Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Is everyone forgeting that the fox chakra in Naruto is only half of the fox's total chakra. The other half is sealed on the frog scroll thing that J talks to shortly before he die's. Somthing about a key.

Thats news to me lol. What chapter was that in?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

i remember talking to a friend about that, we were both like hmm maybe next chapter it will make sence,

we both also forgot about that

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

as i guessed. narutos sealed was remade reverting him to human,

and full sage mode (based on his eyes)

shame naruto didnt learn anything from him though

sigpic1620_11.gif

i honestly think i somehow skipped that chapter on accident....I dont remember that at all....makes sense now

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

These Hokage's are pretty powerful even after they're dead ... like steal em bodies n manipulate their jutsu's, etc.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The fourth mentioned that Jiyra was dead, I guess that confirms that at least. :P

. :P

no mention of kakashi, and kakashi was important to them both ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Poor Kakashi died fighting for konoha. He probably didn't want to depress Naruto more by reminding him of all the people that have died. :(

no proof !!!!! ;p

im sure 4th would have mention is his top student / sons mentor died

tbh the writer probably forgot about kakshi ;p

like in Lost they didnt explain a polar bear from season 1 to like season 3 ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Kakashi isn't dead, the creator is just making it look that way to keep us around to find out if he is or not. Like when J died it was clearly stated that he died, so if Kakashi is dead it wwoulda been clearly stated.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Kakashi isn't dead, the creator is just making it look that way to keep us around to find out if he is or not. Like when J died it was clearly stated that he died, so if Kakashi is dead it wwoulda been clearly stated.

Where was it clearly stated that J died rofl? All we saw was a frog with letters and numbers written on his back show up to the village while J was slowly sinking to the bottom of a pond while thinking to himself (just like how Kakashi was thinking about his dad). None of the "good guys" deaths have been clear from the start. I hate how the mangaka does that. I'm still hoping Kakashi is alive but chances are the mangaka will slam us with his death on the last few chapters of the series just so the fans are forced to stick with it till the end to find out.

This chapter was ok. I was expecting a bit more but whatever. So now it's confirmed that "Mandara" is the one that controled the 9 tails and had it attack the village 16 years ago.

sig.php

The 4th said that Pain killed jiyra while he was talkint to Naruto. O_O

And Kakashi saw the face of his dead father and starting having a conversation with him in the afterlife. Since Kakashi was killed, all of Tsunade's slugs avoided contacting him because he was already dead. And since Pain exploded the village, he probably destroyed Kakashi's body in the process. Everyone was trying to save themselves and anyone else still alive. I doubt anyone had the time to pick up his dead body for a proper burial considering how many other dead ninjas were lying all over the place.

BTW, with Pain's powers and the fact that he animates dead corpses. I still wouldn't be suprised if he busts out both Jiyra and Kakashi Pains to fight Naruto in the last epic battle of the series. :P

If that actually happens, I'll be pissed tho. Besides it looks like Pain's about dead as it is. I don't see how he could bust out two new Pain bodies on the fly at this point anyway. But! Wouldn't it make sense that he still has a Pain body as a defence to protect his weak ass. His greatest weakness is that if anyone takes out his real body, he's screwed. So it'd only make sense that he had a protector Pain constantly at his side to defend him in case his location was ever detected.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

4th did reveal mandara to be the big bad, and hasnt touched on him fighting naruto yet ;p

series will end with sasuke killing mandara. '[

sigpic1620_11.gif

The 4th said that Pain killed jiyra while he was talkint to Naruto. O_O

And Kakashi saw the face of his dead father and starting having a conversation with him in the afterlife. Since Kakashi was killed, all of Tsunade's slugs avoided contacting him because he was already dead. And since Pain exploded the village, he probably destroyed Kakashi's body in the process. Everyone was trying to save themselves and anyone else still alive. I doubt anyone had the time to pick up his dead body for a proper burial considering how many other dead ninjas were lying all over the place.

BTW, with Pain's powers and the fact that he animates dead corpses. I still wouldn't be suprised if he busts out both Jiyra and Kakashi Pains to fight Naruto in the last epic battle of the series. :P

If that actually happens, I'll be pissed tho. Besides it looks like Pain's about dead as it is. I don't see how he could bust out two new Pain bodies on the fly at this point anyway. But! Wouldn't it make sense that he still has a Pain body as a defence to protect his weak ass. His greatest weakness is that if anyone takes out his real body, he's screwed. So it'd only make sense that he had a protector Pain constantly at his side to defend him in case his location was ever detected.

Sledg, that was said now. This whole time they never confirmed nor denied that J was dead. They just gave us a vague answer before this chapter. That's why I was asking, when did they ever make it clear that J died? They didnt! Same with Kakashi. They give you vague hints but they don't confirm that he's dead or alive which sucks.

sig.php