Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

will a genjutsu even work on a 4tailed naruto???

Sasuke can just deactivate the 9 tails now by going into Naruto's mind again and popping the bubbles like he did last time when Naruto and crew found him lol. So yes, I think Naruto would get his ass handed to him as well as any other tailed beast if Sasuke was to fight them.

His eyes destroy the story since the only real way for anyone to beat him is if they don't rely on a tailed beast to fight, have the ability to tell when they're trapped in a genjutsu, and have the will power and mental power to brake out of it continuously since you know Sasuke would use it over and over again like him and his brother did for several chapters. Now that's just to stay on a level playing field with Sasuke. The person would also have to have the physical ability's and smarts to put together a decent attack plan, something I cant see Naruto doing unless he spent a lot of time training with his clones. Hopefully Naruto's training with mother Nature will help him figure out a good way to beat Sasuke because at his current level, I cant see him winning. Sasuke is just to stupidly strong to fight against which makes this story too one sided.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

but if naruto went 4 tailed, im sure his mind would blink off, and the kyubis take over.

so i dont think a genjutsu should work at that point. ofc thats just a guess

sasuke no longer has the cursed seal, i thik if naruto went full on kyubi, sasuke wouldnt be able to damage naruto,

as a 4 tails, he basic sweats excess chakra. his body couldnt be cut by orochimaru's sword, and he is pure rage, so a genjutsu shouldnt work on him, and the sharingan shouldnt be able to influence the mind ofd an ancient eveil beast thats pure evil

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

but if naruto went 4 tailed, im sure his mind would blink off, and the kyubis take over.

so i dont think a genjutsu should work at that point. ofc thats just a guess

sasuke no longer has the cursed seal, i thik if naruto went full on kyubi, sasuke wouldnt be able to damage naruto,

as a 4 tails, he basic sweats excess chakra. his body couldnt be cut by orochimaru's sword, and he is pure rage, so a genjutsu shouldnt work on him, and the sharingan shouldnt be able to influence the mind ofd an ancient eveil beast thats pure evil

I'd like to believe the same thing but after hearing the Kyubi address Sasuke in such a way makes me feel the Kyubi wouldn't have a chance unless the seal on Naruto was completely removed. The seal on Naruto is, for the most part, what allows Sasuke to force the Kyubi back in. But lets hope your right.

sig.php

maybe we'll get a real fight....

I hope for the best but expect the usual

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

My prediction for the next couple chapters:

Sasuke getting sword owned, tries a different tactic and starts uses ninjutsu. Sasuke still gets owned. So, Sasuke acts all cool and tries to take him out quick with eye genjutsu for an instant win. Turns out the 8 tailed guy is either blind or some other eye impairement, hence the weird eye cover thing, and he is immune to genjutsu and Sasuke gets owned again. And in the end, the 8 tails guy goes monster on him and Sasuke has to fight the guy with a move he got from Itachi and instant wins.

eh, at least this guy has some moves.

And of course, they're just using akatsuki... because they are Hawk and they'll just use akatsuki to destroy konoha and then they'll overthrow akatsuki and rule the world themselves. wtf ever. :P

Edited by Sledgstone
*edit* oops, I typed 7 tailed guy instead of 8. *fixes*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

With the 8 tails having a sword in his mouth, instant Zoro! I don't like how he completely avoids to show the fight the 8 tails has with Sasuke's minions.

Sledge, that's a good assumption, I see it happening.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

My prediction for the next couple chapters:

Sasuke getting sword owned, tries a different tactic and starts uses ninjutsu. Sasuke still gets owned. So, Sasuke acts all cool and tries to take him out quick with eye genjutsu for an instant win. Turns out the 8 tailed guy is either blind or some other eye impairement, hence the weird eye cover thing, and he is immune to genjutsu and Sasuke gets owned again. And in the end, the 8 tails guy goes monster on him and Sasuke has to fight the guy with a move he got from Itachi and instant wins.

eh, at least this guy has some moves.

And of course, they're just using akatsuki... because they are Hawk and they'll just use akatsuki to destroy konoha and then they'll overthrow akatsuki and rule the world themselves. wtf ever. :P

Damn it, I was just about to post about him possibly being blind haha. But ya, that sounds like what's gonna happen. Sasuke will still win as usual though.

sig.php

Of course he will, that's predictable, but I just hope an interesting fight will occur, I'm hoping, as always. The world domination thing gets old fast, but I don't want some self righteous crap going on in the story either, it's overdone and so damn cliche. Arghh, is everything that started out well going to turn to crap now? Geeze. But hell, still going to read it, followed it for too long not too, just hoping maybe it will turn around and get interesting instead of predictable.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Of course he will, that's predictable, but I just hope an interesting fight will occur, I'm hoping, as always. The world domination thing gets old fast, but I don't want some self righteous crap going on in the story either, it's overdone and so damn cliche. Arghh, is everything that started out well going to turn to crap now? Geeze. But hell, still going to read it, followed it for too long not too, just hoping maybe it will turn around and get interesting instead of predictable.

I hope it doesn't end like his little brother's manga (666satan) did. Thats all I care about haha.

sig.php

I hope some of Sasuke's dudes die

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Look at that, Sasuke got so owned he had to use a sensui bean (aka sucking his girl). X'D

At least they realized this guy was tough as shit and all ganged up on him. I hope they all get their asses kicked and go back to akatsuki beaten and with nothing to show. Then Sasuke will have another weak freak out and then devote himself to Madara for new skills like he did with orochimaru.... but that won't happen. Itachi gave him instant kill moves. So Sasuke will still end up winning and then be all full of himself again. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

the guy makes zoro (op) look like an amature ;p

it is a shame they are portraying this guy as a joke character, they should make him bad ass mofo,

sasuke is ment to be really strong, yet he isnt showing any talent ....

sigpic1620_11.gif

it is a shame they are portraying this guy as a joke character, they should make him bad ass mofo,

sasuke is ment to be really strong, yet he isnt showing any talent ....

I agree. They always do this then in the end we find out it was all an eye trick and Sasuke or Itachi makes conceited comments like "I didn't even need to lift a finder to a beast like you" lol. I hope they don't pull any of that bullshit.

Overall I liked this chapter. They didn't focus on just Sasuke.

sig.php

*gets his two swords out, and looks at Kite* Nitourryou~ Rashomon~! X'D ... well, you can't compare them physically because Zoro's just a normal human and not a demon chakra carrier.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yay! Thanks for informing us. It will give me something Naruto related to look forward to. I also wanted to point out that I agree with Lady in hoping some of Sasuke's guys dying, namely the annoying chick Karen, but I won't get my hopes up.

-Duo Maxwell

wtf happened with sora??

i gave up during that arc, got boring

Off Topic:

Sora ended up having Kyuubi power like Naruto since his dad (the main bad guy in this ark) sealed some of the 9 tail's chakra into him when he was a baby. It was at the same time Naruto was having the 9 tails sealed into himself by his own dad. Apparently some of the 9 tails chakra was still floating around so Sora's dad decided to use it to destroy "the other king" (aka. the Hokage) since he believed there should be only one "King" for the county. So basically in the end Naruto saves Sora with his kind words, like always, and Sora's power goes away.

sig.php

screw the frogs, that guy should train naruto

about time sasuke got pwned,

but in like 2 volumes, sasuke will WTFPWN him, in like 1 attack, and say, i didnt want to use that move yet !!!!!

sigpic1620_11.gif

Ya that was pretty cool. Happy to see the beast come out and Sasuke get his chest crushed. I still have a weird feeling that Sasuke planned that out. His eyes have different abilities so theres no telling if the beast is under a jitsu right now or not. I hope they don't pull that shit again though.

PS. wtf we where all wrong too. The guy isn't blind :(. That would have made it way more interesting if he was >.<.

sig.php

Even if Sasuke is my fav character I'm hoping he gets owned as well. I mean where's all the awesome skills of an Uchiha and everything he knows from Oro? Emotional Amaterasu? What the hell? Grrr, anyway, still rooting for Sasuke and his new team to get their asses kicked just because the fight has given the view that they really aren't all that strong against a Jinchuriki and has left me feeling disappointed.

-Duo Maxwell