Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

well cant to much against an attack of that caliber, dought many skilled ninja died, but the village was destroyed

that being said, bet naruto wont show up for like 5 more issues

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

wtf... a village of elite shinobi with bloodline abilities is blown away cuz 1 fuckin kid aint there?

Gettin real tired of these lame inconsistencies in the plot

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

They were able to hold off an attack of the same kind of calibur by Orochimaru, but even knowing that Pain was coming, they couldn't do shit to stop him. I figure the series must be coming to an end. It looks like they killed of Shizune, most likely Kakashi, who knows how many others and now the village itself has been blown away. At least one thing is clear, if Pain did that attack directly beneath were he jumped off too, Tsunade is probably dead. But that frog summoned something that most likely saved her, because I'd assume the frogs would only teleport back and forth to the village at the hokage's place. Then maybe tsunade will sacrifice her life doing some ressurection spell on everyone that died. If not, Naruto has an extremely easy chance of claiming the title of hokage now, seeing as theres only ruins of the great nation left.

Whats really lame is that the Pains all summoned to a new location, which means Konohamaru beat the Pain he was fighting. Pain was probably teleported away before he could do a counter attack and kill the little shit off. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

And the F'ed up part about it is that Orochimaru had two villages attacking Konoha at the same time and didn't do nearly as much damage as one man. Even if Pain is stronger than Oro, the man is a Sannin with the backing of two villages

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

THey killed Oro to show how much of a badass emo Sasuke was, ok, damage done. I'd have liked to see Oro around at this time when Akatsuki's battling Konoha or acquiring the jinchuurikis.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

pains attack shortened his lifespan, so it is unlikly an ability they use often

i dought tsunade us dead, a slug was on sakura, so if tsundage died, shouldnt her summon jutsu be undone

a problem with naruto, is in the 1st seriesm they made many chars pretty interesting, but series 2 didnt use them, this attack would remove that problem,

how ever, i think only konoho was destroyed, not it's ninjas

sigpic1620_11.gif

THey killed Oro to show how much of a badass emo Sasuke was, ok, damage done. I'd have liked to see Oro around at this time when Akatsuki's battling Konoha or acquiring the jinchuurikis.

Seriously, Oro could have been a major factor in the plot at this point and he could have been bad ass.

Naruto ship in a nutshell..

Rescue Gaara Arc was good. Sasori was very well done.

Asuma Shikamaru stuff was pretty good.

I never wanna see Naruto learn another jutsu the dumb fuck

Oro vs Sasuke horrible. This was where he lost it by not knowing his own frigin characters. Oro wouldn't linger in a broken down body esp around someone with a sharingan. he wouldnt just be laying there hoping Sasuke was going to hurry up and go kill Itachi. No. this is the guy that almost summoned the 3rd himself durring their fight in Konoha.

Sasuke vs Itachi couldashoulda been alotta great attackin. They couldashoulda just closed their eyes and had a mad taijutsu battle at least once. They could both fight blind at least as good as Guy or Lee. Throwing Orochimaru's thing in there ... it just sucked. At least Itachi left Sasuke with something he could use.

Pretty much all of this Akatsuki stuff has sucked. Jiriya's fight was half assed at best. he has beyond kage level powers and couldashoulda been able to take out an entire village on his own. The 8 tails thing is weak (he likes to intro a character and then never use them again ex: Sai) this attack on Konoha is weak. The continued delusion they are going to save Sasuke is weak.

:desksd:

at this rate we're gonna get Naruto dieing some honerable death that saves the world(thus justifying the series is called Naruto, its his story) and Konahamaru becoming next hokage.

