Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

I want to know how Madara has survived ALL these years, I mean, he's the oldest living ninja alive, if not for one of those frogs or other animals in the ninja world X'D ... that I think is more of an ultimate jutsu, and maybe that's what Oro~sama was after - Immortality, which's why he focussed so much on creating vessels for a younger him, etc. etc.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

heres a sexy pic of konan for GG

161ae288392bb1034941d60.jpg

also 446 spoiler:

more flashback,

Nagato : We decided Yahiko would be the leader,

then our organization became famous before we knew it.

Hanzou : If you don’t fight to kill eachother, this girls dies right here, right now !

Yahiko takes Nagato’s kunai and impales himself to save Konan

Yahiko : Konan, you must survive by any mean.

You’re the angel of this world.

Yahiko died, this was the second Pain

Where were supposed to have been matured, grow up …

This was exactly like when my parents died.

That’s when I realized that my answers were just bullshit.

Sidetext : Nagato’s awekening

?action=view&current=naruto446-4.jpgnaruto446-4.jpg?t=1241777213

?action=view&current=naruto446-4.jpg

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Orochimaru left Sasuke during the Itachi vs Sasuke fight

ya all so full of wishful thinkin....

He was?! I just thought he was trapped in an enternal genjustsu! NOOO!!!!!

Thats sounds about right. I think the fire move is hurting his eyes more than anything, because I don't think he's been using the mangeko genjutsu move and he doesn't know Kakashi's space/time implosion move.

So if Sasuke switched to Itachi's eyes, he'll get the final powers of the sharigan... Based on Kakashi's ultimate sharigan move and Madara's space/time powers, I'm guess Sasuke would be able to do full blown space/time moves like Madara. And if thats the case, Naruto would never be able to hit him with a rasen-shurikan as Sasuke would just blink out of existence and show up directly behind Naruto and stab him thru the chest or instantly ignite him into black flames.

Now that would be awesome! And watch that be a clone he stabbed and Naruto comes and punches Sasuke from behind with his sage fist of death.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I want to know how Madara has survived ALL these years, I mean, he's the oldest living ninja alive, if not for one of those frogs or other animals in the ninja world X'D ... that I think is more of an ultimate jutsu, and maybe that's what Oro~sama was after - Immortality, which's why he focussed so much on creating vessels for a younger him, etc. etc.

He probably used his eye(s) to jump to the future hahaha. Better yet he jumps to the time where Kakashi's best friend dies, steals his body then jumps to the present. XD

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Jesus Christ spread ninjutsu throughout the world in order to promote peace... and Pain is the second coming of Christ. wtf. This chapter just destroyed any last hope I had for this series. The guy should have just finished the fight, killed Pain and left us all wondering if Naruto was truely the chosen one or not... but instead.. JESUS CHRIST! :x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Jesus Christ spread ninjutsu throughout the world in order to promote peace... and Pain is the second coming of Christ. wtf. This chapter just destroyed any last hope I had for this series. The guy should have just finished the fight, killed Pain and left us all wondering if Naruto was truely the chosen one or not... but instead.. JESUS CHRIST! :x

well the thing about Christ, theres always the the flip side to the coin.

where theres good theres evil, where there is god there is the devil, where there is chojin, there is kyo-o.

he may not be the saviour, but the destroyer

sigpic1620_11.gif

Yep, which means that Pain is the anti-christ and Naruto is the Messiah. Either way, the plot of "the chosen one" prophesied by the frog elder has turned stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto and Pain killed each other at this point. Then when Sasuke shows up to destroy Konoha, he'll see that akatsuki is pretty much disbanded except for his little team, Konoha is destroyed and Naruto is dead. With Sasuke no longer having anything left to hate, he'll focus his anger on Madara and kill him. But because Madara was killing off the survivors of Konoha, the people of Konoha will see Sasuke as their saviour and protector who has returned to bring peace to the village. Which means Sasuke is the chosen one.

And to close up any plot holes at that point, the mangaka will reveal the following tidbits as an epilogue:

- Kabuto was found dead because he tried to shed a snake skin, but he ended up skinning himself and bled to death because his dna experiment failed.

- Kisame, the single member of akatsuki not shown in the manga for over half a year, was never heard from again because he was completely forgotten about.

- And Naruto was declared an honerary hokage at his funeral and they chisled his face into a new stone cliff.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

series epilog:

Thank you for making me a millionaire, i now live in the bahamas in a mansion with 30 servents ;)

sigpic1620_11.gif

I think its fine to read this once a month. I have no time for this crap.

He used the r and m words so....

ja

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

heres a sexy pic of konan for GG

161ae288392bb1034941d60.jpg

:nosebleed: *gives Myk serial # 57 of the limited edition gold plated 1:14th scale Tenta Gundam action figure from his own personal collection*

I better not find it on Ebay.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yep, which means that Pain is the anti-christ and Naruto is the Messiah. Either way, the plot of "the chosen one" prophesied by the frog elder has turned stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto and Pain killed each other at this point. Then when Sasuke shows up to destroy Konoha, he'll see that akatsuki is pretty much disbanded except for his little team, Konoha is destroyed and Naruto is dead. With Sasuke no longer having anything left to hate, he'll focus his anger on Madara and kill him. But because Madara was killing off the survivors of Konoha, the people of Konoha will see Sasuke as their saviour and protector who has returned to bring peace to the village. Which means Sasuke is the chosen one.

And to close up any plot holes at that point, the mangaka will reveal the following tidbits as an epilogue:

- Kabuto was found dead because he tried to shed a snake skin, but he ended up skinning himself and bled to death because his dna experiment failed.

- Kisame, the single member of akatsuki not shown in the manga for over half a year, was never heard from again because he was completely forgotten about.

- And Naruto was declared an honerary hokage at his funeral and they chisled his face into a new stone cliff.

The Part about Kisame and Kabuto are way too funny! LMAO But yeah, I never liked the idea of a "Chosen" like seriously chosen to do what?!

series epilog:

Thank you for making me a millionaire, i now live in the bahamas in a mansion with 30 servents ;)

LMAO!!! I know right, him and Kubo Tite lured us into the series and turned them into shit.

I think its fine to read this once a month. I have no time for this crap.

He used the r and m words so....

ja

R and M?!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

religion and messiah

dirty fuckin words yo

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

+10 points haha

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I would love to have the Rinnegan ... kill the sexiest women :glasses:, put my chakra in em, and make em move the way I want or make em do what I want em to ... you see where this is going :sly:? It's like using the force, only on a dead person :nah:.

Let's look for Rinnegan contact lenses:sparkle: ... the spiral in the eye will make weirdass things happen ... speaking of spirals you should read Uzumaki - pretty good horror/ drama.

I would love to have the Rinnegan ... kill the sexiest women :glasses:, put my chakra in em, and make em move the way I want or make em do what I want em to ... you see where this is going :sly:? It's like using the force, only on a dead person :nah:.

as their extensions of the renigan user, it would be like touching yourself ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Did I tell you guys about the time I was watching Nat Geo, and they were talking of various frog species n such, and ofcourse, like every species, mating is involved. So I kinda pictured all those frogs in the Naruto world going at it ... but with a twist, they have to protect their eggs, from the other bigger beats of the Naruto world like Madara :o ... imagine that, epic battles, lil trainee frogs battling smaller snakes and just when the snake grabs em, n tries to crush em with their bodies, these smartass frogs use their powerful legs to jump outta the snake bone crush :o ... *shuts up before his ideas of another arc begin to unravel*