Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Well, if this is the end, he'll probably show up to see Naruto die. :P

btw, considering the size and depth of the crater, unless Danzo and the root anbu were in a seriously deep underground hidden base, they were probably all wiped out in Pain's blast. There well planed coup was completely taken out in a single shot and they didn't even know what hit them. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well, if this is the end, he'll probably show up to see Naruto die. :P

btw, considering the size and depth of the crater, unless Danzo and the root anbu were in a seriously deep underground hidden base, they were probably all wiped out in Pain's blast. There well planed coup was completely taken out in a single shot and they didn't even know what hit them. :P

That would be so fucked up if the write of Naruto killed off Danzo's plans just like that

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

well 8

his dad prevented 9

but what will happen now, will he fight as 8 tails or revert to human with his dads help?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

that was pretty interesting but very anti-climactic. I think it had a lot to do with the pacing...shit just happened all at once and didn't seem that impressive for some reason. Can't wait to see what Naruto looks like now that he has 8 tails coming out of his ass lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Maybe because the 9 showed up on yamato's hand ment that he did go 9 tails, but he still has a chance at recovery because the hokage showed up and save the seal from being taken off? Or maybe it showed up as 9 on his hand because the seal was slightly peeled away and now that Naruto was pulled back from it, it'll revert back to 8 on his hand sensor? :look:

I wonder if his dad showing up in his conciousness is just an image of him to help him, or if it is actually part of his soul residing inside Naruto from his original sacrifice jutsu to seal the nine-tails?

I have a feeling this will result in a conversation that will set the footholds for the end of the series. :P

well the seal his dad made cost him his life, so would be logical he would imprint apart of himleft onto to

it would be great for naruto to talk to his father, growing up alone was hard for him,

if anything he will calm down or become sad he killed his father but happy he gets to see him once more, he needs guidence as he lost kakashi and J, who are both his father figures.

i bet after talking woth his father, he reverts to human form, or drops a few tails to manage the power. or best case scenario, his will over powers 9 tails and he can control himself (temporarly)

just guesses

sigpic1620_11.gif

Even though it was all thrown together I'm just glad Naruto finally gets to see his father. I agree with Kite in saying that it would be a good thing Naruto gets to talk to his father and that it will either result in Naruto reverting to human form or gaining control of Kyuubi. Hopefully it will be the latter seeing as the power of the fox wore down Pein. But still, someone needs to go kill the real Pein.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

If I were Naurto I would get pissed off at the Village for not telling me my father was the Fourth

well not many ppl left to be pissed off at ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

14-15.jpg

pretty ugly imo ;p

ah I totally overlooked that part haha. I still want to see him stand before Pain with all 8 tails sticking out.

As for the 9th...I don't think it will show till the final inner seal is broken. Since Naruto's dad stopped him from pealing the seal the Kyuubi is limited to only 8 tails.

As for Naruto's dad showing up...I have to agree that it's a part of his soul. I'm gonna take a guess and say while the 4th's soul was being sucked in by the deathgod a part of it was purposely attached to Naruto's seal while he passed through baby naruto.

I think the 4th will give Naruto the power he requires to control the 9tails to some extent. Probably not full control but enough to regain control over his body and revert back to human if need be.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Yeah, he must be able to pass on some kind of control ability to him somehow. Maybe the fourth figured that as time went on, the seal would weaken, but at the same time Naruto would become more powerful... Powerful enough to finally learn the control jutsu's the fourth could teach him?

If you think about it, it reminds me of Itachi poking Sasuke in the head and instantly giving him some really powerful jutsus. With the 4th appearing in Naruto's head, maybe he'll pass on some hokage jutsus along with a 9-tail control ability.

I don't think he will teach him anything that will help him control the Fox, because if they knew how to control him I dont think that they woulda needed to seal the Fox in the first place. He is most likely going to have a talk with Naruto, what I am hoping is that he teaches him the flying God technique!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

he will probably tell him how much he loved him, and how sorry he wasnt ther for him, reverting naruto to human, with full sage mode ready to kick some ass

sigpic1620_11.gif

i dont think he will teach him a jutsu, but just how to be a man

lmao. Thats great. He'll tell Naruto to grow the fuck up and be a man. j/k. X'D

I don't think he will teach him anything that will help him control the Fox, because if they knew how to control him I dont think that they woulda needed to seal the Fox in the first place. He is most likely going to have a talk with Naruto, what I am hoping is that he teaches him the flying God technique!!

I think they needed the seal to keep the fox in check until Naruto had the chakra control necessary to emit control over the fox.

i dont think he will be able to control the fox,

it has unlimited chakra pretty much,

it is evil for a lack of a better term, and craves nothing but destruction, unless naruto can supress its rage and allow them to become one like the 8 tails, i think kyubii wont be able to be controlled

sigpic1620_11.gif