Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

I think their building Naruto's character up so they can get ready to kill him off at the end. Then a few months later (time skip) they will show his face added to the Hokage mountain as the next Hokage. People like Naruto and Sasuke have no place in that ninja world. Either they go into hiding as wonderers or they simply die protecting something special.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I think their building Naruto's character up so they can get ready to kill him off at the end. Then a few months later (time skip) they will show his face added to the Hokage mountain as the next Hokage. People like Naruto and Sasuke have no place in that ninja world. Either they go into hiding as wonderers or they simply die protecting something special.

In what Ninja world? What do u mean?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

He means in the future, seeing as how strong Naruto and Sasuke will be, there won't be a need of them in a world of peace once all the fights/ wars are done with Akatsuki, who incidentally are the only threat to the Ninja World for their mission to overthrow the current system.

Naruto would sacrifice himself like the 3rd Hokage, and Sasuke is the next Orochimaru X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

He means in the future, seeing as how strong Naruto and Sasuke will be, there won't be a need of them in a world of peace once all the fights/ wars are done with Akatsuki, who incidentally are the only threat to the Ninja World for their mission to overthrow the current system.

Naruto would sacrifice himself like the 3rd Hokage, and Sasuke is the next Orochimaru X'D.

exactly! Their level of power is far beyond what we see as normal ninja or anbu...in fact in the current chapters Naruto seems to be far beyond Hokage level as well. I can only imagen what would happen if Sasuke and Naruto joined forces. They could esily take on the whole ninja world at this point :P.

sig.php

exactly! Their level of power is far beyond what we see as normal ninja or anbu...in fact in the current chapters Naruto seems to be far beyond Hokage level as well. I can only imagen what would happen if Sasuke and Naruto joined forces. They could esily take on the whole ninja world at this point :P.

I doubt it, Naruto still lacks the skill required to be a great ninja, all he has is power which before the past two arcs meant nothing.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

But Kuwa, think about it - people with skill have perished in front of Akatsuki or Pain for example. It is skill and power that obviously holds the key for the capability of a decisive + endearing fight. Naruto has decent skill, and enough power at the moment. His skill can be seen in how he's manipulated his Kage Bunshin's in battle, and coming up with/ completing the Rasengan and/ or being able to use the new oh-my-god-it's-saturn-with-a-big-asteroid-belt technique. Plus, he can connect those attacks. Earlier people could stop him by grabbing his hand.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

But Kuwa, think about it - people with skill have perished in front of Akatsuki or Pain for example. It is skill and power that obviously holds the key for the capability of a decisive + endearing fight. Naruto has decent skill, and enough power at the moment. His skill can be seen in how he's manipulated his Kage Bunshin's in battle, and coming up with/ completing the Rasengan and/ or being able to use the new oh-my-god-it's-saturn-with-a-big-asteroid-belt technique. Plus, he can connect those attacks. Earlier people could stop him by grabbing his hand.

Exactly, Godgrave always saves the day :P.

There's also that fact that everyone who's faced Pain up till now has died. All of which have been skilled ninja or Anbu. Naruto has shown that he's not only powerful but also smart as well. Who would have thought that he would stab pain's chakra rod into himself to find Pains location? Who would have thought that he would use clones, as well as he has? Face it, Naruto has come a long way since a few months/years ago. He's no longer blindly running into a fight. He actuly plans shit out now and uses his clones as ginny pigs.

Regardless of Skill both Naruto and Sasuke are not fit for the ninja world now. They both can esily overwelm almost everyone except for maybe bumblebee.

sig.php

And to think that Naruto is only 16. Imagine his godly powers when hes 18... or... if he lives long enough to be as old as Jiyra, Naruto with his current leveling up potential will have ascended into being of pure energy by that point. :P

Naruto, yours is a rasengan that will pierce the heavens!

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah, too young. And, maybe that's the catch ... he won't live long enough.

Yeah, too young. And, maybe that's the catch ... he won't live long enough.

thus we move back to my previous post saying that him and Sasuke have no place in this ninja world anymore XD.

sig.php

I want to know how he got the rare Rinnegan versus knowing why he's emo. We know the Sharingan is hereditary, and neither of Pain's parents seemed to have the Rinnegan otherwise they wouldn't have died so easily, or at least would've used it. If Rinnegan falls back on the theory that it is activated when one feels the emotion of pain, it's a pretty stupid idea/ theory, because then (for example) every child who lost their parent(s) at ninja wars, etc. would have the Rinnegan, etc.

I want to know how he got the rare Rinnegan versus knowing why he's emo. We know the Sharingan is hereditary, and neither of Pain's parents seemed to have the Rinnegan otherwise they wouldn't have died so easily, or at least would've used it. If Rinnegan falls back on the theory that it is activated when one feels the emotion of pain, it's a pretty stupid idea/ theory, because then (for example) every child who lost their parent(s) at ninja wars, etc. would have the Rinnegan, etc.

I agree, heck Iruka Sensei should've developed if, if that were the case.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I agree, heck Iruka Sensei should've developed if, if that were the case.

or naruto...

the endless emotional pain that was his young childhood

still seems pretty useless if you need 6 vessels / body hosts to use the rennigans power

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Suspect they will answer that in the coming chapters.

sig.php