Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

That was some smart Thinking on Naruto's part. Hopefully the real Pain doesn't run away after his puppets have been defeated.

tbh he doesnt look like he can fart of his own will, but when naruto arrives, he will probably transform into a monster or soething

btw, do his eyes actually do anything?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

finally something good is going on

these fights are better then bleach stupid pillar bullshit

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This has been one of the better fights in Naruto. I wonder if he'll send a rasen shuriken at the mountain top while another one flies at the gravity pain.

tbh he doesnt look like he can fart of his own will, but when naruto arrives, he will probably transform into a monster or soething

btw, do his eyes actually do anything?

I've been assuming that his eyes are what allow him to control 6 individuals, since he has 6 concentric rings in his eyes.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Dahaha. But weren't some other konoha ninja on their way to the mountain top? I wonder if Naruto will slice thru the paper/rock defense that woman setup and that'll be the trigger for the konoha ninjas to move in and take out that tachkoma bastard. :P

once he's gone the main baddie will be Madara and Sasuke will help kill him and then the series is over

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You know what I find funny, Sasuke couldn't possibly beat Pain but Naruto was able to completely own pain. However if Naruto and Sasuke were to fight one another I could see Sasuke having the upper hand throughout the whole battle. And he being able to beat Madara.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

The way they were tying in the Jiyra prophecy and emphasizing how anyone helping an all-powerful Naruto would just get in his way... they are putting him up on a pedistal so high that I don't see how he could get any higher. I feel that the end is in sight... O_O

but if it isn't, then Naruto might turn into pure crap by becoming endless episodes with no real goal... like what happened with Inuyasha.

There's still the Madre Uchiha to deal with. Sauske as well. Story wont end until Sauske is dealt with methinks.

unless sasuke gets a spin off ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''