Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Well, he is an Akatsuki member ... and mysterious, so I think it's plausible for that to happen.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's kinda sad, the greatest ninja village is loosing to one man?! Even if it's just 6 ppl they all have only one specialty

I agree. Konoha with all its powerful ninja can't even hold their own against 6 guys that Jiyra was fighting all by himself. With the hundreds of ninja in the village you'd think more pains would be getting taken out. At least they don't fight like in bleach, imagine hundreds of ninjas just sitting on the sidelines refusing to help anyone in their individual one on one fights with pain. :rolleyes:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I agree. Konoha with all its powerful ninja can't even hold their own against 6 guys that Jiyra was fighting all by himself. With the hundreds of ninja in the village you'd think more pains would be getting taken out. At least they don't fight like in bleach, imagine hundreds of ninjas just sitting on the sidelines refusing to help anyone in their individual one on one fights with pain. :rolleyes:

LMAO, for real. It would be funny seeing Kakashi watching Iruka try and fight pain.

However, you're right, Jiraiya alone was holding off the 6 pains. And this Village has the Hyuka Clan, Might Guy, Anbu Members, and plenty of other powerful clans and not one pain down?!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

It's simply stupid ... right now I've just caught up to the series, and to have lil kids take on Akatsuki is kinda ... unreal.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

maybe he'll end the Ship installment and time skip to these kids as adults fully capable of dealing with serious shit

this emo teen bullshit is so turning me away from this series. if i want teenagedramabullshit all I gotta do is stand in my fucking living room -_-;

the emo and the ignorant dun make good heroes

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Wow... Pain is killing off all the adults. And now another emo teen is gonna take one on 1 on 1. I swear to God of Konohamaru kills a pain and kakashi is dead this is going to be some bullshit.

Maybe Pain's true power lies in the power of his opponents. Maybe the chakra sticks all over the dead animated Pain's are actually the power sources of the dead bodies... And maybe they get their power by absorbing the chakra of nearby ninjas and attacks. So if there are no other powerful ninja around the Pain Konohamaru is going to fight, and because Konohamru is weak as shit, maybe that Pain will no be incredibly weakened because theres nobody around to absorb power from. Maybe that would explain why only 6 Pains can take on an entire village. The larger the amount of foes would mean the Pains would be that much more powerful. But wouldn't that be shit? After Konohamaru kills this Pain with basic kunai and shurikens all the rest of the ninjas will retreat and they'll order all the kids from the academy to defend the village. :P

someone will save konohamaru

he is part of a 3 man cell after all, so pain will probably take time if interogating him, as kono will probably let slip he and naruto are friends, and it will be the delay needed for a jonin to show up

PS: lol naruto will probably go from genin -> senin, in your face sakura ;p

also still no word on kakashi, i still dont think the writer would kill of a key char like kakashi, as naruto will need guidance, with J gone, there needs to be a cool adult figure

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The adult figure has been replaced by that toad guy.

Sledge if you are right... I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BE MAD!!! I am tired of children destroying the greates criminal organization in the ninja world. Seriously, a couple of Chuunin took down Orochimaru, and most of Akatsuki...

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sledge, I hope your aren't right because that would seriously be some b.s. And Konohamaru is going to be saved and all that jazz, naturally, at least it appears to be interesting, but killing off all the adults would be a serious disappointment because then Konoha would be over run with a bunch of kids and grr . . . but anyway, at least it seems that the village, at least the adult shinobi are recognizing Naruto in a less hateful way so that makes me happy, *It's about damn time they did to begin with.*

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

I think we're all forgetting that most of the "adults" in the village are in their late 20's and mid 30's lol. Everyone is relativity young in the village with the exception of Danzo and the two elders. So in a way, the village has already been run by young people.

I don't think Kakashi will die yet. I have two ideas of what might happen. For both we will definitely have a few chapters of him chatting with his dad and maybe some flash backs explaining what happened with Rin and some other characters.

My first idea is if Kakashi does die he will probably get turned into a pain (assuming Pains Ability is to reanimate the dead and use their jitsu). Naruto will probably be forced to "kill" Pain/Kakashi and it will be one hell of a battle of course with Naruto barely winning.

My second idea is Kakashi gets saved or unlock some hidden power thanks to his chat with his dead dad.

I'm honestly hopping the story gets darker. I like how people are actually dieing now but I fear most will be brought back once the battle is over.

@Sledg - I would not be surprised if the Hyuga where sided with Danzo right now. They've done very little in the whole series and they seem to be keeping a low profile. It would be a slaughter seeing the Hyuga take on the normal villagers XD.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I could see them siding with Danzou actually. But then again, I don't think the reformed Neji would be down for something like that.

Neithor would Hinata but thats what would make it a great story twist. Hinata fighting her sister XD While Neji fights Hinata's dad.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

And of course Tsunade can save Chouja and Kakashi! However

TEAM MOTHERFUCKING GAI ARE BACK FROM THEIR MISSION!!!!!:D Can you say beat down time?! And a lot of the more powerful clans are now fighting the different Pains, still mission Hyuuga's. Tsunade vs Pain! FInally, I've been waitin to see her fight since the Sannin 3 way, and she know's the secret to this Pain's power, so there goes his edge.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

And of course Tsunade can save Chouja and Kakashi! However

TEAM MOTHERFUCKING GAI ARE BACK FROM THEIR MISSION!!!!!:D Can you say beat down time?! And a lot of the more powerful clans are now fighting the different Pains, still mission Hyuuga's. Tsunade vs Pain! FInally, I've been waitin to see her fight since the Sannin 3 way, and she know's the secret to this Pain's power, so there goes his edge.

I completely agree with that. It's about time this battle was amped up, now it is entirely time to kick some serious Pain ass. As for Naruto clones, predictable much?

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Gai-sensai! :D and oh shit, Lee!!! Finally. Something good will happen. And the other main characters are finally showing up to fight. About time. ^_^

Its funny, as predictable as the naruto clone thing was it caught me off guard, I just figured Naruto was going to become some ultimate badass, but instead he'll just need to constatly have 1 clone hidden somewhere focusing sage chakra. And then he'll probably need three more clones to bust out a powerful attack that will instantly drain him. :P

Gai-sensai! :D and oh shit, Lee!!! Finally. Something good will happen. And the other main characters are finally showing up to fight. About time. ^_^

Its funny, as predictable as the naruto clone thing was it caught me off guard, I just figured Naruto was going to become some ultimate badass, but instead he'll just need to constatly have 1 clone hidden somewhere focusing sage chakra. And then he'll probably need three more clones to bust out a powerful attack that will instantly drain him. :P

LMAO typicall Naruto. Still Konahamaru fightin one on one.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Watch it turn out that konohamaru has been under going elite hokage training under a special elite program to create an ultimate ninja. What if Konohamaru busts out all these secret and/or forbidden hokage level jutsus and owns Pain.

yeah right... We all know hes going to do some crap harem jutsu and throw a kunai... or will he? :look: lol, watch him turn out to be on a jonin level.