Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

I'm not really interested in Pain's past. Actually, I was thinking... If they replaced Pain/Nagato and his attack on Konoha with Sasuke and his group... and it lead to a final battle with Naruto vs. Sasuke and right now, if Naruto was talking to Sasuke before they finished each other off, the series would have come to an awesome conclusion.

I want to know how he got the rare Rinnegan versus knowing why he's emo. We know the Sharingan is hereditary, and neither of Pain's parents seemed to have the Rinnegan otherwise they wouldn't have died so easily, or at least would've used it. If Rinnegan falls back on the theory that it is activated when one feels the emotion of pain, it's a pretty stupid idea/ theory, because then (for example) every child who lost their parent(s) at ninja wars, etc. would have the Rinnegan, etc.

If anything, its a blood line limit that only became activated with intense emotional trauma? *shrug* As it would be a blood line limit, only Nagato or members of his family that have the ability in their DNA could use it, not just any random ninja. I actually think that Nagato's family, or at least one of his parents knew they had a rare blood line limit, but they weren't trained to be ninjas, so they never focused on it as a family. They probably just lived in a ninja village at war, like the ramen shop guy in Konoha... who probably died due to Pain's nuke attack.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

And, I also wanna know how the Rinnegan created or was used to create the Ninja world.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

or naruto...

the endless emotional pain that was his young childhood

still seems pretty useless if you need 6 vessels / body hosts to use the rennigans power

I think the main power of the rinnegan is physical control of anyone via chakra. In the last chapter it seemed to me that Nagato was attempting to physically control Naruto with his chakra just like his 6 vessels/bodies. But it looked like Naruto's own chakra was too overpowering and he canceled it out. Remember back when they showed Jiyra and his 3 apprentices. He came into a scene where it looked like Nagato killed a couple ninja all by himself. If anything, he used his rinnegan to manipulate them into killing themselves, much like that guy on Basilik killed people with his eye jutsu... except Nagato/Pain doesn't even need line of sight.

I'm not really interested in Pain's past. Actually, I was thinking... If they replaced Pain/Nagato and his attack on Konoha with Sasuke and his group... and it lead to a final battle with Naruto vs. Sasuke and right now, if Naruto was talking to Sasuke before they finished each other off, the series would have come to an awesome conclusion.

there will be a fight between them in the future. and well i just dont see why though, sasuke should have no ill will to naruto personally.

also given there current strength, naruto should squash sasuke

1/ kyubi's healing any narutos wounds

2/ naruto has way more chakra

3/ naruto in sage mode is super strong and fast

4/ the shuriken rasengan direct hit will kill any ninja

5/ shit hits the fan and 9 tails will eat sasuke

a genjutsu shouldnt work due to kyubiis stronger presence in naruto. from 4-6-9 tails in so few transformations shows kyubii and naruto's chakra are more alligned or what ever falls into that category

also in sage mode, naruto can sence chakra, so not using his eyes thus making the sharingan useless sholdnt be too difficult

just a shame that writer has naked sasuke pictures as his screen saver

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

or naruto...

the endless emotional pain that was his young childhood

Naruto's emotional pain of having no friends is just over played. Throughout various flashbacks it shows Naruto had classmates as friends. The only reason I would think of them to stop hanging out with him is because he is a failure. Naruto's past changes waaaay too much to be taken into any account.

If anything, its a blood line limit that only became activated with intense emotional trauma? *shrug* As it would be a blood line limit, only Nagato or members of his family that have the ability in their DNA could use it, not just any random ninja. I actually think that Nagato's family, or at least one of his parents knew they had a rare blood line limit, but they weren't trained to be ninjas, so they never focused on it as a family. They probably just lived in a ninja village at war, like the ramen shop guy in Konoha... who probably died due to Pain's nuke attack.

Pain is a kid, so I am sure he didn't have any ninja training either, and after the dad died wouldn't his mother's renengan develop?

there will be a fight between them in the future. and well i just dont see why though, sasuke should have no ill will to naruto personally.

also given there current strength, naruto should squash sasuke

1/ kyubi's healing any narutos wounds

2/ naruto has way more chakra

3/ naruto in sage mode is super strong and fast

4/ the shuriken rasengan direct hit will kill any ninja

5/ shit hits the fan and 9 tails will eat sasuke

a genjutsu shouldnt work due to kyubiis stronger presence in naruto. from 4-6-9 tails in so few transformations shows kyubii and naruto's chakra are more alligned or what ever falls into that category

also in sage mode, naruto can sence chakra, so not using his eyes thus making the sharingan useless sholdnt be too difficult

just a shame that writer has naked sasuke pictures as his screen saver

besides, the creators love of Naruto, Sasuke was shown blowing the Kyuubi away from within Naruto IIRC. And having way too much chakra shouldn't be an issue, Sasuke's abilities are more deadly than Naruto's not to mention he has that one super move that requires no Chakra from the user.

Sasuke would bust out that black flame move and if it hit Naruto, its pretty much guaranteed to kill him. And Sasuke can summon that big giant sumo thing guy that could probably fight the 9-tails on even ground. :look:

Yeah, Sasuke has all the tricks of the Mangyeko, not to mention that space time teleportation tech he used to escape deidera's attacl

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Pain is a kid, so I am sure he didn't have any ninja training either, and after the dad died wouldn't his mother's renengan develop?

I thought both his parents died, in which case, how would his mother get the Rinnegan?

Sasuke's abilities are more deadly than Naruto's not to mention he has that one super move that requires no Chakra from the user.

What move is that?

Yeah, Sasuke has all the tricks of the Mangyeko, not to mention that space time teleportation tech he used to escape deidera's attacl

The term 'tech' is only used for Sage-mode, unless I'm wrong about it.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Theres also the possibility that Pain may not have even been related to his "parents" that died. They could have just been care takers acting as parents. He wouldn't have known the difference.

Naruto and Sasuke's fight will be a let down. It's almost a given at this point. The reason is obvious. The more power a character has, the less crazy the battle ends up being. Look at Sasuke and Itachi's "battle" for a refrence. Look at Kakashi's.

And I'm still not sold on there even being a real fight between them.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

What move is that?

The term 'tech' is only used for Sage-mode, unless I'm wrong about it.

The move he used in the fight against Itachi, with the thunder clouds. Instead of using his own chakra he channeled an energy surge from the sky to power his final lighting attack.

I call every move in naruto 'tech'.

I also think that the fight between Naruto and Sasuke to not be that entertainment. Ever since Shippuuden began the fights haven't been as interesting as the fights from the regular Naruto. Kids who don't really know a lot about being a ninja put up better fights with the little that they know, as opposed to their older counter parts who know how to admit defeat.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

As for Pains mother activateing renengan, if it is a bloodline limit whos to say it was from her side of the family and not the fathers?

Thats what I was going to say. If not for the father being killed first, he might have activated his rinnegan if he saw his wife or child get killed right in front of his eyes.

Theres also the possibility that Pain may not have even been related to his "parents" that died. They could have just been care takers acting as parents. He wouldn't have known the difference.

Naruto and Sasuke's fight will be a let down. It's almost a given at this point. The reason is obvious. The more power a character has, the less crazy the battle ends up being. Look at Sasuke and Itachi's "battle" for a refrence. Look at Kakashi's.

And I'm still not sold on there even being a real fight between them.

Oh, he could have been adopted, and then nobody would have known anything about his potential. :nod:

I don't think the more power = weaker battle is true. The 3rd Hokage vs. Orochimaru was fucking awesome. But over the years, the mangaka has just gone to shit with his fights. The only decent fight in the past year or so was the Hidan and Kakazu fights.

The move he used in the fight against Itachi, with the thunder clouds. Instead of using his own chakra he channeled an energy surge from the sky to power his final lighting attack.

I call every move in naruto 'tech'.

He was only able to channel energy from the thunder clouds because he can manipulate lightening nature chakra... So he had to use some of his chakra just to make a connection to all that lightening, which he in turn, turned it into a massively powerful attack. But he'll never be able to do that move on demand unless massive thunderclouds were formed directly above where he is fighting.

Thats what I was going to say. If not for the father being killed first, he might have activated his rinnegan if he saw his wife or child get killed right in front of his eyes.

Oh, he could have been adopted, and then nobody would have known anything about his potential. :nod:

I don't think the more power = weaker battle is true. The 3rd Hokage vs. Orochimaru was fucking awesome. But over the years, the mangaka has just gone to shit with his fights. The only decent fight in the past year or so was the Hidan and Kakazu fights.

My comment was in reference to the current chapters, not chapters from a year or two ago haha. I agree, if Naruto and Sasuke where to have fought again a year ago, I think the Mangaka would have come up with one kick as battle. Now everything is just blaaaa.

PS. Elemental powers like wind, water, fire, electricity..etc all use Chakra. The only thing that doesnt so far is the frong's method of collecting natural energy by using concentration and stamina. I'm sure by now Sasuke has probably already come up with a method similar to Naruto's though. The mangaka wouldnt leave Sasuke short handed :P. He probably gave him a super large wang that generates Chakra 10x out of nowhere.

sig.php

He was only able to channel energy from the thunder clouds because he can manipulate lightening nature chakra... So he had to use some of his chakra just to make a connection to all that lightening, which he in turn, turned it into a massively powerful attack. But he'll never be able to do that move on demand unless massive thunderclouds were formed directly above where he is fighting.

Sasuke used the Fire Dragon jutsu heat as well as the heat of the Amatsuretsu to superheat the area and cause them to form the thunderclouds, and now that he has the amatsuretsu himself he should be able to form thunder clouds when he wants. It was some bull about him rapidly heating the atmosphere to cause cumunulimbus clouds or something.

PS. Elemental powers like wind, water, fire, electricity..etc all use Chakra. The only thing that doesnt so far is the frong's method of collecting natural energy by using concentration and stamina. I'm sure by now Sasuke has probably already come up with a method similar to Naruto's though. The mangaka wouldnt leave Sasuke short handed :P. He probably gave him a super large wang that generates Chakra 10x out of nowhere.

That's what I thought, but Sasuke himself claimed that he was out of Chakra and Itachi as well as that two faced guy both confirmed it. It was chapter 390, all sasuke did himself was just steer the lightning towards Itachi, how he did that with no Chakra I have know idea, but he did.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sasuke used the Fire Dragon jutsu heat as well as the heat of the Amatsuretsu to superheat the area and cause them to form the thunderclouds, and now that he has the amatsuretsu himself he should be able to form thunder clouds when he wants. It was some bull about him rapidly heating the atmosphere to cause cumunulimbus clouds or something.

That's what I thought, but Sasuke himself claimed that he was out of Chakra and Itachi as well as that two faced guy both confirmed it. It was chapter 390, all sasuke did himself was just steer the lightning towards Itachi, how he did that with no Chakra I have know idea, but he did.

rofl so apparently elemental powers don't require chakra now? Chapter 391 does indeed agree with what your saying Kuwabara. Sasuke says "this power source is lightning from the heavens its self". Itachi also mentions "in staid of using his own chakra for energy he's going to channel an enormous surge from the sky". How he can cause lightning to magically collect in his hand is beyond me though. Everything we've learned about elemental chakra up to the current chapter has taught us that it requires normal mind and body chakra to mold it into something useful. I can only assume Sasuke is the exception to the rule like Naruto right now.

PS. Do we know if Naruto's second Element is water yet like his mom? If he does end up with it then Naruto is Sasuke's natural sheath. His wind can blow away the clouds that allow Sasuke to use his lightning storm and his water can put out Sasuke's fire :P. It would be sick if he created a hurricane or twisters like the title of the show (wind + water) :P.

sig.php

My comment was in reference to the current chapters, not chapters from a year or two ago haha. I agree, if Naruto and Sasuke where to have fought again a year ago, I think the Mangaka would have come up with one kick as battle. Now everything is just blaaaa.

LMAO! X'D

when it talks about it being on another level that is beyond what people can normally produce with their own Chakra?

For Sasuke to have used no chakra at all to manipulate the electricity in the clouds, then maybe Sasuke himself was tapping into the power of natural/sagelike chakra for just that attack? He wouldn't have to build up enough to super saiyan himself like Naruto with his sage mode, but rather sit there and concentrate on the attack/gather natural chakra long enough to control his element of nature for a single attack.

And I don't see how Sasuke could probably bust out that move in any other battle. Him forming thunderclouds by busting out two intensely powerful moves to form clouds... thats weak. Nami from One Piece can bust out a thundercloud with more ease. :P

If Naruto has the Water element, it'll be an ironic pairing with Sasuke's Lightning element ... Naruto "Something something Water jutsu!" ... *10 feet away* Sasuke "Something something Lightning jutsu" ... end result = Naruto gets electrocuted X'D.

If Naruto has the Water element, it'll be an ironic pairing with Sasuke's Lightning element ... Naruto "Something something Water jutsu!" ... *10 feet away* Sasuke "Something something Lightning jutsu" ... end result = Naruto gets electrocuted X'D.

Sasuke *something something fire jutsu*.... Naruto *something something water*.

Not all water jutsu require the user to touch the water lol. He could fire water missiles at Sasuke while Sasuke is using lightning causing him to electricute himself. He could even use a hurricane to take on Sasuke while he was about to use lighting causing him to electricute himself...

Theres many possibilitys where it can backfire on him :P.

Naruto combines water with his resharigon thing while Sasuke combines lightning to it would be sweet too.

sig.php

The more I think about, the more I want these two to fight. IIRC though, Naruto still can't dispell Genjutsu right? That would give Sasuke an edge.

If goes down to element based Jutsu's I'm going to give to Sasuke, hell even in the Taijutsu department I'm going to give to to Sasuke. The only thing that Naruto has that can present a problem to Sasuke is the Sage mode.

IIRC Naruto can absorb chakra from any natural source including humans right?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

The more I think about, the more I want these two to fight. IIRC though, Naruto still can't dispell Genjutsu right? That would give Sasuke an edge.

If goes down to element based Jutsu's I'm going to give to Sasuke, hell even in the Taijutsu department I'm going to give to to Sasuke. The only thing that Naruto has that can present a problem to Sasuke is the Sage mode.

IIRC Naruto can absorb chakra from any natural source including humans right?

genjutsu's probably wont work on sage mode

also sasuke doesnt strike me as the person who would use a genjutsu to settle a grudge

sigpic1620_11.gif

itachi was a genjutsu user also, so it was fire with fire.

neating naruto with a genjutsu wouldnt solve their childhood rivalry, it has to be tai and ninjutsu's

i say it might not work on naruto in sage mode as a guess, the power of sage mode hasnt been explored

sigpic1620_11.gif

Wait.

Sage mode is actually collecting natural energy. Natural energy includes energy from water, air, trees etc... the environment. it can detect the source of energy [remember how naruto tracks down the real pain?] It cannot absolutely ABSORB chakra from humans.

Did Naruto absorb chakra from pain in the battle? He outrageously went into Kyuubi mode! Sage mode DOES NOT allow one to absorb chakra from another person.

and that is why... Naruto cannot absorb chakra from Sasuke.

and ANYWAY. I think both have their weaknesses now. Sasuke was flawless before his battle with Itachi. His eyes were ok. But now he is going blind. And that would, obviously, be an advantage for Naruto.

And maybe Sasuke will avoid fighing with gen-jutsu because of the risk of going blind.

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...