Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

how do you all think danzo will become hokage.

i think he plans on letting konoho getting masacared, knowing that the 5th will save a lot of lives, but at the same time fail her people due to the huge loss of life, he will play on ppls fears of hate and anger for revenge, that they will make him hokage and he will make konoho powerful again

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I hate how Tsunade will probably die mass healing everyone. As powerful as she is, the only way we'll get a full blown hokage type battle will be if Naruto shows up to fight Pain. But even then, unless Naruto learned a shit load of new moves we'll never get to see a level of fighting like the Oro vs the Third battle.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

This is the perfect time for J to come back from the dead :P. I still don't believe he's dead so I'm hopping he shows up out of no where right before Tsunade is about to pass out or die XD. She would be like O.o *crys while passing out*.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

im pretty sure he is dead

though im suprised naruto didnt go 9-tails when he heard the news,

i guess he was sad as opposed to mad

sigpic1620_11.gif

I still doubt Oro is dead seeing how his mind is just trapped while his body is one with Kabuto.

Ya I'm not really sure how to take the Itachi fight when Oro's snake came out and then got killed. It seemed to simple for Oro to brake free from Sasuke's mind.

It would be funny if Oro ended up being an Anbu member in the end that was just sent out to gather data on everyone friend or foe XD. Kabuto kind of looks like Sai's brother so he could be a member of root...

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ya I'm not really sure how to take the Itachi fight when Oro's snake came out and then got killed. It seemed to simple for Oro to brake free from Sasuke's mind.

It would be funny if Oro ended up being an Anbu member in the end that was just sent out to gather data on everyone friend or foe XD. Kabuto kind of looks like Sai's brother so he could be a member of root...

That would be one hell of an undercover work fighting and killing two Kage's in the process! Everyone would be like the ends dont justify the means lol.

Speaking of killing two Kage's Oro is a beast, killing the Kazekage, the Hokage fighting against two Sannin at the same time with no arms. Fought 4 tails to a draw... or a win seeing as how he had 4 tails pinned down. By far the strongest Naruto character.

Oro= Naruto God /fanboyism

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

well he didnt fight 4 tails to a draw, he ran away, naruto probably could have gone on for a few more years before getting tired, but oro reaced his limit it looked like, (portrayed that way in the anime)

either way, it is 9am uk time and no new chapter yet ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

There were no new Naruto chapters last week.

The anime is what made it look like a draw, yeah until Oro's body couldn't fight any longer. I'm sure if the fourth fought the full 9 tails a sannin can fight the 4 tails to a draw. Oro didn't look like he took the fight seriously at all.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Oro's dna or something is in Kabuto, but I doubt that he'll ever turn into a full Oro. And the snake Oro which was the full Orochimaru was killed by Itachi. I think the writer did that because he prefers Madara now and is actually coming to some sort of conclusion with the story and Oro doesn't have a place in it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

He's still not dead, there wasn't any indication ... I mean he's just having a casual father n son chat at this point.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

wth, 2 weeks and we dont even know what happened,

you know he isnt dead now, because he will have a talk with his dad, his dad will tell him he has students and a village that still need him, he will return with more powerful attack then ever... my theory

ps, finally a glimpse of the 9-tails, and looks like he might actually confront it soon, due to it preventing sage mode with the frog

sigpic1620_11.gif

but can Kakashi be manipulated with a sharingan in his head....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ok now that I caught up once again and have seen the recent chapter . . . WTF? Kakashi can't die that is utter bs!!! Grrrrr If what Sledge said happens that will be even more wtf to bitch about. At least the story is getting somewhere I guess with Kyuubi interfering with Sage mode and Konoha getting its ass kicked and all so that makes me somewhat sated for a while. But still Kakashi, grrrrr. Kyaah!

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell