Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

That one Pain just absorbed what was left of his sage chakra from his last clone, so now Naruto has just a single clone left to kill both of them. But the thing is, none of those Pains were even the real one. The real Pain is out there somewhere probably preparing more bodies for another attack or something.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

:) so he can create more Natural energy without Chakra like I assumed. He does indeed just need concentration and to sit still.

I'm gonna take a guess and say the Nine Tails will awaken soon and go ape shit on the pains. Either that or someone will randomly show up and help Naruto.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Watch the other jinchuriki show up just so we get another pointless arc about dipshits from another village >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

lol I wouldn't be surprised if the sand village showed up at some point to help with something.

I think it's about time Bumblebee's crew, that where sent, should be showing up soon.

I know right the thunder kage sent them a long long while ago

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

at least we finally saw the real guy

he's a freak :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yep.

When I saw that page I thought: "OMG! OROchimar... no. I hate this fucking manga."

His hair had me hopeful at first. X'D

But did you notice he was sitting in what looked like a protoss dragoon/immortal battle suit (Sasori puppet style of course)?

post-1-135551583784_thumb.jpg

omfg 6 tails ;p ^^

i thought he would look more fox like then demon

and hinata finally told him ................

hope she isnt dead now, but it looks like it

(imagine narutos child with the byukugan (sp), and sage mode)

theoretically naruto should stomp pain to oblivion no problem, even if he can deflect an attack, as 4 tails oro couldnt hurt naruto, imagine 6 tails, the jump from 1-2 tailas and 3-4 tails power was crazy, so 4-6, also if he starts to lose, more rage should propell him stronger,shiuld be a total hulk pissed off moment.

but after like 1 volume of everyone in konoho saying OMFG Look at that

2 more volumes of a fight where pain evades showly losing chakra,

on the 4th voume, as naruto is about to kill him, sasuke or someone else shows up and intervenes

here is a pic of 6 tails ;p

16-17.jpg

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'd like to see a battle that isn't pointless. First of all, why isn't a senior ninja around or about Naruto when they know he's battling Pain, or forget about him, but why isn't a senior ninja around or about Pain? Where are the Anbu all this time? Why isn't ... *uber sarcastic* ... Konomaharu fighting Pain?

Regardless of what's going on, if Orochimaru were alive, he'd be pretty good against Pain imo. Where's Kabuto right now? It'll do him good to assist Konoha at this crucial juncture considering the overall threat the Akatsuki pose for him or Konoha.

The sad part with these powerhungry guy battles is that it's getting to be pointless with less transparency in the story line, or interesting techniques/ jutsus. It was so much fun watching the 3 senin's fight or 3-4 tailed Naruto battle Orochimaru, it was epic.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

IMO I honestly think this chapter signifies the upcoming conclusion to this series. Is it just my imagination or did this entire chapter cover a huge moment with Hinata finally revealing her feelings, and then her death, extremely fast!? You'd think something like this would have taken a double chapter to really pull everyone in for something this big to happen! Hinata was just killed! Naruto pulled a Goku watching Krillin die and busted out 6 tails. It looks like the nine tails is starting to form a skeletal structure and then then fully release. If that happens, then Naruto will probably die as a result. That was hinted at earlier in the series in the Oro fight. The nine tails was destroying him, but his healing factor kept him alive... but too much damage and he won't stand a chance at recovery.

And I still think I predicted something about him going nine tails quite a few chapters ago. How convenient it is that the village is already destroyed, because if not, Naruto would have just destroyed everything he was trying to protect. :nod:

And I still think I predicted something about him going nine tails quite a few chapters ago. How convenient it is that the village is already destroyed, because if not, Naruto would have just destroyed everything he was trying to protect. :nod:

Ya we where talking about this a while ago when I mentioned his seal is probably gonna brake at some point when he's fighting Pain.

As for this chapter as a whole....I'm getting kinda pissed how the mangaka is rushing to tie all the loose ends together. There's so much that needs to be answered and he's doing it one chapter at a time in super rushed style. At this pace I would not be surprised if this all ended in a month or two in the village. The manga's had so much potential but now it feels like the Mangaka is just pissing it away so he can start something new.

If Hinata is dead this manga is officialy shit to me.

PS. what a horrible way to have Hinata confess to Naruto. I was expecting something better then that.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

with her shyness i dought she could have confessed any other way

i dont think the writer knows if she is dead yet, he hasnt made his mind up on kakashi (no one has declared him dead yet)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

They are dead! :P

Look at this pic, on the side note: "Stolen Kakashi" Kakashi is dead or his body was taken for another Pain puppet!

[attach]734[/attach]

Pain blasts Hinata. Pain is so god damn powerful he defeats Hinata in a single blow. He then whips out one of his chakra sticks to finish her off, and just as hes about to finish her off, he glares at Naruto.

[attach]735[/attach]

The sound effect of stabbing her to death takes up half the page, then you see Naruto's destroyed emotions and then in the bottom right, Pain pulls out the bloody chakra stick. He even says: "This is just like when my parents were killed right before my eyes." He killed her to show Naruto the "Pain" that he knows. Then Naruto freaks out like Goku watching Krillin die. :P

[attach]736[/attach]

post-1-135551583792_thumb.png

post-1-135551583801_thumb.png

post-1-135551583812_thumb.png

I'm not sure id shes dead but her deceleration on love and then getting swatted like a fly is what set Naruto off.

Dead or not her confession is an end of the series kind of scene like the death of Kakashi

Think this is almost over folks and we're going to be left with a lotta loose ends; dropped plot lines and characters.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers