Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

looks like this series is coming to an end.... :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It does seem that the series is coming to an end, but it was still a good chapter even though it was too short. Hopefully this battle won't last for a decade, but it looks like a promising chapter as of now and Naruto looks awesome.:sake:

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Interesting chapter ... Naruto with 3 boss frogs including Gamabunto ... Kakashi seems incurable ... and one of the Pain's was smashed to bits by a single blow so easily vs entire Konoha experts having failed to do so earlier, with the exception of Konomaharu ... makes me wonder if Pain can get hit only by under-aged kids X'D? This is far from the end of the series ... Pain is just one guy from Akatsuki, the rest of the gang is left, and the whole Sasuke emo arc will follow.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

At least this chapter was entertaining. Naruto looks alot better now, but if they really wanted people to see him as the saviour of all of Konoha, they should have been doing more with his character's involvement with then entire village instead of throwing a couple random pages in the last couple chapters showing how the residents of Konoha were always concerned for him and talked about him. It just seems anticlimatic to me.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Interesting chapter ... Naruto with 3 boss frogs including Gamabunto ... Kakashi seems incurable ... and one of the Pain's was smashed to bits by a single blow so easily vs entire Konoha experts having failed to do so earlier, with the exception of Konomaharu ... makes me wonder if Pain can get hit only by under-aged kids X'D? This is far from the end of the series ... Pain is just one guy from Akatsuki, the rest of the gang is left, and the whole Sasuke emo arc will follow.

There just gonna toss everyone in Konoha at the last min. The village from the north already sent 3 people. Bumblebee is free so he's probably gonna find his way to Konoha since rumors say there's a person like him there. Sasuke is probably gonna end up in Konoha once he hears whats going on (or he'll find out Bumblebee is still alive and track him to the village). Mandara is probably already watching. Danzo and his own secret army are already under Konoha ready to reclaim it once all the battling is done. Chances are they will show up and start fighting as well.

This could all easily be ended in 20 or 30 chapters. Sure it would be rushed but it's very doable. I do hope they extending it past the whole Pain and Akatsuki ark. I'd like to see how the village looks after the fact....I'd also like to see how everyone looks and what positions they have in the village as the new teachers and leaders.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

There just gonna toss everyone in Konoha at the last min. The village from the north already sent 3 people. Bumblebee is free so he's probably gonna find his way to Konoha since rumors say there's a person like him there. Sasuke is probably gonna end up in Konoha once he hears whats going on (or he'll find out Bumblebee is still alive and track him to the village). Mandara is probably already watching. Danzo and his own secret army are already under Konoha ready to reclaim it once all the battling is done. Chances are they will show up and start fighting as well.

This could all easily be ended in 20 or 30 chapters. Sure it would be rushed but it's very doable. I do hope they extending it past the whole Pain and Akatsuki ark. I'd like to see how the village looks after the fact....I'd also like to see how everyone looks and what positions they have in the village as the new teachers and leaders.

Can't forget about Kabumaru!!! lmao

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

they can make a 3rd series as naruto the 5th hokage, with him being in early 20's

one arc: the kyubii is getting stronger, while he sleeps its evil chakra begins to manifest

another arc: a full on ninja war with another nation

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

they can make a 3rd series as naruto the 5th hokage, with him being in early 20's

one arc: the kyubii is getting stronger, while he sleeps its evil chakra begins to manifest

another arc: a full on ninja war with another nation

As much as I'd like to see what the future holds in a much longer ark full manga, I have doubts that's where the Mangaka will head with Naruto. It would be cool though. I'll cross my fingers.

sig.php

I could see Danzo and all the root anbu coming up to the surface to claim Konoha just to find out Tsunade is fine, Naruto kicked everyone's ass and only a handful of people were actually killed. Then Danzo and the root are exiled from Konoha because they didn't defend the village... thats when Danzo and root team up with akatsuki, etc. etc. I dunno, I'm just not enjoying this series that much anymore.

I could see Danzo and all the root anbu coming up to the surface to claim Konoha just to find out Tsunade is fine, Naruto kicked everyone's ass and only a handful of people were actually killed. Then Danzo and the root are exiled from Konoha because they didn't defend the village... thats when Danzo and root team up with akatsuki, etc. etc. I dunno, I'm just not enjoying this series that much anymore.

Me neither... Naruto and Bleach are losing me...

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

That was some good ass kicking on Naruto's part. It still feels like the series is going to end soon tho. I think Naruto has finally hit his high point with skill, power and training. Its probably safe to say he's definitely at a hokage's level of power now. As long as he could counter a mangeko sharingan instant kill genjutsu attack, he could probably take Sasuke with ease at this point.

Like the last chapter I liked this one as well. Not happy that their hinting at Kakashi being dead though. Theres so much about him and his past that was never answered. It would be stupid as hell if they killed him off.

Naruto has to be the next Hokage now unless he dies. If anyone else gets the position I'm gonna be pissed.

sig.php

bet theres a recoil at the level he is fighting, so when sasuke shows up, he is really weak

also naruto has the frog army, how can he lose ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Like the last chapter I liked this one as well. Not happy that their hinting at Kakashi being dead though. Theres so much about him and his past that was never answered. It would be stupid as hell if they killed him off.

Naruto has to be the next Hokage now unless he dies. If anyone else gets the position I'm gonna be pissed.

They're not hinting at kakashi being dead, he is dead. :P And when Pain's 'god power' revives, it'll be in Kakashi's body. And then Naruto will have to fight Kakashi. And I'll be pissed as all hell.

They're not hinting at kakashi being dead, he is dead. :P And when Pain's 'god power' revives, it'll be in Kakashi's body. And then Naruto will have to fight Kakashi. And I'll be pissed as all hell.

Their hinting. Theres no verifiable proof yet and I wont believe he's dead till I see his lifeless body being checked by a medical ninja and not some gay slug or Naruto's Natural energy BS.

sig.php

Naruto's mad powerful yes, more than Sasuke, maybe. I think he's gonna end up sacrificing himself to save a bunchov people and after he dies, he'd be promoted to Hokage while it's still raining because he died, and till Konomaharu finishes crying, or Hinata, or Sakura who finally realized she loved him and not Sasuke, etc. etc. Although, I'm curious to find out what his sexy~no~jutsu will be after putting in the Natural Power into it. Hmm hmmm ... I think he might surpass Tsunade.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Their hinting. Theres no verifiable proof yet and I wont believe he's dead till I see his lifeless body being checked by a medical ninja and not some gay slug or Naruto's Natural energy BS.

I'm going to agree with Goku here, I also refuse to believe Kakashi is dead unless they give solid proof of it. At least these last two chapters were worth reading, hopefully it will stay that way as this fight continues. If Naruto ends up sacrificing his life for the village I am going to be pissed, that better not happen. Hopefully once he kicks Pain's ass then he will kick Sasuke's ass, where ever the hell that Emo is.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell