Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

Errmmm ... disappointing end to an already weak battle. To have the 8 tail be defeated by one move is ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

yeah I was hoping that chick was dead but no dice.

Its not like these fucks he's been traveling with for such a short time are his nakama or anything. One or two of em coulda been killed off to keep it interesting -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

He should have grabbed itachi's eyes when he had the chance, now hes probably going to f*ck himself up in the end.

For someone who threw away all his previous nakama for power and training, I see why in the hell Sasuke would even care for any of these people seeing as he was with Oro for more than 2 years. Its like he learned nothing from Oro wether it be moves or his evilness to sacrifice others. wth.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well I finally got to read the latest two chapters and I have to say, the ending to the fight was stupid. We all know he would use his eyes but the way it happened was stupid.

I think his initial thoughts on making a team was just to have them help him achieve his goals since the people where assumed to be strong since they where with Oro. In this latest chapter he sees everyone hurt and thinks back to his past with Naruto and crew. I think his opinion about working with people has changed a great deal now.

In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if in the end Sasuke loses his ability to see. It also looks like Naruto might actually be able to use his new Resengen (sp?) that effects his cells in a negative way lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I agree with you Goku about the fight ending stupidly, I was like wtf? What kind of ending to a fight was that. *sigh* this is going nowhere fast.

(sarcasm) Yay, Naruto finally achieved the ability to control the natural energy using the oil . . . drag, just great, will he learn anything new yet, geeze.

The book, the book, finally someone gives him the book. Though I think it may take the dobe a while to figure it out and all, probably going to have to be explained and take like ten chapters or so. Naruto is great and all, but he's still a dobe.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

the writer will probably change his mind, and make a huge twist with sasukes true motive, like he did with itachi

i think the raikage will probably declair war on konoho, adding more hell to their situation, then naruto will befriend him, as they both had a lonly childhood ;p

they will join forces to fight ataksuki, but raikage gets killed, fueling some long over due nine tails action

I WANT MORE NARUTO, not emo boy who cant make up his mind on anything

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

When a writer does a shit job with the story as long as this jerk has plot twists look like "oh great he changed his mind about shit AGAIN"

I really don't know if he even knows where he's going with this story or what he wants himself and his readers to get out of it (with the exception of his paycheck). The incompetent writing has put reading the new chapter on my list of chores somewhere below scrubbing the toilet. It hasn't been fun or exciting in ages. Its a typical predictable hack job. Nothing surprises me anymore; no cheering good guys on, wishing characters would just friging die so it would be over.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the writer will probably change his mind, and make a huge twist with sasukes true motive, like he did with itachi

i think the raikage will probably declair war on konoho, adding more hell to their situation, then naruto will befriend him, as they both had a lonly childhood ;p

they will join forces to fight ataksuki, but raikage gets killed, fueling some long over due nine tails action

I WANT MORE NARUTO, not emo boy who cant make up his mind on anything

Thats a great post. And it'll probably all turn out to be true. X'D

I still wanna see who Tobi really is ... or what he looks like. This chapter was pretty interesting indeed.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Wow. Its like the publisher must have bitched about the slowness of the manga. I was half expecting this entire chapter just to be Sasuke taking out the guy that was following them, but instead quite a few different things actually took place in a single chapter. Amazing.

I am flabbergasted, whoa, multiple things going on in one chapter. Wow. Still peeved at the whole Sasuke bs and all. Kyaah! Theories on what may happen: War, hell it's coming anyway. One of the main, Naruto or Sasuke is going to die in the end. If this ends happily I will be pissed. For some reason I've heard theories about Kakashi being made the next hokage, anyone else think so?

-Duo Maxwell

naruto the sage: barely any naruto

but you can guess he was practising the new rasengan with all his new powers

would be cool, if naruto could actualy become a good ninja, as opposed to someone that gets by on luck and shear stamina

sigpic1620_11.gif

Hah. Like that would happen. I bet you were right tho. He was probably testing out his new wind powered, sage upgraded ultimate SUPER NOVA rasengan. If he fully lets loose now, he could probably bust out a Dragon Slave potential nuclear explosion. :P

I dont know whats wrong with Naruto. I think Sasuke is getting way too much screentime! (not that i am complaining) but the manga name is supposed to be "NARUTO"... naruto is always training! And training and training! and he doesnt fight or defend and you know... the manga and anime is turning out boring now. Doesnt anyone think so?

naruto trained and got a new powerful technique with his element manipulation BUT it was too dangerous to use after he used it on Kakuzu. Which is lame because did he just worked that hard to use it only once?

And totally... Sasuke is such an emo guy. Now he wants to destroy the village so later he could cry over that too. Why doesnt he repent that its his fault, say sorry and get the hell on with it?

I beleive in my self, I beleive in my heart and most important of all I beleive in my destiny...

I dont know whats wrong with Naruto. I think Sasuke is getting way too much screentime! (not that i am complaining) but the manga name is supposed to be "NARUTO"... naruto is always training! And training and training! and he doesnt fight or defend and you know... the manga and anime is turning out boring now. Doesnt anyone think so?

naruto trained and got a new powerful technique with his element manipulation BUT it was too dangerous to use after he used it on Kakuzu. Which is lame because did he just worked that hard to use it only once?

And totally... Sasuke is such an emo guy. Now he wants to destroy the village so later he could cry over that too. Why doesnt he repent that its his fault, say sorry and get the hell on with it?

The Mangaka's favorite character is Sasuke thats why.

And I think Sasuke isnt 100% bent on destroying the village. It's just a put on so he can figure out what Tobi's true goal is. I do think he may kill off Danzo though. Danzo is the ring leader that caused most of the past problems for the village anyway.

As for the latest chapters, I think they're way better now but at the same time it feels like the mangaka is rushing to finish the story. I have a feeling his boss probably got fed up with his super long arks and told him to hurry up and move things along. Either that or he finally got out of his writer block and realized where he wanted to story to go from here. In any case it looks like Naruto's character has or will evolve a lot between now and when he goes back to the village. I bet it's gonna feel like it did after the time skip when he shows up in the village again. He will have new clothes and a new more grown up personality....at least I hope.

Would be cool if he came back with his dad's old clothes or maybe a modified version of them (see below). The old frog happens to have them saved for Naruto or something :).

m131511544.jpg

sig.php

WTF? Okay, now this is some bs. The story is being way too rushed through and now he's alive, What? I seriously hope Pein rips Konoha a new . . . Gah, just for some entertainment and look perfect Sas meesed up. Tch. Blah . . .<_< Could rant, but too irritated.

-Duo Maxwell

I'm glad the pace is still moving fast. At least something is actually happening with the plot for a change. But damn, Naruto finished his sage training in just a few days and then Tsunade is like "Call back Naruto" like hes the trump card of the village. wtf.

with his new powers he will be ;p

or;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

she calls him back, hands him over to ataksuki, they kill him, the show is renamed sasuke, the viewers now hate konoho for getting naruto killed, so sasuke kills them all.

series 3 of Sasuke: thew emo ninja

he go's from village to village solving problems as he go's, but always brooding that he likes nothing and life sucks

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

I'm glad the pace is still moving fast. At least something is actually happening with the plot for a change. But damn, Naruto finished his sage training in just a few days and then Tsunade is like "Call back Naruto" like hes the trump card of the village. wtf.

haha my thoughts exactly. That happened waaaay to fast. O well, at least things are staying intresting.

sig.php

Well alright it turned interesting, but Naruto finishing the Sage training and . . . agreeing with Sledgstone and Goku here. I just hope it continues to stay interesting and doesn't end up dragged out like some other manga I know . . . Wtf on Naruto's training and this Tsunade 'Call back Naruto' Kyaah, still aggravating.:banghead:

But I was cheering when Kakashi in all his awesomeness shows up and saves Iruka.

-Duo Maxwell