Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Naah Neji or Shino are nowhere close to his level, they aren't even close to Naruto's level.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Naruto is coming to an end!!! As of this chapter I completely believe it is ending. All good stories tie the end of the story to the beginning. The two people that just showed up were the people the newly formed Team 7 saved at the beginning of the series. They fought Zabuza who was branded a 'missing nin' a missing nin is to be hunted down, killed on sight and then returned to the village for disposal. Just as Sasuke has now been branded. He had to be branded as a missing nin anyway because he joined up with Orochimaru and attacked another village. If Danzo or even Tsunade had not issued a kill order on him other nations would take Sasuke's actions and attacks as approved actions of Konoha and would thus start a war with konoha based on Sasuke's actions. The same kind of scenario is why Zabuza was declared a 'missing nin' for the Hidden Mist village.

And now that Naruto understands Sasuke's pain, there will be a reunion with team 7 and Naruto will be able to fight Sasuke and come to a conclusion.. and then the series will tidy up loose plot lines and end with a plot twist like Naruto being saved by Sasuke even tho Naruto has always said he'd 'save Sasuke'.

I bet after Naruto and Sasuke fight, they'll become friends at the last minute only to see Danzo and the root anbu try to kill both of them. Naruto for defying a hokage's orders to kill a missing nin and Sasuke for being a missing nin... And then Sasuke will die while saving Naruto's life by killing all the root anbu and Danzo. And then Naruto becomes hokage. :P

Sasuke = Pain Part 2. Same message, same hate, a changed Naruto, not interesting. And, what's the big deal about branding him as a missing nin ... I mean, he's been gone for a couple of years now, and he's trained with the enemy - Orochimaru, and they know he's in contact with their other enemy - Akatsuki ... he's been an important member of Konoha with probable access to it's geographic secrets or what not other ninja secrets, who knows.

Sasuke part 2. I agree completely with that. :nod: But, Sasuke will probably show up once most of Konoha has been rebuilt so that he can redstroy it. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

^ Except ...

Sledge left out the part where Danzo takes advantage of Tsunade in her unconsciousness and does a penile jutsu to have a love child.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

dont get why sasuke would have so much hate to konoho considering everyone apart from say Danzo hadnt anything to do with the Uchia's

I don't think he hates Konoha. Like I mentioned a long time ago, I think Sasuke is after just Danzo and the two elders. Mandara even thinks this and asks Sasuke if he's gonna backstab his plan and kill just the people involved in Itachi's mission. Sasuke lies and says no, I'll destroy everyone.

I think now that there's a kill order out for him, it's gonna make it hard for him to get at the 3 involved without hurting/killing others. We can only hope that Naruto and crew get to him first. That way when the Anbu and other Leaf ninja see Naruto and Sasuke charging at the Hokage palice there will be a little bit of confusion and second guessing umong the ninja.

The real question is will Naruto allow Sasuke to kill anyone.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

author admitted drawing sasuke turned him on, JK, he did admin that sasuke was his favourite to draw, hence why he has had the most costume changes in the series.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I was watching the first Naruto dvd ... I think it's the first 25 odd episodes ... so much fun with both the humor, action, and MUSIC.

i really liked it up to the end of the Chunin exams, then it got less fun and more long winded. Filler crap pissed me off also.

Naruto should have made Chunin, to beat a guy like Neji took battle prowless. Unlike Shikamaru who gave up, Naruto got it done even though he was out classed, skilled in every way.

the fact he couldnt do a basic jutsu to beating the top rookie in a few months to me means chunin material at the minimum.

Either way. the series has like 3 arcs left if there are no fillers,. Sasuke, Ataksuki and Mandara

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bit retarded for the Ninja's just visiting to act so aggressive, considering Konoho is a pile of rubble. I think Konoho's shinobi should be more pissed off then the RaiKages ninja.

BOO FUCKING HOO killer bee was attacked. Konoho is ash and pebbles.

makes no sence making demands to see the Hokage and expecting a heros welcome when Konoho is in that state.

I really wish more people would die ;p

and stay dead

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bit retarded for the Ninja's just visiting to act so aggressive, considering Konoho is a pile of rubble. I think Konoho's shinobi should be more pissed off then the RaiKages ninja.

BOO FUCKING HOO killer bee was attacked. Konoho is ash and pebbles.

makes no sence making demands to see the Hokage and expecting a heros welcome when Konoho is in that state.

I really wish more people would die ;p

and stay dead

LMAO!!!!! Why not act high and mighty while they are weakened!

Naruto and Sakura have finally realized that Sasuke is actually evil and isn't on a vacation from Konoha and 'needs to be brought back' anymore. -_-

That would be hilarious, then Naruto will realize his life is epic fail and commit suicide!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Off Topic:

Sakura, being with Naruto all this while on missions or whatever, comes to realize that she loves him. They're in a hot bath, and finally kiss ... after all these arcs ... it finally happens. At that very exact moment, Sasuke is infiltrating the village, and detects a high build up of chakra, little does he know it's Naruto's and Sakura's love making chakra. He uses his super eye technique, and find them amongst the rocks, and tons of steam from the hot bath. He can't control himself, and shouts out for Naruto, to confess his true feelings. He returned for Naruto, and his love for Naruto. Hence, we have a love ninja triangle here folks.

the guys writing should be used as an ad to turn people away from drugs.

perfect example of brains becoming mush

sigpic1620_11.gif

what will happen with Hinata?

i mean she told Naruto she loved him, they should at least talk...

Off Topic:

She plans on revenge, and sleeping with Sasuke, BUT little does she know that Neji secretly had a huge crush on her since their fight prior to or at the Chuunin exams (can't remember), and he gets to where Hinata n Sasuke were going to meet up before Sasuke could get there, disguises himself, and sleeps with Hinata. Sasuke finds them in bed, and does a face palm. He's been denied twice now, and decides to hump the holy tree of Konoha instead. Little does he know that the holy tree protects Konoha with a barrier field of natural chakra against the meteor rocks or alien invasions, as it also acts as a disguise, being a ninja village n all. Right then, the barrier comes off, and Predators battling Aliens in a nearby forest catch scent of 'people' in the vicinity, and attack. Alien vs Predator vs Konoha.

looks like Sasuke's plan to destroy Konoho has 180'ed /facepalm

also why kill the 5 hokages (as if he could)

He could Kill Gaara. I mean Gaara lost alot of his powers when he lost the tailed beast.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

what powers were connected to the beast though.

Naruto's moves dont rely on Kyubiis chakra, so does Garaa's i wonder

Manipulating the sand with his own chakra might be possible

sigpic1620_11.gif