Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

they might pull a berserk,

wipe out all konohos ninja, turns out ataksuki was trying to get the tailed beats to prevent armageddon of demons entering the world,

naruto being the only survivor of konoho gos off into the world killing everything deemed evil. while battling his demon fox's ever growing control for the body

;p

still i honestly think there no dead untill declared, the writer can decide if there dad based on his next pay cheque

also the translation isnt 100% perfect, kakashi was stolen??? wtf does that mean

stolen life, body stolen to become a pain, bodged translation??

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'm sorry this mangaka just doen't have the talent or motivation to give us a Good Gutts ending :gloomstress:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Who knows, but I'm still betting on them being dead. Its the nature of manga and anime to kill off a bunch of characters at the end of the story. Shizune is definitely dead, Jiyra is dead, Kakashi is dead, Naruto's Frog Sensei is dead, now Hinata...

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

That would be utter bull of she dies, I could take Kakashi dying, but none of team seven? And as a scape goat they just keep killing insignificant side characterS? I mean honestly, Asuma didnt really have any screen time nor did Hinata and they kill them off.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

The side characters that we never got to see but wanted to see are used as sacrifices in the end? That's homosexual of the mangaka. He needs to be brought out back and beaten.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

tis the nature of the writer we're dealing with

Personally I'll remember Naruto as a series that had its moments but was eventually destroyed by its confused creator. I doubt I'll bother to read his shit again.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i dought anyone foresaw it becoming massive;y popular and spanning so far

any series over 100 episodes is bound to fall apart

sigpic1620_11.gif

tis the nature of the writer we're dealing with

Personally I'll remember Naruto as a series that had its moments but was eventually destroyed by its confused creator. I doubt I'll bother to read his shit again.

I can see this turning out like his little brother's Managa (666 Satan). That ending was horrible.

sig.php

Ya we where talking about this a while ago when I mentioned his seal is probably gonna brake at some point when he's fighting Pain.
What seal? I thought it fazed out or didn't work ages ago ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

any series over 100 episodes is bound to fall apart

bah! One Piece is still awesome!

its the difference between a good writer and a hack :bingo:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What seal? I thought it fazed out or didn't work ages ago ...

Na it's still there. He's on the verge of losing it completely though. Every time he uses the power the seal fades a little more. I think this chapter it's probably broke completely now or close to it.

sig.php

It must be broken now, the damn thing is starting to grow a body around him. :nod:

If the series does keep going, maybe we'll get lucky and bumble bee will teach naruto the finer points of working with the tailed beast. Aside from training like that, Naruto is friggin hokage level as it is. There isn't much more for him to learn.

It must be broken now, the damn thing is starting to grow a body around him. :nod:

If the series does keep going, maybe we'll get lucky and bumble bee will teach naruto the finer points of working with the tailed beast. Aside from training like that, Naruto is friggin hokage level as it is. There isn't much more for him to learn.

Mass Shadow Clones of the 9 tail's hahaha! Now that would be amazingly funny. Sasuke and Naruto's final battle (if they have one) would be nuts.

sig.php

the seal wont be broken yet, as he would be 9 tailed not 6.

naruto is very strong now, so hopefully the kyubii will respect him enough to want to become one

sigpic1620_11.gif

A couple chapters ago Pain said that he was the one that created akatsuki, but a couple months ago didn't it look like Madara was the mastermind behind all of akatsuki? But now it appears that Pain is the true akatsuki leader after all... so then why did Sasuke join akatsuki to get the tailed beasts for Pain? To destroy Konoha? Um... Pain did that all by himself already... Doesn't that mean Sasuke put him and his team's asses on the line to get the 8 tails pretty pointless while someone else was off acheiving his new goal for him?

Hinata is alive, but badly fucked up, and it explains where Sai and Yamato are, they are trying to find Kabuto, which by now I would suspect nearly fully under Orochimaru's control.

Doesn't Pain answer to Madara though?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

the godrealm attack should not really do much to a beast that can eat chakra ;p

aswell as the pain he recieves makes the kyubii stronger

also wont godrealm make pain defenceless and weak + less lifespan, in that case naruto will prbaby be hurt, otherwise pains a sitting duck

sigpic1620_11.gif

Pain pretty much loss this one, seeing as Sage mode Naruto was too much for him, now he has to fight 6 tails. But I'm sure Yamato will get there before team guy even shows up and seal the 9 tails, Which would be bull shit if he got there before the fastest ppl in Konoha

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

If Yamato shows up first that would be complete bs. Gai and his team were almost in visible distance. I don't see how Pain could win this. Unless his latest technique is another one that lowers his life-span. Maybe he thinks once he has the 9 tails he'll be all set to create his uber-weapon?

I thought Pain answered to Madara because Madara was the true ruler of akatsuki, but that doesn't appear to be the case anymore.

Pain is probably just understimating the Fox, I dont care how powerful he is, 6 tails is no laughing matter.

Didn't he call Madara master a few months back, but then Zetsu said he trained Tobi since he was a boy or something like that

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

When did Yamato's mission start? I hope it wasn't during the Pain attack on Konoha, because that would be stupid - how can you send someone that senior to go off frolicking in the jungle on a goosehunt when your village is being attacked.

I have a couple of other questions but I'm tense at work.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm pretty certain Yamato's mission started before Pain's attack on Konoha. Maybe around the same time Naruto left to go train with the frogs.

I would believe so, since the team would be missing a member

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Yay Naruto's seal broke! It's about damn time. I suspect Pains gonna get fucked up pretty bad in the next ep. I think it's a little past the point of Yamato sealing Naruto now. Naruto's necklace was broke as well as the seal on his stomic (I'm guessing). Yamato had a hard enough time trying to crontrol a 4 tailed Naruto even when he had the seal on, so I highly doubt he's gonna be able to do anything unless he somehow learned a new sealing techneak.

Kabuto poping back up was a bit of a surprise for me. I was thinking they wouldnt mention him for a long time but it looks even more like the Mangaka is trying to wrap all the loose ends up within this ark :(. Also I doubt Oro is "alive". Kabuto just has Oro's cells in him it doesnt mean he's going to be controled by Oro's past self. Oro is dead and gone. Itachi killed him in Sasuke. If anything Kabuto will simply be a crazy killing monster since Oro's cells where still cursed when they where transfered into Kabuto.

I'm happy Hinata is not dead. I wish they would confirm what Kakashi's status is. I hate how they leave these things open ended and make it so we have to assume he's dead.

sig.php