, it was just too much of a coincidence that the other guy knew about the chakra color or had fought the original Sharingan holder. Otherwise, the end looked good with the Sakura scene. I didn't get why the importance was given to Sasuke when the Akatsuki guy popped up in the middle hissing "Ooohhh Sasuke's here, look for him" I mean Sasuke aint the most wanted ninja in the world for pete's sake X'D.

This chapter was pretty good, but I don't get why the venus fly trap guy just pops out of the ground and sells out sasuke. :huh:

Maybe Madara was setting up Sasuke all along to get killed because Sasuke alone has the power to kill Madara (because Itachi poked his forehead)?

Ah ya I forgot about the Sai Sakura talk. That was pretty funny. I wonder if she will now start dropping hints to Naruto that she likes him.

Naruto: I'm sorry I cant do that Sakura-chan. Sasuke is my friend.

Sakura: Naruto haven't you done enough? We've spent xx number of years searching for him.

Naruto: Sakura-chan how can you say that! Didn't we promise we would bring Sasuke back and rape him together?

Sakura: Don't you see, I love you Naruto!

Naruto:....I'm sorry Sakura-chan.....I love......Sasuke.

rotflmao! X'D

That chapter felt long and full of win but like everyone else said....venus fly trap guy popping up and giving away Sasuke being there was weird. Seems like either Sasuke planned that or Mandara is trying to set him up.

lol Seems like everyone's stolen an eye in this series so far. All we need now is Naruto to have 3 eyes from each clan added to his head. Then he can become the all seeing all powerful god of the ninja world XD.

sig.php

That chapter felt long and full of win but like everyone else said....venus fly trap guy popping up and giving away Sasuke being there was weird. Seems like either Sasuke planned that or Mandara is trying to set him up.

lol Seems like everyone's stolen an eye in this series so far. All we need now is Naruto to have 3 eyes from each clan added to his head. Then he can become the all seeing all powerful god of the ninja world XD.

Believe it!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]