Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

the lightning ninja show up see konoho nuked, fell bad, all have an epic hug and kiss, and offer to help rebuild

all friends and ends the series on a happy note

sasuke arriving in konoho will be season 3

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Danzo made Hokage.

he will try to assassinate Tsunade

he will fuck up all relations, start a war, and naruto will fix it.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Hokage can have everything he wants, and he's been wanting to hit the mojo button with Tsunade for quite a few months now, he finally gets his chance X'D. I feel like Pain was such a wasted character in the end.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

theoretically isnt he a temp Hokage ;p

also Naruto will probably have more power then the hokage donzo, as well he saved everyone. so if naruto were to say follow me, everyone but the most dedicated anbu would do so

sigpic1620_11.gif

naruto is the most powerful ninja Konoho by several gazillion miles

removing Kyubii from the situation, sage mode allowed him to destroy every pain like they were genin

sigpic1620_11.gif

WTF! Why would they make a man who is crippled Kage? Seriously and the way they chose him to be Kage was complete and total bullshit. He basically said I want to be Kage! And they said sure.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

theoretically isnt he a temp Hokage ;p

Remember that there were two hokage at the same time before. The third and the fourth. It'll be a power struggle, but I'm sure Naruto will make everything right in the end by just being Naruto. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It's actually stupid that in the whole village, they only see Kakashi as a trained capable ninja. I mean, what about Shikamaru's dad, or Chouji's dad, or Gai? Why didn't they shoot down Kakashi's suggestion with a "Oh one of his students apparently went to Orochimaru" or something like that. His whole team basically broke up, Naruto trained by Jiraiya or Frogs, Sakura trained by Tsunade, and Sasuke trained by Orochimaru.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It was pretty stupid that they so quickly said... "Ok Danzo, you'll be hokage!"

btw, did anyone think it was odd that even tho the entire village was destroyed, they had a nice building with landscaping to have a council meeting in? :wtf:

Remember that there were two hokage at the same time before. The third and the fourth. It'll be a power struggle, but I'm sure Naruto will make everything right in the end by just being Naruto. :P

i could be wrong but i think the 3rd was retired but regained control when the 4th died,

he had a lot to protect, : Naruto being one of them

i think it was dumb how he was elected, but that being said, tsunade and J were nominated with no beef,

tbh kakashi or even Shikamaru would be great Hokages

Either way, Naruto has the most political power, with the support of all the Chounins of his age group, and the Jounins, as well as a lot of new genins love him. which all make up the strength of Konoho,

he has the wisdom and support of the frogs. and the power of Kyubii to fall on (Minato's original idea)

Anbu are Danzo's only supporters, and well they could easily be crushed by Naruto in Sage mode, or heads of clans like Hyuga or the current Jonin team leaders such as Gai

anbu are stealth ninjas. in terms of raw power fights i don't think there training will be much help

sigpic1620_11.gif

i could be wrong but i think the 3rd was retired but regained control when the 4th died,

he had a lot to protect, : Naruto being one of them

i think it was dumb how he was elected, but that being said, tsunade and J were nominated with no beef,

tbh kakashi or even Shikamaru would be great Hokages

Either way, Naruto has the most political power, with the support of all the Chounins of his age group, and the Jounins, as well as a lot of new genins love him. which all make up the strength of Konoho,

he has the wisdom and support of the frogs. and the power of Kyubii to fall on (Minato's original idea)

Anbu are Danzo's only supporters, and well they could easily be crushed by Naruto in Sage mode, or heads of clans like Hyuga or the current Jonin team leaders such as Gai

anbu are stealth ninjas. in terms of raw power fights i don't think there training will be much help

He's referring to the 1st and the 2nd hokages. The two brothers ran the village together.

I'm a bit pissed that Danzo was appointed the 6th so easily too. It's as if they where all scared of him. lol being scared of a 60 something year old cripple is sad.

As for Anbu being weak....we have no way of telling. The story has only shown bits and peaces of what Anbu is capable of. The one Root member that they've shown (Sai) has turned out to be pretty leet compaired to most other members his age so there's really no telling how strong other Root members are. For all we know they might be strong enough to take on Naruto when he's in the hospital.

I belive Danzo will cause more war for the nations if given the chance. I'm sure the 3 members from the northern village that are heading to the Leaf are gonna be misunderstood by Danzo and probably attacked. I would not put it past Danzo to call martial law on the village and have his Root members dictate his will. He will probably still consider Naruto a threat and have them hunt him down like a dog. Villagers will probably try and protect Naruto and blood will be spilt. It would be intresting to see a cival war within the village. I would like to see how many are loyal to Naruto and how many would follow the orders of the Hokage....after all they must all follow what the Hokage tells them.

I'm still thinking that Sasuke's only goal is to kill Danzo and anyone related to his brother's past mission (ie. two oldies).

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ya know ... it would've been awesome to actually have the entire village die like that ... a big catastrophe to shake the ninja world ... it was a good moment imo.

Yeah, I mean't both the 1st & 2nd and the 3rd & 4th.

Danzo has the support of the root anbu, but not necessarily the regular anbu. And obviously Naruto has the support of the entire village.. So if Danzo was to issue some stupid order like "Naruto is to be sentanced to death because he is the reason Pain and akatsuki destroyed Konoha" then there could easily be a civil war. :nod:

Kakashi would make the best Hokage currently IMO.

I think Danzo will be Hokage for like 2 months (our time) then die, I don't think he can even defend himself in a fight? Seriously right now Konoha fails, so if he declared war on any respectable ninja village they would go down hard. A civil war between Danzo and Naruto would be awesome, and Danzo might gain more support of Sasuke a rogue ninja decides to attack him.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That may be true, but every hokage so far has been a very formidable fighter.

Even the 3rd at his old age managed to fight Oro for a fair while

sigpic1620_11.gif

Hes probably wearing all those bandages as a way to seem feeble. Watch him have some kind of bloodline limit that lets him do any jutsu by just thinking it. Someone could chop off his other arm and he'll still own everyone. X'D

well pain turned out to be a total flop of an arch villain,

So danzo could be a side lined bad guy in case ataksuki flop too.

the civil war i think will happen will probably pad the manga out for another 6 months.

sigpic1620_11.gif

A kill order on Sasuke. Well not many people in Konoho can stand up to him (apart from naruto)

Kakashi was dominated by Itachi's Genjutsu. And Sasukes should rival that.

Rock Lee could get drunk, unlikly a a genjutsu works on a drunk

sigpic1620_11.gif

Sasuke = Pain Part 2. Same message, same hate, a changed Naruto, not interesting. And, what's the big deal about branding him as a missing nin ... I mean, he's been gone for a couple of years now, and he's trained with the enemy - Orochimaru, and they know he's in contact with their other enemy - Akatsuki ... he's been an important member of Konoha with probable access to it's geographic secrets or what not other ninja secrets, who knows.

Edited by Godgrave

dont get why sasuke would have so much hate to konoho considering everyone apart from say Danzo hadnt anything to do with the Uchia's

sigpic1620_11.gif