:gloom:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That would have been much more interesting to see than this bs they are pulling right now. It's as though it was all just thrown together in a last ditch effort to make a sale or some shit. WTF? Konoha is supposed to be this all powerful village with powerful Ninja and now they just got owned by One man. Kishimoto just keeps digging a deeper hole with this series the farther it goes. Making it out so that Naruto is the only one that can stop Pain when all these high level Jonin's and such couldn't even lay a hand on him. Now Naruto is going to go ape shit and destroy Pain and those who did survive his obliterating Konoha are going to praise and worship Naruto for doing so and then Sasuke will fucking show up, they'll fight, and maybe, just maybe they'll end the series in the only redeemable way, one killing the other. Killing both is lazy and letting them both live is predicatable. What the hell is with Konohamaru knowing the Rasengan and actually hitting Pain with it, that is complete and utter B.S.!:eyetwitch:

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

ummm am I the only one that was excited that someone finally fucked up the entire village? lol I was just cracking up laughing when out of nowhere this huge nuke wiped out half the village. It was about time someone lit that place up. I was getting sick of the filler arks in the anime doing it.

Naruto better have learned a damn good move that he can use because I'm gonna be pissed if he comes back empty handed again.

PS. looks like J is back from the dead...or at least someone else who likes to carry a large scroll on their back. Possibly the new and improved Naruto maybe? Look at page 15 for the scroll and Pain's shocked exclamation point face.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

ummm am I the only one that was excited that someone finally fucked up the entire village? lol I was just cracking up laughing when out of nowhere this huge nuke wiped out half the village. It was about time someone lit that place up. I was getting sick of the filler arks in the anime doing it.

Naruto better have learned a damn good move that he can use because I'm gonna be pissed if he comes back empty handed again.

PS. looks like J is back from the dead...or at least someone else who likes to carry a large scroll on their back. Possibly the new and improved Naruto maybe? Look at page 15 for the scroll and Pain's shocked exclamation point face.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Naruto being summoned there by a frog. Naruto's fighting style usually involves a kubi form doing mass destruction or some new rasenganish move doing a large crater's worth of damage. So it wouldn't surprise me if Naruto magically appears in this newly leveled out fighting groud in the middle of Konoha. If Pain didn't do the damage, Naruto would have probably whiped out most of Konoha in his fight with him.

The last page, you can see someone pop up at the bottom, or a summoning prolly.

Lol read me and Sledges post above yours. I think it's either J showing up since I still think he's alive or Naruto was just summoned by the frogs.

@sledg - It would be ironic if his next moves damage only hurt the target he was aiming at as apposed to destroying everything around it like his past attacks have done. I'm hopping it's something epic though.

sig.php

Lol read me and Sledges post above yours. I think it's either J showing up since I still think he's alive or Naruto was just summoned by the frogs.

@sledg - It would be ironic if his next moves damage only hurt the target he was aiming at as apposed to destroying everything around it like his past attacks have done. I'm hopping it's something epic though.

Nah, I bet he still destroys everything in the vicinity. I figure since Pain nuked Konoha, Naruto will be able to fully let loose his new Atomic Rasenbomb without any fear of causing more damage. :P

sakura wants naruto back....

she cant expect him to be able to kill pains

she will probably knock him out and trade him to pain ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

The best ninja technique would be to somehow have your opponent to get an orgasm every time you use the jutsu, thus paralyzing the enemy for any other kind of counter-attack. Yep yep yeeearrpp ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

She wants him back because she feels safe when he's around, not because she wants to make a trade with Pain haha. Dude that would be so funny though.

sig.php

That would be awesome. X'D

The best ninja technique would be to somehow have your opponent to get an orgasm every time you use the jutsu, thus paralyzing the enemy for any other kind of counter-attack. Yep yep yeeearrpp ...

Maybe in a dojin. X'D

I would love to be on the receiving end of such a jutsu!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Found this

WARNING: THESE ARE CONFIRMED SPOILERS, AND WILL RUIN THE NEXT ISSUE

but all i have to say is HELL YEAH, but we predicted as much

http://www.narutomania.com/forums/naruto-manga/naruto-manga-chapter-430-spoiler-thread-pics-summaries-only-101544.html

quick summary

* the scroll was naruto returning

* naruto in the 4ths cloths

* in sage mode

* wtfpwns a pain

* believed to be stronger then J

* saves tsunade

* Tsunade uses all her chakra from her forehead seal to save many ppl in the village

:goodjob:

25752d1230196057-639860.jpg

334tfg1.jpg

Kakashi alive?????

6975307420743gl9.jpg

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif