Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Their hinting. Theres no verifiable proof yet and I wont believe he's dead till I see his lifeless body being checked by a medical ninja and not some gay slug or Naruto's Natural energy BS.

I agree completely!!!

All I have to say is that if Sasuke shows up during this entire conflict, I'd assume the manga is coming to an end.

You're forgetting about the remainder of Akatsuki and Oro's last remnant!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

at this point in the manga, I wouldn't be surprised if Oro/Kabuto is never shown in the manga again. I consider him to be a "forgotten" character. A plot line that will never come to fruition.

As for akatsuki... aside from Sasuke's team, all thats left is that venus fly trap guy and kisame. Both of which probably won't play any significant role in the series from here on out.

Of course I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see this series turning back around. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I don't see our mangaka saving the series, just ending it.

Somehow some way Naruto will win this fight and then be in the hospital for a while just like always.

It's possible Kakashi knows an appear dead jutsu but its more likely he's just plain dead.

I doubt Orochimaru/Kabuto will be back. It will be the ol' Kabuto went mad absorbing Orochimaru and perished line of crap.

I'll go further and say Sasuke wont fight Naruto again, he'll take out who he has to in Konoha and it will be the ol' thats enough bloodshed line of crap.

W Paine gone no more Akatsuki and the world has been saved from most of these monsters

of course there's room for a sequel after another time skip for all the factions to re-organize.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'll go further and say Sasuke wont fight Naruto again, he'll take out who he has to in Konoha and it will be the ol' thats enough bloodshed line of crap.

W Paine gone no more Akatsuki and the world has been saved from most of these monsters

of course there's room for a sequel after another time skip for all the factions to re-organize.....

It would be a funny twist if, like his brother, Sasuke was given the task from the 4th or someone else to hunt down and kill Oro and Akatsuki.

I generally agree about your Naruto and Sasuke might not fight comment. I'm still guessing Sasuke is deceiving Mandara and really has plans just to take out Danzo, the two elders, and Mandara himself for messing up his life. Naruto will probably run into him at some point and they will have a small fist fight to "understand each other" which will probably result in team hawk and team Kakashi joining forces to take on the remaining enemy's.

The ideal ending would be for Sasuke and Naruto to kill each other though.

Another thing to think about is the 9 tail's seal braking. They've mentioned a few times that Naruto's seal has been getting weaker and weaker and at some point the 9 tails is gonna brake free. I wouldn't be surprised if all this new natural energy he's been using accidentally brakes the seal in one of his future fights. Would be epic to see the 9 tails fight Mandara and then start going crazy on the remaining leaf ninja XD.

Theres a lot of loose ends. I could see the series ending in the leaf village but I have a small feeling that it will extend a bit further just to wrap up some of these loose ends and to show how the village has progressed after the "huge fight"...whatever that might be.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Another thing to think about is the 9 tail's seal braking. They've mentioned a few times that Naruto's seal has been getting weaker and weaker and at some point the 9 tails is gonna brake free. I wouldn't be surprised if all this new natural energy he's been using accidentally brakes the seal in one of his future fights. Would be epic to see the 9 tails fight Mandara and then start going crazy on the remaining leaf ninja XD.

I'm actually thinking the 9 tail's seal will break in the fight with Pain. Theres what, 3 Pains left? Naruto is out of sage mode now and the last Pains have some serious power still. Thankfully, Naruto took out the summoner so his frog allies can join in the remaining fight... but I don't see how Naruto will be able to stand a chance against these Pains as himself unless he can get back into Sage mode soon. Especially since Pain/Kakashi will be coming into play soon. :P

So, after a bunch of fighting Naruto will snap, go full Kyubi take out two more of the Pains, (good thing the village is already destroyed), and then when the Kakashi/Pain shows up, Naruto will have a "Goku watching Krillian get killed moment" and emotionally snap seeing his Sensei being desicrated like that. Next thing you know, Naruto gains control of the kyubi form thanks to his jiyra training and in a final epic moment, Kakashi's soul returns to his body long enough to hold it back and asks Naruto to kill him. Regrettably Naruto saves the day... but maybe dies in the process. And in the heat of all that emotion, Sasuke shows up to witness Kakashi being used as a puppet and when Naruto and Kakashi dies, Sasuke will say something to Naruto about realizing his mistakes, and then Tsunade will tell Naruto he saved the village and earned the title of hokage... and Naruto will die happy knowing he "saved Sasuke."

Honestly, I think that would be a pretty friggin sweet ending. X'D

I'm actually thinking the 9 tail's seal will break in the fight with Pain. Theres what, 3 Pains left? Naruto is out of sage mode now and the last Pains have some serious power still. Thankfully, Naruto took out the summoner so his frog allies can join in the remaining fight... but I don't see how Naruto will be able to stand a chance against these Pains as himself unless he can get back into Sage mode soon. Especially since Pain/Kakashi will be coming into play soon. :P

So, after a bunch of fighting Naruto will snap, go full Kyubi take out two more of the Pains, (good thing the village is already destroyed), and then when the Kakashi/Pain shows up, Naruto will have a "Goku watching Krillian get killed moment" and emotionally snap seeing his Sensei being desicrated like that. Next thing you know, Naruto gains control of the kyubi form thanks to his jiyra training and in a final epic moment, Kakashi's soul returns to his body long enough to hold it back and asks Naruto to kill him. Regrettably Naruto saves the day... but maybe dies in the process. And in the heat of all that emotion, Sasuke shows up to witness Kakashi being used as a puppet and when Naruto and Kakashi dies, Sasuke will say something to Naruto about realizing his mistakes, and then Tsunade will tell Naruto he saved the village and earned the title of hokage... and Naruto will die happy knowing he "saved Sasuke."

Honestly, I think that would be a pretty friggin sweet ending. X'D

no lol.....lets not make it that simple please.

1) Don't know who Sai's brother is

2) Don't know who Mandara/Tobi/Obito really is and what his real goal is.

3) Danzo hasn't made his move yet.

4) Sasuke hasn't made his move yet.

5) Don't know a damn thing about Kakashi's super amazing Dad that everyone and their father knows about.

6) Don't know what happened to Rin, Kakashi and Obito's female team mate.

7) Bumblebee is off doing god knows what.

8) Bumblebee's brother send ninja to the hidden leaf but we haven't seen them since.

9) Hinata's Clan have been missing for far to long. They need to do something with them. Either "surprise us" and say their with Danzo or at least show them helping the village and not just Hinata and some random dude.

10) Sakura hasn't confessed to Naruto yet (which she will probably do the day he dies lol).

11) Not enough Anbu/Root action.

12) Akatsuki's collected monsters are just sitting there being used for nothing......

13) Kabito's off doing god knows what with Oro~'s body parts merged in him.

They have to much to answer in just a few chapters lol. I can see it all ending in Konoha soon but I cant see it ending the way you want it to end Sledg haha. That would be a huge slap in the face to all of us.

sig.php

the story can go on for a long time.

sage mode and kyubiii at very different chakras, so i think once he has burned up all sage mode, kyubii will be fully ready to take the wheel, because naruto will be to tired and weak to resist, as well as he will need the power to save the ppl of konoho, and kyubii will probably start to help naruto, as he never saw naruto as worty, and saw him as a weak child, but with sage mode, naruto has probably shown kyubii something worth respecting. not only that, kyubii told sasuke not to kill naruto, i think theres a bond between them (other then sharing bodies) even if the kyubii wont admit it.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Heres my ideas on a couple of those points...

1) Don't know who Sai's brother is

lady has a theory that it is Kabuto. His hair is the same color as his brother in the book and his childhood/parents backstory led us to believe his was an orphen or lost his family and had amnesia.

2) Don't know who Mandara/Tobi/Obito really is and what his real goal is.

Well if it is Obito, then that would be completely pointless to the plot now if Kakashi is dead imo.

6) Don't know what happened to Rin, Kakashi and Obito's female team mate.

I'm pretty certain it was hinted at that she died and Kakashi failed to save her. Or something like that. It was one sentance in one page of one chapter. We'll never find it again. lol. :P

11) Not enough Anbu/Root action.

I agree completely.

12) Akatsuki's collected monsters are just sitting there being used for nothing......

Yep.

13) Kabito's off doing god knows what with Oro~'s body parts merged in him.

I honestly hope that Kabuto will do some sort of forbidden jutsu to summon Oro's mind/spirit and merge with Oro completely. Thus ressurecting Orochimaru.

the story can go on for a long time.

sage mode and kyubiii at very different chakras, so i think once he has burned up all sage mode, kyubii will be fully ready to take the wheel, because naruto will be to tired and weak to resist, as well as he will need the power to save the ppl of konoho, and kyubii will probably start to help naruto, as he never saw naruto as worty, and saw him as a weak child, but with sage mode, naruto has probably shown kyubii something worth respecting. not only that, kyubii told sasuke not to kill naruto, i think theres a bond between them (other then sharing bodies) even if the kyubii wont admit it.

I have a feeling that the kuybi and Naruto will eventually have to share his body, like Bumblebee does with the 8 tails. Bumblebee is so connected with his beast that they work in unison and not just him using the beast's chakra like Naruto usurps the kyubi chakra.

Naruto's hand chakra cells would've been damaged by that move his ... remember Tsunade saying he should never use it again. I don't have a lot to add right now, I'm just a lil annoyed ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Naruto's hand chakra cells would've been damaged by that move his ... remember Tsunade saying he should never use it again. I don't have a lot to add right now, I'm just a lil annoyed ...

sage mode AKA godmode probably helped ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

He probably layered his hand with natural energy to protect it before making the shirikon (sp?) resangun (sp?).

Sledg, ya I think we have think that about Sai and Kabuto but it doesnt help unless the mangaka gives it to us in a chapter. Same goes for all the other assumptions we've had up to this point. If Rin really died it would be nice if we had a reason. If Tobi is really Mandara then why is he so weak. If Mandara is Obito then we need back story about how he survived. The mangaka cant just end the series leaving us to assume things....that would be a major slap in the face of fans and the ones that didn't notice all these things left out, will later on and grow angry.

sig.php

Exactly. The only reason Naruto took that massive damage to his arm when he fought Kazaku was because Naruto had to hit him directly with it and thus his arm got caught in the damage zone. But now that he can throw it, all that training with Kakashi and Yamito was actually worth it now. Now its just a move that completely saps all his chakra. He probably had to use natural chakra energy to be able to throw it.. so it sucked away all his friggin chakra. -_-

But natural energy isn't something he makes. He's basically collecting it in his body from whatever's around him. It shouldnt be that much of a decrease in chakara. Before he was able to make 3 of those special resengan's.

sig.php

Theres no "all forms of chakra" lol. Basically he's using his own chakra but at the same time collecting natural energy around him to combine with the his chakra. Since it wasn't mentioned that he has to use chakra to collect natural energy it's assumed that he could continue to use nature as long as he has the concentration and stamina to do it, which he apparently doesn't have after firing off that last move. If they did mention something about him using chakra to make nature energy I must of missed it.

I think the only recoil he would have if he tried to gather nature would be the risk of turning into a frog due to lack of concentration and stamina.

In any case, Naruto is far from being done. He still has the 9 tails and his clones to work with and with the city basically gone, he could go all out.

sig.php

My understanding of it is that he was collecting natural energy from around him and his body was turning it into 'natural chakra' and the side effect of housing the natural chakra in his body is the change in his appearance. I don't know for a fact tho. I'll have to go back and check the manga. But it could also have been a translation thing too. energy/chakra probably have similar translations.

New chapter's out ... it looks good, with a twist ... prolly explains what the roll on his back is for.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I like how he has a couple clone batteries out there for him to rely on. Its like the battery on your drill dies out, just pop in a freshly charged one. With a setup like that, Naruto is even more powerful because he can bust out continuous hard core power moves. Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against his ass now. :P

Its weird tho, I thought Naruto would have needed his clone to be in the general area focusing on the natural energy chakra, but instead he just powers it up and absorbs it.

This chapter was pretty good, short though. Naruto is still a repetitive fighter for the most part, which is still pretty annoying seeing as how he's trained through Kakashi and Jaraiya. Yes, he has those two massive techniques, but still . . . Hopefully he'll show more moves than what he has, but at least he is kicking Pain's ass currently.

I still wonder about the Hyuga clan and what's going on with Sasuke, Kabuto, Anbu/ Root, Danzo, and what the Akatsuki are going to do with all that power. If Danzo is really smart he'll try to make a move against Konoha now while Pain is occupied with Naruto and everyone else is worn out from all the fighting and injured. That could cause an opening for Sasuke to just show up out of nowhere and take revenge on his and the elders, make it look like casualties from Pain attacking the village or something. *Shrugs*

As far as Naruto being able to absorb the natural energy from his clones, that may be do to the need for a summoning type scroll that he was carrying on his back.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell