Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Hell, I touch myself all the time. I don't see a problem. :P If only I could do a clone harem jutsu. :P

I'm with ya on that idea:bingo:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Nagato and Naruto are friends now after all that Nagato did is utter BS. This series has gone down a lot, I wouldn't be surprised if some way or another whatever technique Nagato is about to use is going to be some way or other to negate the damage he caused or some shit since now Naruto and Nagato are 'kindred spirits' and that. Especially since it does seem like Kishimoto is portraying Nagato as this all powerful dude and that . . . Agh, Nagato's entrusting his dream and the whole 'world peace' mission to Naruto now, great, wonderful, overdone, and cliche. Naruto's a great character, at times, and honorable and finally showing some maturidity with his decisions but I thought it was too nice of him to just decide not to kill Nagato. After all he did, the lives he caused to be lost, Shizune for example, that's it, no revenge, no nothing.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

It felt like a very easy decision for Naruto - 'not to' kill Nagato, which isn't surprising X'D. As far as passing the torch, I'm not sure about that ... you also have Sasuke and Tobi with their own propaganda, and the 8 tails somewhere missing in the whole plot as of now.

If Nagato says "Ok, screw this, let's stop" ... what in the world was all the capturing Gaara and the other guys for? I mean, it's just too easy or convenient to say "Ok, I won't do anything" or stuff like that because of 1 conversation.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It felt like a very easy decision for Naruto - 'not to' kill Nagato, which isn't surprising X'D. As far as passing the torch, I'm not sure about that ... you also have Sasuke and Tobi with their own propaganda, and the 8 tails somewhere missing in the whole plot as of now.

If Nagato says "Ok, screw this, let's stop" ... what in the world was all the capturing Gaara and the other guys for? I mean, it's just too easy or convenient to say "Ok, I won't do anything" or stuff like that because of 1 conversation.

GG you underestimate Mr. Kishimoto, not only did he say screw this I'm dead he revived everyone he's killed since he came to Konoha. Now Sasuke is heading there and will not know what went down before then. So like I'm done with Naruto! Seriously what a fucking cop out, if you do something like kill the entire village leave it dead dont fucking hit undo and kill off pain.

I hate this Manga now

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

========================================================

omfg what a fucking cop out ghay kiddie ending to pain

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

all i have to say is wtf wtf wtf XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

all i have to say is wtf wtf wtf XD

I know! I wish I hadn't read it 2 mins ago.

I didn't read Naruto for almost 3 weeks because things kept screwing up my schedule. So I just read up to the latest chapter...

WTF!?

He fucking revived everyone? First I was pissed because they killed off Kakashi, but now that they brought him and everyone else back I feel even more pissed at this manga for bullshitting the characters along with this shit plot. Naruto should just end now. x_x And why have Sasuke show up immediately after the Pain fight? Shouldn't Sasuke and his team still be healing after their 8 tails fight, seeing as Pain was heading to get Naruto while Sasuke was going after that Bumblebee guy? The timing doesn't sound right at all.

Seriously! 1 conversation and all is well. wtf.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I didn't read Naruto for almost 3 weeks because things kept screwing up my schedule. So I just read up to the latest chapter...

WTF!?

He fucking revived everyone? First I was pissed because they killed off Kakashi, but now that they brought him and everyone else back I feel even more pissed at this manga for bullshitting the characters along with this shit plot. Naruto should just end now. x_x And why have Sasuke show up immediately after the Pain fight? Shouldn't Sasuke and his team still be healing after their 8 tails fight, seeing as Pain was heading to get Naruto while Sasuke was going after that Bumblebee guy? The timing doesn't sound right at all.

Seriously! 1 conversation and all is well. wtf.

LOL!!! Team Hawk are just that good? LMAO

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Seriously! I thought that right after the bumblebee fight, those ninjas from that village were going to go to konoha themselves... But they've taken such a long time to get there, that Sasuke and everyone has already healed and are headed there themselves!? wtf?

And aside from Team Hawk, the only bad guys left in the series is Madara and the long forgotten Kisame? After a confrontation with Sasuke at Konoha, Madara will show up and the end of the series will take place... and Kisame will be completely forgotten about by the mangaka. :P

I think Kisame is the surprise trump ... and will pull a Naruto/ Nagato in the end deciding to help the good guys.

Urrmmmm whatever happened to Itachi giving Naruto some knowledge or chakra or whatever the heck it was when they met briefly before the Sasuke Itachi fight? Right before Itachi fell, he said something to Sasuke ... what was it?

Eerrrmmm whatever happened to the other member of Akatsuki (creepy guy who pops up from the ground), where's he now? How does he figure in Madara's new plans with Hawk or whatever? What about the other captured beasts ... ? Who knows the jutsu to use all the chakra power they captured ...

ah damn! I completely forgot about that venus fly trap guy. X'D

Yeah, Itachi did do something to Naruto, probably passed on some power to him that we will only see when he goes to fight Sasuke. And the other plot twist about Naruto only having half the kuybi chakra in him... who has the other half? and will this person show up? or... is it Madara that has the other half of the kuybi chakra and hes using it as a source for all his power?

And now that Kakashi is alive again, Madara being Obito could still be a good plot twist.

ah damn! I completely forgot about that venus fly trap guy. X'D

Yeah, Itachi did do something to Naruto, probably passed on some power to him that we will only see when he goes to fight Sasuke. And the other plot twist about Naruto only having half the kuybi chakra in him... who has the other half? and will this person show up? or... is it Madara that has the other half of the kuybi chakra and hes using it as a source for all his power?

And now that Kakashi is alive again, Madara being Obito could still be a good plot twist.

Didn't Jiraiya have the other half, and he relases it right before he went to fight Pain. That frog that was on top of that long pole looking thing had the other half with him IIRC. Didn't Fly trap say that he trained Tobi? I think Pain royally screwed Akatsuki cause that thing that absorbs tailed beasts looks like that move he used when he was forced to kill Yahiko, and if it is the same thing by him killing himself he ensured Akatsuki can't use it.

With Kisame, it's looking like a Kisame vs Gai Sensei round 3! Fight to the death!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

So glad I stopped reading this crap.

Weak

cop out

terrible writing

have fun w the rest of the series I dun care no more for this crap

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So glad I stopped reading this crap.

Weak

cop out

terrible writing

have fun w the rest of the series I dun care no more for this crap

Lady... at this point we're all just watching the train wreck happen! After years don't just abandon ship, even though Kishimoto abandoned us fans.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That's the part I can't watch, what Kishi has done to the audience.

Look, as a writer I'll be the first to say its his story, he's writing it, he can do what he wants. He isn't the first writer to :flip: his fans, he's just done it in a really fucked up way. I think a lot of crap we endured (800 chapters of Naruto cutting a leaf) is lazy, uninspired, even falling away from its own originality and becoming the same old same old chicken scratch. I can understand getting tired of writing the same godamn story for long periods of time. Its vvvvvvery rare I'll stick with a piece for over a year, but usually in that year its finished. As I'm writing a story unexpected things happen when the story leads but I stay in control of the project; my beginning middle and end always have form in my head. I don't go totally clueless into a project, I pretty much know what I want to accomplish by writing the piece.

To me it seems 1/2 like he doesn't know wtf he's doing and 1/2 he doesnt give a shit anymore and is just completing his contract. Either way, the fans grab their ankles n take it in the ass. He took time off to do research, remember? Wtf have you read in Naruoto that required research? Nothing. He's fucking burnt out on the story and needed a break. It seems that he's to the point where he just wants it over. The Ship chunk of Naruto is kind of like a sequel; its hella easier to get burnt out writing the sequel then the original. Its like ... say you go on a binge where for a while all you eat is turkey sandwiches. Eventually you tire of turkey and want ham but all you have and can get is turkey. After 2 years of nothing but turkey sandwiches....

I used to like this series. Inspiration I got from back when it was good led to my fangirls fav story on ffnet. I had some start reading early on as I was putting out a weekly chapter and man was it a fun ride. Because I have those positive memories and a fuckin novel devoted to the characters I've tried to stick with the series. I can't anymore. I'm over it. Back in the day it was a great time, now it just sux.

I aint drinkin this kool aid no more :nah:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

First off, I told you all Kakashi wasn't gonna die! There was no way Kishimoto would be that stupid as to kill off someone as popular amongst the fans as Kakashi.

I laughed so hard when Pain was like 'I'm sorry, I'll be bring back all the dead now' and then Konna gives Naruto flowers as if to say 'we didnt mean any harm' haha. What a fucken waste of a great bloodbath. The funny thing is Danzo and his crew that where most likly killed under the village are now alive again rofl.

WTF is up with team hawk heading to Leaf now? I mean sure we where all joking about everyone ending up in the Leaf village in the end but come on! If it ends like how we've been hypothasizing It's gonna be an even bigger shit show then it already is.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

But! Kakashi did die tho. We were both right. -_- *sigh*

I still think it would be hilarious if Danzo and everyone died underground when Pain nuked the village. And because he didn't realize he killed them, all their dead corpses are still down there. X'D

again i have to post this

picture.php?albumid=38&pictureid=525

what is he planning on doing?

Konoho is a smouldering crater, so killing everyone?

sasuke has yet to kill anyone i think, or at least kill anyone who wasnt a 'bad guy'

also who would he kill? all the people he went school with are like 4th generation at least and don't have anything to do with his revenge,

if he wants danzo, then fair game, but the hokage and anyone her generation is also not to blame.

i think as lady said the writer is burned out

sigpic1620_11.gif

But! Kakashi did die tho. We were both right. -_- *sigh*

I still think it would be hilarious if Danzo and everyone died underground when Pain nuked the village. And because he didn't realize he killed them, all their dead corpses are still down there. X'D

But he didn't! Just accept defeat Sledg lol. Would be funny id J showed up next :P.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

But he didn't! Just accept defeat Sledg lol. Would be funny id J showed up next :P.

at this point it wouldn't surprise me

:robot:

sigpic1620_11.gif

You know what would be epically funny? If Konoha attacked the rain village in retaliation. Kind of like a big Fuck you to Pain, and they ended up killing Konnan. Seriously if they Naruto tells them about it and they accept his sorry, that would be epic fail, well the series is epically fail right now so nvm.

On another note, when are the lightening guys coming to the village, and when is the Kage meeting going down? So much plot things opened and the story about to end!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]